Aldeer.com

End of January Weather pattern

Posted By: kb717

End of January Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:12 PM

Ughhh, last week's colder weather had me spoiled for good daytime rut weather. But of course it had to change. Not as bad as the warmth at the beginning of the month, but still warm enough to drive garbage daytime rut activity. What gives in this state.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:13 PM

You’re a little ahead of yourself it’s only January

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Turkey_neck
You’re a little ahead of yourself it’s only January

Thanks! Fixed it.
Posted By: Out back

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by kb717
Ughhh, last week's colder weather had me spoiled for good daytime rut weather. But of course it had to change. Not as bad as the warmth at the beginning of the month, but still warm enough to drive garbage daytime rut activity. What gives in this state.

It's Alabama, the gates of hell. Ain't nothing new, it has sucked as long as I can remember.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:25 PM

The average high/low for Birmingham for January is 55/34. Looks to be right on the mark for the last week of the month.

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by Out back

It's Alabama, the gates of hell. Ain't nothing new, it has sucked as long as I can remember.

Yeah in the two years we've been here, I'm starting to figure that out. I've done a lot of head scratching trying to somewhat figure out the season here.
Posted By: Out back

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Out back

Yeah in the two years we've been here, I'm starting to figure that out. I've done a lot of head scratching trying to somewhat figure out the season here.

I guess it could be worse. At least we're not condemned to live in Florida.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 05:42 PM

Most rut activity takes place during the night regardless of weather. They are doing it somewhere sometime all the time though you just are not in the right place yet
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: End of February Weather pattern - 01/24/20 07:42 PM

As long as the lows are in the 40s it'll be good. James span said it looks February will be really cold. Hopefully I'll hurry up.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM