Aldeer.com

Learning a new property

Posted By: Southwood7

Learning a new property - 09/15/19 04:56 PM

Y’all know I’m a public land hunter at heart but I got in a 900 acre lease with some buddies this year. I’m gonna do a vlog series of me learning the new place, checking cams, scouting etc...Thank y’all for following the channel and I hope you’ll enjoy this as well as the public land stuff 👍🏻
Posted By: hayman

Re: Learning a new property - 09/15/19 05:12 PM

You should have edited your vehicle out of the video so everyone won’t be hunting you. rofl

Re: Learning a new property - 09/15/19 06:50 PM

Hayman, they already know lol

The folks that want to follow you around will find out one way or another.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Learning a new property - 09/15/19 10:59 PM

Park away from where youre hunting and walk a 1/4 mile to it.

Leave a blaze orange ribbon trail from where you park to a tree in the worse spot and leave two ribbons on it and climb up and down it a few times to scar the bark.

Youll find out who the a holes are soon enough..they will be the ones in that tree...gar holing themselves!~ lol. thumbup grin
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Learning a new property - 09/15/19 11:20 PM

Are you the feller from LA that told me you were hunting TN and could spit to Jackson County but didn't see any mountains?

Re: Learning a new property - 09/15/19 11:42 PM

Dogs, I don’t recall for sure but if I did I was pulling your chain because you’re always going on about those North Alabama “Mountains”
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Learning a new property - 09/16/19 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

Dogs, I don’t recall for sure but if I did I was pulling your chain because you’re always going on about those North Alabama “Mountains”

Yeah, I remember now, it was about turkey hunting in May.........in the mountains.

Re: Learning a new property - 09/16/19 01:09 AM

That’s right. We hunted some beautiful country in SE Tennessee and I really did have to watch the boundary so I didn’t stray into Alabama. I will come back for sure, just not in May. We didn’t hear one gobble.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM