Aldeer.com

Next Barbour Hunt

Posted By: ridgestalker

Next Barbour Hunt - 01/21/20 01:15 PM

Just curious if any are planning on camp/hunt this Thursday-Sunday?
Posted By: rolltidehunter

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/21/20 01:32 PM

I will be there
Posted By: Ryno320

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/21/20 01:36 PM

I'll be there
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/21/20 01:57 PM

This weekend's hunt normally produces better bucks than the February hunt. Good luck fella's. I'll be there next year.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/21/20 02:29 PM

We usually go every year on this hunt and the next but my partner backed out on me. I think it’s cause I sold my camper and will be roughing it which I don’t mind. It would be nice to know some aldeer brethren are around if you get in a jam.
Posted By: woodduck

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/22/20 02:28 AM

What are the campgrounds like there? Electrical hookups? I’m guessing not. I may give it an shot next year
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/22/20 01:43 PM

No water or electricity. Just a bath house . The northern half of camp you can use a generator but not on the southern half. There is a skinning shed with water.
Posted By: woodduck

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/22/20 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by !shiloh!
No water or electricity. Just a bath house . The northern half of camp you can use a generator but not on the southern half. There is a skinning shed with water.

Thank you sir
Posted By: tripleHarmony

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/27/20 03:05 PM

How was the hunt? Any big ones taken and was a good turnout there?
Posted By: JMertes

Re: Next Barbour Hunt - 01/27/20 04:44 PM

The turn out was pretty good on this hunt . Last i heard there were 500+ permits givin out on saturday. I seen a few nice deer that were taken.
I shot a decent 160 pound 8 point on thursday. When I checked him in they said there was a 10 point shot in the 130 range. I talked with several people that shot deer chasing but
none of the bucks I seen were..
© 2024 ALDEER.COM