The Hunting Public

Posted By: BOFF

The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 02:58 AM

Has a bow kill in Missouri.

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 10:47 AM

I enjoyed watching the young man get his first bow buck.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 11:41 AM

I love watching those guys. I saw on Instagram that Teddy killed a giant in Missouri. Hopefully they will drop that video soon.
Posted By: slayinbucks24/7

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 12:02 PM

The first kill footage they got from this year was awesome. Really enjoy their videos
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 01:13 PM

Dang if he did that's 2 years straight for ole Ted in the Show Me State.
Posted By: Out back

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 01:20 PM

Hunting is NOT a spectator sport. I don't watch those attention whores on YouTube. The best hunters don't carry a video camera.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 01:26 PM

I like THP and catman outdoors. Dont care for the rest.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Out back
The best hunters don't carry a video camera.

Really? Because THP and Catman Outdoors kill a lot of deer, good ones, consistently on public ground. They're a heck of a lot better hunters than I am and about 90% of people I know.

This logic doesn't hold up.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by NWALJM

Really? Because THP and Catman Outdoors kill a lot of deer, good ones, consistently on public ground. They're a heck of a lot better hunters than I am and about 90% of people I know.

Don’t tell him about Dan Infalt and the hunting beast. slap
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 02:46 PM

Hunting is NOT a spectator sport. I don't watch those attention whores on YouTube. The best hunters don't carry a video camera.

You're right....which means I'm a better turkey hunter than Dave Owens because he totes a camera and I don't... rolleyes

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 04:36 PM

at·ten·tion whore - a person who behaves in a provocative, outrageous, or reprehensible manner in order to attract attention.

Who seems like the “ attention whore” in this thread??? 😀
Posted By: fillmore

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 04:53 PM

Counterpoint: the best hunters DO carry a video camera, because getting the kill is hard enough, but getting the kill on a clear, quality video is even harder

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

at·ten·tion whore - a person who behaves in a provocative, outrageous, or reprehensible manner in order to attract attention.

Who seems like the “ attention whore” in this thread??? 😀

You done gone and posted what I typed out earlier then deleted rofl
Posted By: MC21

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 07:33 PM

I also enjoy this guys channel. He hunts a lot of public land in Georgia . He also hunts private land

Close proximity tv
Posted By: bama1971

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 08:34 PM

They get paid to deer hunt. That is pretty cool

Without a camera, they wouldn’t get paid to deer hunt, they would have regular jobs.

Seems pretty simple
Posted By: Booger

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 09:00 PM

So, you never, ever tell people about the deer you kill? With all the exciting (to you) details of how it went down? Hunting TO ME is a sport to be shared. If you don’t want to share, you don’t have to. For you to say it’s not a spectator sport is your opinion. I always enjoy a good hunting story. They do it with a camera on public land in order to teach folks how easy it is to go out of state and hunt new ground. They then tell the story of how they went about doing it. SMH. You are a grumpy old man. grin Bless your heart.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 09:05 PM

By the way. I really enjoy THP, Catman, Norton, Shane Smith, Close Proximity, Southwood, and all the other average Joe’s hunting channels. There may even be a “Booger On a Tree” channel one day.
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/01/19 09:54 PM

I've never been a fan of the "look at me" types, but I really enjoy watching THP, Catman, Shane Smith, Southwood, etc. They're not in it for the "look at how cool I am," but more so the perpetuation of a sport. I've learned so much about deer hunting, bow hunting in particular, that I killed my first deer with a bow last year based on some tips and observations from these guys.

You don't have to like it, but don't get salty when other people do. My 2cents.
Posted By: rolltidehunter

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 12:03 AM

They just posted a new video that Ted killed in Missouri.
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 12:12 AM

They are some bad dudes. Love their videos. So much better than the suck ass "pro" hunters on tv with all the advertising of crappy products shamelessly who always have to go on an outfitted hunt or high fence hunt to have success. That catman dude is a great stalker.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 12:22 AM

Lol ted was fired up! Love it
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Booger
By the way. I really enjoy THP, Catman, Norton, Shane Smith, Close Proximity, Southwood, and all the other average Joe’s hunting channels. There may even be a “Booger On a Tree” channel one day.

Now that is catchy
Posted By: Remington270

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 01:13 AM

I kilt one bigger than theirs. But video is for sissies laugh
Posted By: znrichie

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 01:25 AM

THP, catman outdoors, diy sportsman, and the hunting beast are so much better than these mainstream hunting shows!
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by znrichie
THP, catman outdoors, diy sportsman, and the hunting beast are so much better than these mainstream hunting shows!

Agree 100%. I tried to get THP to come hunt with me at my club and some other public ground I hunt. I messaged them when they were in Alabama but they had other plans I guess.

I'm just so jealous. They get to travel the country and hunt with their buddies. I wish I could do that. I follow them pretty closely. Almost makes me wanna shed a tear when I realize they are camping out in the Colorado while I am stuck at this plant.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 01:42 AM

Warren womack
Posted By: jrs89

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 02:27 AM

They are way more of a hunter then me or anyone I know. If one hasn’t watched them they have no business commenting on them. I like the pod cast as well.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 02:27 AM

I wish i had good friends like that when i was their age. We were too worried about partying and waisting our lives away. Those guys are a real team on THP.

Catman lives it. Its his life. You can just tell he eats, sleeps hunting. Job, wife, kid and house takes up my time now.
Posted By: jrs89

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 02:29 AM

Let’s see you do it.
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 10:26 AM

Outback is offline.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bustinbeards
Originally Posted by NWALJM

Don’t tell him about Dan Infalt and the hunting beast. slap

Dan is on a whole new level, I would like to see him hunt in the southeast though

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 11:23 AM

Originally Posted by CarbonClimber1
Warren womack

Mr. Womack is the real deal. He hunts a little with one of my cousins in South Georgia on occasion. There’s another guy in South Georgia that hunts public land with trad equipment. He tags out every year. Chris Spikes.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 11:25 AM

https://youtu.be/PkYj0guExBI
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 02:52 PM

the best hunters i personally know don't - that's a correct statement - but these guys (and others) that self film have solid woodsmanship & get it done repeatedly ...

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 03:51 PM

Warren womack

Mr. Womack is the real deal. He hunts a little with one of my cousins in South Georgia on occasion. There’s another guy in South Georgia that hunts public land with trad equipment. He tags out every year. Chris Spikes.

Chris spikes is rough onem...ive conversed with him and mr womack a few times on other forums they are what those other youtube boys are..but the southeastern version ..my best description of warren is a whitetail deer slaying bringer of destruction version of andy griffeth...lol..you can really learn from them boys.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 05:16 PM

Warren Womack has forgotten more about slaying deer than most will ever know. Rough, rough, rough on em was (assume still is but he is getting awful old) that fella!!!!

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 05:25 PM

Warren womack

Chris spikes is rough onem...ive conversed with him and mr womack a few times on other forums they are what those other youtube boys are..but the southeastern version ..my best description of warren is a whitetail deer slaying bringer of destruction version of andy griffeth...lol..you can really learn from them boys.

There’s a guy on Georgia Outdoors News Trad forum that hunts with Chris and Mr. Warren. He wrote one of the best “how to” threads on how to shoot a deer with a bow. He goes by RC.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 09:24 PM

I think ive seen RC in other forums..or ..im not sure...i know of a dude whose handle was RC..may not be the same guy..stone cold killer tho...theys a dude on here that ive known my whole life and he was the one that turned me onto warren's journals and sold me my first recurve...he knows who he is and he is death with a bow..trad or wheel alike..and one of the best all around bowhunters and people ive ever known...larry odell who runs odell's archery in aroney...he's right there withem..you couldnt fit all the deer hea killed with a bow in an olympic awimmin pool ...exaggeration..yes...but he has killed alot of deer with a bow.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/02/19 09:31 PM

Im not sure exactly how many warren has killed with a bow..or will kill..an he is gettin old...but he filmed or took photos of the majority...hundreds of deer with a bow
Posted By: Out back

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/03/19 04:12 PM

You guys are easier than a New Orleans nightclub. I can act like a retarded Perchjerker and STILL SCORE!
I'm sorry, Softwood, I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular, although I expected to get Gomer foaming at the mouth. 😆
I'm pretty sure he masterbaits with a Glock in one hand and his cocker in the other.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/03/19 04:45 PM

You guys are easier than a New Orleans nightclub. I can act like a retarded Perchjerker and STILL SCORE!
I'm sorry, Softwood, I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular, although I expected to get Gomer foaming at the mouth. 😆
I'm pretty sure he masterbaits with a Glock in one hand and his cocker in the other.

I gotta start keeping those blinds closed....

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/03/19 05:04 PM

I knew you would come back through and get a good laugh at the comments 😀
Posted By: NameAlreadyInUse

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/04/19 12:33 AM

I respect anyone who can successfully film a hunt. Those guys are excellent hunters!

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/04/19 12:45 AM

Catman got em one
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/04/19 12:25 PM

Michigan camp looks like a challenge. They even got the Beast in camp.
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/04/19 12:32 PM

Northern Michigan public land is gonna test their skills for sure. Average habitat and high pressure, few big bucks.
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/04/19 02:30 PM

Some of these shows the guys are really good and go to no end get it done others no way. Don't you guys think they get invites to enter from private land or through closed gates most public hunters don't have access to? Most are going to never address that part.

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/23/19 01:27 AM

Teds dad killed a giant in Iowa . Buck of a lifetime !
Posted By: slayinbucks24/7

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/23/19 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by !shiloh!
Teds dad killed a giant in Iowa . Buck of a lifetime !

Super knarly buck. They got some great footage of him. Awesome how his dad came through with the follow up shot!!
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/23/19 02:36 AM

Ted is always in on the big buck kills one way or another. That was a cool hunt
Posted By: MC21

Re: The Hunting Public - 10/23/19 03:15 AM

That video was awesome
© 2024 ALDEER.COM