Aldeer.com

Butler county lease prices

Posted By: sanderson

Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 01:13 PM

Can anybody give me idea what the average lease price is for company land in south Butler County?
Posted By: CrappieMan

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 06:13 PM

When available $10 to $12
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 06:56 PM

Not being a smartass,but more than it's worth...

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by Bull64

Why’s that?

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 08:25 PM

Some exceptional bucks in Butler county. Bad thing is most are in the city limits of Greenville or right on the edge.
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Triple J
Some exceptional bucks in Butler county. Bad thing is most are in the city limits of Greenville or right on the edge.

We killed some fine bucks when we had some property off hwy106 on the conecuh/butler co line. It’s amazing the difference in the size (body and antlers) just 35 miles away by Burnt Corn.
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by sanderson
Originally Posted by Bull64

Why’s that?

I don't really know.Only hunted one property down there that leased for $15/acre,15-20 years ago.It sure wasn't worth it...

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/06/19 10:17 PM

Not much is worth $15/acre in S Alabama
Posted By: gobblebox

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 11:05 AM

RMS land should be $10 or less and acre,they own a lot in that area,Marshmudd you were right at my old camp when you hunted there,we were maybe half a mile from the county line on 106 just off highway 33
Posted By: auburn17

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by gobblebox
RMS land should be $10 or less and acre,they own a lot in that area,Marshmudd you were right at my old camp when you hunted there,we were maybe half a mile from the county line on 106 just off highway 33

I had a lease just North of there at Highway 106 and Hank Williams. Hunting was terrible in December, but come January it seemed like someone opened the gates. We had a terrible time with locals trespassing and some dog hunters burned down our camp house.

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by auburn17
Originally Posted by gobblebox

I had a lease just North of there at Highway 106 and Hank Williams. Hunting was terrible in December, but come January it seemed like someone opened the gates. We had a terrible time with locals trespassing and some dog hunters burned down our camp house.

Damn!
Posted By: Snuffy

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 09:59 PM

Just about anywhere in the black belt will cost you 15 to 20 dollars an acre.

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 11:00 PM

It's not the county that dictates the price it can be 10 miles up the road. Luverne and south $8 to $12. A few miles north in Petrey $20.

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/07/19 11:04 PM

If I can figure out how to post a pic I'll put up one my nephew killed right past the city limit sign in greenville last year.

Re: Butler county lease prices - 10/08/19 12:01 AM

Postimage.org
© 2024 ALDEER.COM