Aldeer.com

Bowhunt in Texas

Posted By: jake5050

Bowhunt in Texas - 05/12/22 02:55 AM

Have always wanted to go, but not familiar with any places. I would appreciate any info on places I can look into going this year
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/12/22 12:46 PM

http://www.brushyhill.com/
Been here a few times. Seen a ton of deer and turkeys. Saw some nice bucks but never killed one. Mr. Pete and Ava are good people. I’d recommend hunting the river pasture if it’s available. Only draw back is there is a lot of people that hunt there regularly, but the ones I’ve met there were always willing to share knowledge of the place. Also you may be sharing the ranch houses with other hunters. Only had this happen once. I really do miss hunting there. It’s a beautiful place.
Posted By: James

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/12/22 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by marshmud991
Been here a few times. Seen a ton of deer and turkeys. Saw some nice bucks but never killed one. Mr. Pete and Ava are good people. I’d recommend hunting the river pasture if it’s available. Only draw back is there is a lot of people that hunt there regularly, but the ones I’ve met there were always willing to share knowledge of the place. Also you may be sharing the ranch houses with other hunters. Only had this happen once. I really do miss hunting there. It’s a beautiful place.

Wonder why they haven't updated photos in nearly 3 years. Wouldn't be much of a 2019 kill page either ifn weren’t for multiple shots of same deer/hunters posted up 😏
Posted By: booner

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/12/22 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by James
Originally Posted by marshmud991

Wonder why they haven't updated photos in nearly 3 years. Wouldn't be much of a 2019 kill page either ifn weren’t for multiple shots of same deer/hunters posted up 😏

I know that feeling. On FB, the TX outfitter I chose this year has one deer pic posted from 2020, two from 2019 and the rest are older. If it was not for the recommendations (one from aldeer), and reviews from digging through forums by google search, I would have stayed away. After talking more with the owners and other referrals, I have a much better feeling about the hunt and pretty pumped to say the least. May be technological issues or it may be simply they don't have to post a lot to fill openings due to reputation and repeat clientele.
Posted By: jake5050

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/14/22 01:08 AM

What place is that booner
Posted By: booner

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/14/22 01:15 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Bowhunt in Texas - 05/15/22 01:56 AM

Texas is Awesome!!!!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM