Aldeer.com

Mobile hunter starter pack

Posted By: Southwood7

Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/28/20 01:47 AM

This is funny and so true lol

[Linked Image]
Posted By: jb20

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/28/20 02:05 AM

Lol... I used to carry a bunch of stuff but now its my phone and a flash light if an evening hunt...i am guilty of my hat 24/7 regardless of seasons cuz I'm going bald 😀
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/28/20 01:45 PM

I feel attacked rofl
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/28/20 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1
I feel attacked rofl

You gotta kill a 4 point this year to complete the look 😀
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/28/20 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

Originally Posted by Coosa1
I feel attacked rofl

You gotta kill a 4 point this year to complete the look 😀

I don't know if I could bring myself to do that lol
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/29/20 01:51 PM

I saw Catman share this, hilarious!
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/29/20 05:51 PM

That's funny. I wish you could work in there something about referring to public land as simply "Public" instead of "Public Land" ..... like when someone says "Hey, I am gonna go way back in there and set up on public." That irks me for whatever reason. LOL
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/29/20 06:37 PM

They forgot the WMA sign in the background. Because public land is about as cool as it gets if you can lay the hammer down on one of those tight lipped swamp toms.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/30/20 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by Nightwatchman
That's funny. I wish you could work in there something about referring to public land as simply "Public" instead of "Public Land" ..... like when someone says "Hey, I am gonna go way back in there and set up on public." That irks me for whatever reason. LOL

Ditto....I throw that in there with "tonight" being used in lieu of "this afternoon".............................for tonight's hunt, we're setting up way back in a piece of public
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/30/20 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by GomerPyle
Originally Posted by Nightwatchman

Ditto....I throw that in there with "tonight" being used in lieu of "this afternoon".............................for tonight's hunt, we're setting up way back in a piece of public

OOOOOOHHHH yeah that's cringe worthy as well.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/30/20 07:27 PM

I ustah be so cool...now im just a face in the crowd...i blame youtube an these dang trendy hair cuts...ohh and original bottomland
Posted By: blahblahblah

Re: Mobile hunter starter pack - 07/30/20 08:23 PM

I opened this curious as to if it was a Mobile hunter or mobile hunter starter back.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM