Aldeer.com

Replacement climber seat

Posted By: daniel white

Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 05:58 PM

I’m in the market for some seats. One for a older summit, and also a older API 3500, both of these stands are over 20 years old and the seats are about shot. But the stands in good shape, so before I got one off amazon any thoughts or ideas? Thanks
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 06:38 PM

Hazmore net seats. Thank me later!
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by JUGHEAD

X2....

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 07:05 PM

I looked at them Chad, but seems like that would put my knees in the front bar, but it may not.

Or I put a some plywood on top of the summit with a cushion and that’s what it did anyway
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by daniel white

I looked at them Chad, but seems like that would put my knees in the front bar, but it may not.

Or I put a some plywood on top of the summit with a cushion and that’s what it did anyway
I sometimes forget you are big as a skint mule!!! laugh

Might be an issue for you for real. Especially on the Summit. I dunno man! I only use Lone Wolf Sit and Climbs these days and had kinda forgotten about the Summit legroom issue when the seat doesn't hang down enough so your legs can go under.
Posted By: BamaStrapAssassi

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 08:08 PM

i’ve got a hazemore seat that will be here thursday. I was done with messing with the big summit seat
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 09:04 PM

Net seats kill my back. (L5-S1 issues). Amazon has a bunch of options for all different kinds.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 09:38 PM

I have Hazmore seat on my Goliath but I really don’t like it. The netting keeps stretching but the front band of it doesn’t causing it to cut into my legs. Good thing is I can just push it to the back of the stand and put the regular seat on it. That being said , The Hazmore is a better seat on a summit for bow hunting

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by BamaStrapAssassi
i’ve got a hazemore seat that will be here thursday. I was done with messing with the big summit seat

U wanna sell the old summit seat? Lol

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by joshm28
Net seats kill my back. (L5-S1 issues). Amazon has a bunch of options for all different kinds.

Yea that’s where I looked first, and will prob wind up getting one. I have a lot of 4 inch strapping material off 18 wheeler trailers I thought about seeing if I could make that work lol
Posted By: North40R

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/21/19 11:40 PM

DW you better stay your big behind out of trees! Us big fellas ain't made for climbing.
Posted By: BamaStrapAssassi

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/22/19 12:28 AM

Hey Id let you have it if I could spare it. I use it for my viper but can’t tolerate it on my open front summit. Used to work down in moundville for ebsco (summit, moultrie, etc) and we had those seats out the wazoo.

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/22/19 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by North40R
DW you better stay your big behind out of trees! Us big fellas ain't made for climbing.

🤣🤣

Re: Replacement climber seat - 10/22/19 12:34 AM

Hey Id let you have it if I could spare it. I use it for my viper but can’t tolerate it on my open front summit. Used to work down in moundville for ebsco (summit, moultrie, etc) and we had those seats out the wazoo.

🍻🍻
© 2024 ALDEER.COM