Aldeer.com

Best No glow cell camera

Posted By: 4Him146

Best No glow cell camera - 01/17/22 09:26 PM

Need some recommendations…This will primarily be for security purposes. All our cell cams we have give off a red flash. Need something that emits zero lights. I noticed tactacam has a new XB model that isn’t too expensive.
Posted By: Cutters

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/17/22 09:43 PM

Spartan cameras are the best imo. They are kinda pricey, but between my father and I we have 9 and have had great reliability over the past 3 years. The ghost or the go live cams are going to be the two black out versions. The Go live will stream video whenever you want.
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/17/22 10:00 PM

I have the new Tactacam reveal XB which is no glow, and sends videos to your phone. I like it.

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/17/22 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Hevishot13
I have the new Tactacam reveal XB which is no glow, and sends videos to your phone. I like it.

Good to hear. How good are the videos it sends on your phone?
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/18/22 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by 4Him146

The videos are very high quality. Fine camera for the money
Posted By: booner

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/18/22 02:28 AM

Ridgetec has been good to me so far.
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/18/22 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by 4Him146

They’re great videos. On par with browning strike force videos. I’d post one, but Idk how to post videos
Posted By: phildawg

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/18/22 03:59 AM

I’ve always been a fan of Moultrie u til I bought their new “Delta” cameras. Absolute worst camera I have ever purchased. Pictures taken during daylight hours are okay, however, you can forget nighttime pictures. Can’t see shucks.
Posted By: ALFisher

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/19/22 02:46 AM

If you get the Tactacam, either get the one that already comes with the solar panel, the SK, or if you buy the XB, order the solar panel. The SK and XB with an additional solar panel are about the same price. You can thank me later.

One advantage (to me) of the XB with the solar panel is that its solar panel has a battery in it. You then put "back up" alkaline batteries in which will be used if the solar panel doesn't recharge. The SK has a lithium battery that is charged by the solar panel, and no backup if the solar panel isn't charging.

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/19/22 06:24 PM

What is the data plan like for the XB? They are out of the SK
Posted By: ALFisher

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/19/22 08:29 PM

It's $13 a month for unlimited. I can't recall what the other prices are, but I think they are on the website. If you pay annually, you get a discount, but I'm not likely to use it during May-August, so I will just discontinue the plan then.
Posted By: pickenstj

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/19/22 11:27 PM

I bought my Grandson the Tactacam SK for Christmas. I have been very pleased...except for the turkeys blowing up my phone all day. I have the lithium battery and solar with the $13 unlimited plan. Plus, the HD pictures and videos on the card are very crisp and clear.

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/20/22 12:44 AM

Does it transmit video or only pics?
Posted By: Jstocks

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/20/22 02:17 AM

Originally Posted by pickenstj
I bought my Grandson the Tactacam SK for Christmas. I have been very pleased...except for the turkeys blowing up my phone all day. I have the lithium battery and solar with the $13 unlimited plan. Plus, the HD pictures and videos on the card are very crisp and clear.

Definitely crisp clear pictures and mine picks up service where my Bushnell would not. I also like the option to swap provider SIM card for best service in the area.
Posted By: Huntnwork

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/20/22 03:00 AM

Y’all have talked me into buying a tactacam.
Posted By: globe

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/20/22 04:54 PM

I’m going to buy my first two by next year. For hogs mainly. I can leave my house and be where the hogs are in 3-4 min.
May get one more for security.
Posted By: Huntnwork

Re: Best No glow cell camera - 01/22/22 01:08 AM

Has anyone tried a wiseye camera?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM