Aldeer.com

Hunting Sam r Murphy

Posted By: Browning7Mag

Hunting Sam r Murphy - 12/03/19 12:55 AM

What’s the best maps to use for hunting this management area. I’ve never hunted it but I’m going to try it out. Not trying to steal anyone’s info for places there just some pointers on what to expect with roads and parking. I have the Onx hunt app. Any info will be greatly appreciate. I’m not expecting to kill a monster but have somewhere to hunt and enjoy the outdoors.

Thanks. Brandon
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Hunting Sam r Murphy - 12/03/19 03:27 AM

When i was there the roads were good..but parkin is gonna just be git in wer ye fitin..rough place and thicker than doghair. Good luck
Posted By: Rolloverdave

Re: Hunting Sam r Murphy - 12/03/19 01:23 PM

I uset to stalk hunt it a lot during Christmas! My old club was close so mid day I’d go slip around roads were good a lot of thick ground. The 2 year old cut overs were covers in sign
Posted By: tbbo71

Re: Hunting Sam r Murphy - 12/04/19 12:48 AM

I got some land bordering it but I mostly hunt the management area. The stream management zones is where the does and acorns are, thats in the very bottom closest to the creeks where they wont cutt. the rest is just thick pines. With that in mind, you shouldnt have any trouble finding deer. Theres alot of deer, and definitely some good ones in there.Also those big ones probably wont be in the pretty bottoms lol
© 2024 ALDEER.COM