Aldeer.com

Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling

Posted By: toyota05

Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 03:09 PM

Anybody use Tucker milling in deer feeder and will it clog up feeder? I have a moultrie elite 200lb do you think will clog up feeder?
Posted By: Rolloverdave

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 03:39 PM

I bought the apple corn it was a coated corn and it clogged up immediately. I ran a test cycle 3 times got mad and kicked feeder over to get corn back out
Posted By: Turkeymaster

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 03:44 PM

i use apple corn in my feeders, never had a problem. ive had problems with pellets out of a spin feeder
Posted By: CKyleC

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 04:48 PM

If you're talking about the pellet/corn mix... I've used it.

It worked fine in my moultries. I have seen the pellet expand in 2 different American Hunter feeders. I don't know if a small amount of rain was getting in or if the material of the feeder sweats, but it definitely got wet on the inside
Posted By: Hornhntr

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 05:18 PM

Ive been using Tucker corn in 2 Moultrie elites all season. No issues at all.
Posted By: Fullthrottle

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 06:56 PM

Deer Draw by tucker is made to pour on the ground and get wet. Full of minerals. Been using it for about a month and they are digging the ground up
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 07:25 PM

I had to cut a little bit off the opening on a couple of my feeders. One has no issue with it. I haven't had a problem since doing this.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 07:36 PM

It will clog up a spinner for sure. I mixed it half and half with corn, it clogged every time it rained, easy to get back going but youve gotta do it every rain. I have also noticed the ground all tore up under that feeder. I ran about two bags through it and the ground looks like an armadillo playground under it. I wasnt sure what was going on, didnt know about the minerals.
Posted By: BUCK EYES

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 08:34 PM

It will clog Moultrie if it gets moisture. Deer love it. Got to keep check on feeder
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Deer feeder Moultrie with Tucker milling - 01/14/20 08:47 PM

The first bag I bought, I dumped on the ground at 1:30pm, at 4:00pm four deer were standing over it. There were deer over it constantly untill 6:30 am and the whole bag was gone except for traces of it. I didnt dump any more out because they eat it too fast. I tried it in a feeder and had the clogging problem. Its good stuff for sure if you can figure out a way to feed it so it suits your purpose.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM