Aldeer.com

Craziest Pic

Posted By: CNC

Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:01 AM

What's the craziest trail cam pic you've ever gotten? ....... I got a picture of a headless deer one time. No doctoring to the pic of any kind.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:29 AM

Had a pic of a coyote totin my wifes cat..his wig got split a little while later
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:34 AM

Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Had a pic of a coyote totin my wifes cat..his wig got split a little while later

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: JA

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:56 AM

Had a pic of two coons humping. Still have it somewhere.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 03:16 AM

Probably the pic I got of a gray fox surrounded by hens at a corn pile.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 05:21 AM

I got a picture of a doe laying down in a corn pile eating
Posted By: hayman

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 09:48 AM

I had a picture of a coyote eating corn and a doe standing there watching it.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 11:18 AM

I got a pic of a turkey around midnight one time on the ground in Illinois. That one was pretty crazy for me.
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 11:38 AM

I knew deer were tough, but not run around without a head tough
Posted By: Lothar

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 11:57 AM

Bigfoot is standing there, blocking his head
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 12:40 PM

[Linked Image]

Cousin got this last year behind our camp
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Frankie

Democrat deer?
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Frankie

Democrat deer?
Posted By: hunterturf

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:29 PM

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Has to be the worst coyote ever made….
Posted By: Hevishot13

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:33 PM

A picture of my wife and little boy in the back yard. Being pretty far distance away and right at dark, it made them look like ghosts to me. My wife in mid stride just looks like something you would see on a ghost tv show. She had been to the funeral home and had a dress on, which made it look even more creepy.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 01:35 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Hevishot13
A picture of my wife and little boy in the back yard. Being pretty far distance away and right at dark, it made them look like ghosts to me. My wife in mid stride just looks like something you would see on a ghost tv show. She had been to the funeral home and had a dress on, which made it look even more creepy.

[Linked Image]

I shook all the way to my boots when I first saw the picture. Chilled my spine big time. 😂😂
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 04:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DeerNutz0U812_

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 04:36 PM

LMAO!!....
Posted By: shootnmiss

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Shaw
[Linked Image]

He's barely legal with that short browtine🤣🤣
Posted By: RareBreed

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/14/21 09:53 PM

[Linked Image]

Looks like that one needs a couple more years. Anyway, go ahead and give Shaw the trophy for the craziest pic thread. I thought the Bigfoot climbing the rock above was the sure winner until I scrolled down a couple of post. That pretty much sealed the deal.
Everyone else can take your participation trophy and go to the house.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 02:09 AM

Got this one on my cell cam a couple of years ago. Called my neighbor up there to see if he knew what was going on, and he said there were about 15 sherrifs and troopers scattered down the dirt road. Turns out this dumbarse ran from the police and ended up ditching his ride on the dirt road just south of us. He ended up running all the way along the Patsaliga through our property for about a mile or two with no shirt or shoes. K9 units ended up tracking him down right up by our main entrance.

Out of my 12 cameras, I had 3 pics of him. The sheriff ended up asking me to send him the pictures for evidence I guess

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bhammedic84

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 02:14 AM

Originally Posted by crenshawco
Got this one on my cell cam a couple of years ago. Called my neighbor up there to see if he knew what was going on, and he said there were about 15 sherrifs and troopers scattered down the dirt road. Turns out this dumbarse ran from the police and ended up ditching his ride on the dirt road just south of us. He ended up running all the way along the Patsaliga through our property for about a mile or two with no shirt or shoes. K9 units ended up tracking him down right up by our main entrance.

Out of my 12 cameras, I had 3 pics of him. The sheriff ended up asking me to send him the pictures for evidence I guess

[Linked Image]

what in god's name is on his feet and legs. looks like some kind of skin issue
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by bhammedic84
Originally Posted by crenshawco

[Linked Image]

what in god's name is on his feet and legs. looks like some kind of skin issue

Mud from walking in creeks and flooded woods. I don't know how he made it as far as he did through the woods he went through
Posted By: 3bailey3

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 03:18 AM

He was hungry.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Claims Rep.

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 04:40 AM

The water hole I had this camera on flooded after a big rain. Good thing was I hung the camera just high enough so the camera wasn’t under water. Then i got a pic of this duck swimming by! rofl

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 03:19 PM

Damn Shaw that wins!!!
Posted By: Jdkprp70

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 08:22 PM

Caption... he won by an inch...
Posted By: Here4fun

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/15/21 08:28 PM

[Linked Image]

Dang Shaw when you pulled up there with that Ole gal did you forget you had a camera there? rofl
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/16/21 12:33 AM

Nah, not me. I’ve got a Tacoma.
Posted By: Happysappy

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/16/21 01:13 AM

Dang, a skeeter could bite that thing in two, what in cornbread hell is he wearing?
chaps with white boots?
Posted By: turkey247

Re: Craziest Pic - 07/16/21 04:08 AM

[Linked Image]

I believe that’s a condition known as……meth head
© 2024 ALDEER.COM