Aldeer.com

Not trying to offend anyone here but....

Posted By: flounderpounder

Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 12:56 PM

THERE ARE NO BLACK PANTHERS IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA!!!! If you think you saw one on paw paw's back 40 running across the pasture that morning in 95' you did not!!!! If you see them often then you are delusional.. As per Jim Dautrey, Wesley Napp, and Stuart Abrams all Alabama state Game Wardens.... There are no black panthers (jungle cats) in the state of Alabama. There has never been any photos, trail cam pics, videos or any real evidence from this state that would insinuate that there has ever been a 200lb Asian jungle cat in this state EVER... EEEVVVEEERRR..... So your blown up blurry trail cam pic of whiskers walking past your cam at 10pm licking fancy feast off her mouth is not a panther and it never will be!!!! I'm seriously just messin around.. But these panther posts always make me laugh and the amount of people that believe it is incredible to me. Black Panthers are 200lb jungle cats found in the most remote places of Asia and Africa that could grab a grown man by the head and carry you to the top of a tree with ease, in seconds!!!! Anyway happy Thursday everyone.
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:01 PM

Their here. I’ve seen a few. Wish they weren’t but they are.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:02 PM

Whild_Bill... They are not here lol
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by flounderpounder
Whild_Bill... They are not here lol

That’s your opinion.
Posted By: king

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:12 PM

you ant never been in "THE DARK WOODS" in dallas co, they do exist!!
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:23 PM

You sir are an arse hat. When you winde up black panther scat, I guess then you'll believe. We will know it's you by the rest notches in the pile. Jane a nice day.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:37 PM

Jaredhunts Do you mind showing a pic or any evidence you have of one please sir??? All of you fellers that see them all the time here's my question... Every one of you guys (almost all) have cell phones.. We take pics of stuff all of the time.. We have thousands apon thousands of trail cams in the woods yea round.. But not ONE SINGLE PIC????????????? EVER!!!!! IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE!!!! All of you that say you've seen a 200lb black panther did you throw your phone down and run the other way when you saw it??????????? Most say well, I heard one.. How the heck did you hear a Black Panther and you've never heard one or seen them make a noise to know what they sound like ??????????? HAHA.. I'm just curious.. Hell, if they are here I'd like to see one!! This all stems from someone calling ME crazy because I've never seen one.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:44 PM

popcorn
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:47 PM

What the Hell
Posted By: Squadron77

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:53 PM

You spent to much time on the water flounder. I got a black panther living under a old car hood down on the creek on my place. And for that matter there is a family of calds living in the old cotton house out in the middle of one of our fields.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:54 PM

like I said I'm not trying to offend anyone... I'm just wondering out of all the people who claimed to have see one why not whip out your phone and take a pic???? Why not shoot the thing???? Why??? lol

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:57 PM

Squadron77 the one hanging out on your place chilling in your old car.. Those times you saw him chilling out in this beautiful South Alabama weather enjoying that nice pad by the creek, did you happen to snap a pic?
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Whild_Bill

What about the Cherokee Death Cat, what's their population status these days?

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:07 PM

A few years ago on the Alabama deer hunters group on Facebook there were hundreds of guys that say that they seen panthers.. I asked them a question and about 70% of the guys that say they saw a black panther have also saw aliens!!! .. One guy saw a caribou on his farm in Atmore.. It's all in good fun. I love everybody!!
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:07 PM

You lie big time, at least in your subject title.

Your Subject title of the post needs to be changed:

"Trying to stir the pot big time, don't care what you think, I'm right your wrong!!"

God Bless,
David B.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:14 PM

BOFF man if you saw a Raptor chasing a pink LLama across your place then id just laugh and say id have love to had seen it!! I guess I am just stirring the pot a little so sorry if I have offended anyone, heck some of my better friends say they have seen them and I give them a hard time too.. its all in good fun!! but I'd like to see the pics if any of you would like to share!!
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:15 PM

Don't try to tell me, what I did or didn't see.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:19 PM

Blumsden, yes sir!
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:22 PM

Here we go again!
Posted By: Abbhudson

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:23 PM

I saw aliens abduct a panther once, even had it on video, but they came back and took that too.

that was in ga though so I guess it doesn't count.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:24 PM

Why not shoot the thing????

Because the State went to the trouble of making it illegal to shoot one of these creatures that “don’t exist” here.
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:25 PM

I’ll to agree with Bill on this one. I’ve see several over the years
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:31 PM

Seen one in Gulf Shores driving around to find a place to eat.
Posted By: king

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:32 PM

a picture , ? you must be jesting , no cell phone works where I saw, "THE BIG BLACK CAT" is back!!!

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 02:36 PM

I was at a zoo once and saw a panther or aka black Leopard up close!! One of those things could grab a grown man by the head and carry you up to the top of a tree in seconds, with ease, they are huge!!!! There is no doubt people are prob seeing mountain lions, bob cats, etc.. But I don't think people realize what they say they are seeing. These cats are native to rainforests and jungles in Asia and the most remote mountains in that area ,not Alabama there seriously has never been any record of one being in the United States!!!
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by jmudler
Seen one in Gulf Shores driving around to find a place to eat.

THAT was a democrat!
Posted By: daylate

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:29 PM

Don't tell me....I damn sure saw one in the wilds of Barbour county carrying a baby Bigfoot in its mouth.
Posted By: BREEZE1

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:31 PM

Isn't this a early summer topic? grin
Posted By: hallb

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:36 PM

I'm offended.
Posted By: 300gr

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:43 PM

Not black ones but we definitely have brown ones
Posted By: okfuski

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 03:58 PM

Don't know about a black panther, but me and my brother watched a 6ft tall turkey walk across our hayfield one afternoon back in the early 90's. Turns out it was an Emu that escaped from the neighbors pen, but for a few seconds we thought we'd seen the world's biggest turkey.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by 300gr
Not black ones but we definitely have brown ones

this I 100% believe
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:10 PM

Driving up to the camp this weekend to spray and bushhog. I'll prob see one on the way up Friday night. There's one that lives between Andalusia and Georgiana. See him almost everytime I pass through there after 11:00. I am offended by your post saying there are no black panthers. Heck son, "when daddy was in law enforcement up in Dallas and Wilcox county, the drug dealers used black panthers and punji stick traps to protect the areas around where they were air dropping the drugs." Dont speak about what you dont know about.
Posted By: cartervj

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:11 PM

For some reason people owning exotics is discounted.

Since the 70's I can think of several folks around here having big cats, even a big cat rescue was around for a while.
They never escape so they say.
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by abolt300
Heck son, "when daddy was in law enforcement up in Dallas and Wilcox county,.............

JD Shelnut? I told you three times already, the law's on my side.
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:20 PM

Large cats with long tails, call them what you want. I don't believe in ghost, bigfoot, the grassy knoll, and I've never seen an alien or ufo, but I did see a large black cat with a long tail, and really don't care who believes me.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by biglmbass
Heck son, "when daddy was in law enforcement up in Dallas and Wilcox county,.............

JD Shelnut? I told you three times already, the law's on my side.

In all seriousness, who was it that posted all that crap I just quoted. That was one entertaining thread. I'd like to look that up and go back and re-read it. What was that guy's name?
Posted By: top cat

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 05:04 PM

Somebody done went and pissed in flounders Post Tosties laugh

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 05:09 PM

I think I'm going to just shoot the next one I see so there is definitive proof. rofl How can you get in trouble for killing something that doesn't exist?????

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 06:01 PM

There is a good reason there are 1000's of big cat sightings but no clear photos. rofl slap

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by BREEZE1
There is a good reason there are 1000's of big cat sightings but no clear photos. rofl slap

HAHA exactly!
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 07:12 PM

It's only been the last 8-10 years or so that everyone and their brother has a camera with them all the time.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by UncleHuck

It's only been the last 8-10 years or so that everyone and their brother has a camera with them all the time.

And how many long tail cats have been seen in the last 8-10 years?
Posted By: Stob

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 07:21 PM

Panther, Puma, Cougar, Mtn.Lion etc...…..probably a few from time to time.
Black Panther, as in a black Jaguar from South America? No. unless it escaped
from a zoo.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 07:23 PM

According to those Dowling out all the facts on this subject there are no regular colored big cats in alabama either.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by jwalker77
According to those Dowling out all the facts on this subject there are no regular colored big cats in alabama either.

I could actually see that happening or their being the possibility that a mountain lion wondered to the south east although that is also unlikely but a lot more likely than a black panther!!!
Posted By: Broadhead26

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:00 PM

Dont know about panthers, but there's a ton of cougars around Madison. Try their walmart at around midday during the week, you're sure to spot a few
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:04 PM

1999 I was sitting in a stand off 43 north of Tuscaloosa. Had 2 bobcats in the field and they spooked and took off. A tan cat walked through the field. This was before cell cameras. After it left I got down, went to truck and called the local warden. I had, atthattime, nice fresh tracks in the field. Game Warden told me I was FOS. Told him to come cast the track before he made his mind up. He never showed and we never saw it again.

I did learn later that a guy close to there had a couple cats in an enclosure and they got lose. I know for a fact what I saw, wish I knew if it was wild or an escapee.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Broadhead26
Dont know about panthers, but there's a ton of cougars around Madison. Try their walmart at around midday during the week, you're sure to spot a few

hahaha
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:18 PM

Sorry, but too many people on here have seen them for it not to be real. Sometimes the biologists just don't know it all. There are even those who doubt that we still have Yahoo populations in AL.

Haters gonna hate.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:24 PM

I didn't think it was in question that big cats (pumas, mountain lions, whatever they're called) have been seen and/or caught on camera in extreme south Alabama, presumed to be roamers from Florida and not residents though. And also multiple credible reports from north Alabama somewhere (7 Mile Island / Wheeler Refuge??), again doubtful they are residents (but where would those have come from)? I'm no believer in resident cats, but it ain't a hill I'd die on. I've just always said IF they were there, folks would kill them, or at least post photos of them all the time. Ain't no way there wouldn't be pictures with as many cameras as there are in the woods 24/7. And also I'm sure the State would intend to protect them, so they wouldn't be a secret, and there'd be DCNR information about them (just like they do for bears).

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by ikillbux
I didn't think it was in question that big cats (pumas, mountain lions, whatever they're called) have been seen and/or caught on camera in extreme south Alabama, presumed to be roamers from Florida and not residents though. And also multiple credible reports from north Alabama somewhere (7 Mile Island / Wheeler Refuge??), again doubtful they are residents (but where would those have come from)? I'm no believer in resident cats, but it ain't a hill I'd die on. I've just always said IF they were there, folks would kill them, or at least post photos of them all the time. Ain't no way there wouldn't be pictures with as many cameras as there are in the woods 24/7. And also I'm sure the State would intend to protect them, so they wouldn't be a secret, and there'd be DCNR information about them (just like they do for bears).

Stop making so much sense on here!! The black panther party and alien abductee's will come after you..
Posted By: Sasquatch Lives

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:35 PM

My dad saw a mountain lion near Evergreen back in the 80's. Wasn't a black one though.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:37 PM

Lol , don't know about know bit there was one in chambers county in the early 70s. BILsaw it too
Posted By: wheelgun

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by N2TRKYS
Why not shoot the thing????

Because the State went to the trouble of making it illegal to shoot one of these creatures that “don’t exist” here.

You gonna have to show me that law or regulation. Dont believe "black panther" is ever mentioned in the laws or regs.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by cartervj

Since the 70's I can think of several folks around here having big cats, even a big cat rescue was around for a while.

Lady that lived just a ways down my road was killed by a full grown lion years back

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 09:18 PM

I do not doubt that mountain lions (regular brown ones) COULD pass through Al. But NONE of the supposed game cam pics that folks showed me during 32 years working with Wildlife and Freshwater Fisheries turned out to be an actual pic of a mt. lion anywhere near south Al.I have seen pics of every variety of black and brown dog that exists, pics of otters, pics of every variety of house cat, close ups of every piece of deer, coon, fox,coyote, possum, goat, calf and cow, mule and horse, lama, emu, and bird anatomy that you can imagine, but no lion. Here is my challenge, if you have a black panther or plain old mt. lion on your place, hang some meat up in front of a game cam and get me a good, identifiable pic of the critter and I will buy your supper at the Conestoga Steakhouse in Dothan.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Broadhead26

Better yet, check out Hobby Lobby and you'll see them quite often.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 09:57 PM

My uncle had one in the 1998 couple of years it was a solid 150lb cat named Sylvester....i was a teenager n would play with it sum but it could always sense fear and would play rougher till my uncle would smack it...luckily the game wardens took it away...he was one crazy guy but been in nursing home for last several years he only 64 I miss him
Posted By: JohnG

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:01 PM

I saw a 300lb female black painter/ skin tight leopard pants breed in the EBT lane at the grocery store last week and them things can get pissed off if they don't get their way about what they can buy...
Posted By: OlTimer

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:09 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Okay, what are these? Daylate was hunting with us when these pictures were taken in 2009. That's the corner of the tree stand in the second picture.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:23 PM

haha
Posted By: Sandmtnslayer

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:29 PM

U didn't offend me about the panther but leave the sasquatches out of this discussion lol

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:33 PM

All jokes aside the Florida panther is black and they are real and I would say it is possible for one to slide thru south bama sumwhere
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:34 PM

Why?
Posted By: Stob

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 10:49 PM

Florida Panthers are not black.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:11 PM

Aint in Alabama.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:11 PM

Aint in Alabama.
Originally Posted by OlTimer
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Okay, what are these? Daylate was hunting with us when these pictures were taken in 2009. That's the corner of the tree stand in the second picture.

Aint in Alabama.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:19 PM

THERE ARE NO BLACK PANTHERS IN THE STATE OF ALABAMA!!!! If you think you saw one on paw paw's back 40 running across the pasture that morning in 95' you did not!!!! If you see them often then you are delusional.. As per Jim Dautrey, Wesley Napp, and Stuart Abrams all Alabama state Game Wardens.... There are no black panthers (jungle cats) in the state of Alabama. There has never been any photos, trail cam pics, videos or any real evidence from this state that would insinuate that there has ever been a 200lb Asian jungle cat in this state EVER... EEEVVVEEERRR..... So your blown up blurry trail cam pic of whiskers walking past your cam at 10pm licking fancy feast off her mouth is not a panther and it never will be!!!! I'm seriously just messin around.. But these panther posts always make me laugh and the amount of people that believe it is incredible to me. Black Panthers are 200lb jungle cats found in the most remote places of Asia and Africa that could grab a grown man by the head and carry you to the top of a tree with ease, in seconds!!!! Anyway happy Thursday everyone.

You're not offending anyone but, you started a topic just to be a goober, lol. Bigfoots real here in Oregon because a guy that lives in a creek bottom near one of our fields had one in his scope one afternoon and then asked himself "why shoot it?" and let down. TRUE STORY from him. I think he hit the wacky weed a lot before it was legal though
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:20 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hunting after 11pm after dark is illegal, jus saying...
Posted By: James

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sandmtnslayer
All jokes aside the Florida panther is black and they are real and I would say it is possible for one to slide thru south bama sumwhere

🤥
Posted By: Reyn

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:31 PM

Now you know why folks get mistaken for a deer and shot while deer hunting. Everyone asked how a person could make that mistake. Just like the folks who will swear they saw what they saw. I believe they are sincere in their belief but it's because their mind has convinced them of what they "saw" and they will swear to their death that they are right.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:44 PM

Originally Posted by Reyn
Now you know why folks get mistaken for a deer and shot while deer hunting. Everyone asked how a person could make that mistake. Just like the folks who will swear they saw what they saw. I believe they are sincere in their belief but it's because their mind has convinced them of what they "saw" and they will swear to their death that they are right.

Not always. Me and my BIL know what we saw .
Posted By: Booger

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:54 PM

Flounder, you do know that drinking salt water will make you crazy. You must not get in the woods much. Those of us that have been in real woods have seen many things that don't exist. Deadeye 48 has probably seen one this week, for the second time.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/12/19 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by jb20

My uncle had one in the 1998 couple of years it was a solid 150lb cat named Sylvester....i was a teenager n would play with it sum but it could always sense fear and would play rougher till my uncle would smack it...luckily the game wardens took it away...he was one crazy guy but been in nursing home for last several years he only 64 I miss him

There was one in a cage on the side of Hwy. 69 in Taylorville (Tuscaloosa) back in the 90's.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:19 AM

Jaredhunts Do you mind showing a pic or any evidence you have of one please sir??? All of you fellers that see them all the time here's my question... Every one of you guys (almost all) have cell phones.. We take pics of stuff all of the time.. We have thousands apon thousands of trail cams in the woods yea round.. But not ONE SINGLE PIC????????????? EVER!!!!! IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE!!!! All of you that say you've seen a 200lb black panther did you throw your phone down and run the other way when you saw it??????????? Most say well, I heard one.. How the heck did you hear a Black Panther and you've never heard one or seen them make a noise to know what they sound like ??????????? HAHA.. I'm just curious.. Hell, if they are here I'd like to see one!! This all stems from someone calling ME crazy because I've never seen one.

They all know they dont exist because there is no such animal. A black panther has never existed they are make beleive but you cant kick the door down at the beginning of the post and expect them not to fire back.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:19 AM

This thread needs to be locked. Were is shunarah?

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Frankie

This is my favorite answer ever in black panther debates. It is gonna be said everytime.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Booger
Flounder, you do know that drinking salt water will make you crazy. You must not get in the woods much. Those of us that have been in real woods have seen many things that don't exist. Deadeye 48 has probably seen one this week, for the second time.

Booger you are delusional if you see 200lb Black leopards (panthers) in the woods here in Bama. It’s kinda sad honestly. 😞 Not even sure if you need to be trusted in the public woods with a high powered rifle. You may see (imagine) something wild and end up killing someone.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Ben2

This is my favorite answer ever in black panther debates. It is gonna be said everytime.

I never said it was a panther . It was a big black cat though over the years I figure it was one that got loose or was turned loose .

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:33 AM

But, but flounder,flounder, flounder. Look it sasquatch has been sighted in Greenville and........ you ought to just be banned for starting this. I mean jeez.

Originally Posted by Booger

Booger you are delusional if you see 200lb Black leopards (panthers) in the woods here in Bama. It’s kinda sad honestly. 😞

Sorry Flounder. I was using livebait. We all know they're brindled.
grin

Hard to believe a guy would keep two full grown lions tied in his front yard with chains as leather collars too ,,, but it happened .
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:35 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You pics in postimage are labeled “Idaho pics” rofl

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:36 AM

There’s some truth to that imo

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:38 AM

Originally Posted by jlbuc10
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I saw the same thing 😂😂😂😂
Posted By: jono23

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:38 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

lololol
Posted By: centralala

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:41 AM

Well, I have seen a camel and a tiger. Not together of course. So.... grin

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:42 AM

I never said it was a panther . It was a big black cat though over the years I figure it was one that got loose or was turned loose .

Absolutely. I understand that I am not talking about you in particular just everytime the black panther debate starts anywhere and someone says the animal has never existed someone says I know what I saw like that ends or is overwhelming the fact that the black panther is a non existent creature.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 12:43 AM

OlTimer has officially lost all credibility

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:11 AM

[Linked Image]
I got ya proof right here.
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:15 AM

Originally Posted by jaredhunts
[Linked Image]

Two black farm animals are proof of black panthers in Alabama?
Posted By: bobwallace

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:16 AM

Driving up to the camp this weekend to spray and bushhog. I'll prob see one on the way up Friday night. There's one that lives between Andalusia and Georgiana. See him almost everytime I pass through there after 11:00. I am offended by your post saying there are no black panthers. Heck son, "when daddy was in law enforcement up in Dallas and Wilcox county, the drug dealers used black panthers and punji stick traps to protect the areas around where they were air dropping the drugs." Dont speak about what you dont know about.

One of my favorite threads of all time. rofl Ain't nothing like have to serpentine through an SMZ.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:16 AM

They are black though.
Posted By: centralala

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:19 AM

Originally Posted by hunterbuck
Originally Posted by jaredhunts
[Linked Image]

Two black farm animals are proof of black panthers in Alabama?

I have to disagree. There are 3 cows in that picture. 1 to the right in the weeds.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:22 AM

Dang I forgot there were 3 in there.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:29 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hey, I'm the only one that posted a picture! Yes, this was in Idaho. Just wanted folks to see one. There was actually a pair and they followed my friends drag rag. Scared the crap out of him. Everybody always says "This thread is useless without pictures!".
Posted By: James

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:38 AM

[Linked Image]

Post pics you say? Well OKAY 😆

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:39 AM

OMG! That ones in heat.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:39 AM

^ this is why we can’t have nice things frown

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by James
[Linked Image]

Geez, that probably is in Alabama.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:45 AM

Ben2 , don't know what to say other than I know what we saw . The cat came out of a push up pile right after noon on a bright sunny day 15 yards from me and for under my BIL FEET . No idea it was a jaguar or leopard but it was black and I say little over 100 lbs . Big as a large lab just not as tall.

Posted By: Claims Rep.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:47 AM

My killer attack dog ran one out of my backyard last night when I let him out to pee... so there.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:50 AM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

FYI, that painter ain't black.
Posted By: DeerNutz0U812_

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:51 AM

LMAO @ james..... rofl
Posted By: BCLC

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:02 AM

If you ever do see a black panther in the wild, don’t run from it. All you gotta do is sneak up behind it and.......

[Linked Image]

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:02 AM

Just damn

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:05 AM

James I don't even think you would hit that. Outback probably would tho
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by James
[Linked Image]

Thats not a black panther its a black cougar according to Outback
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 03:44 AM

Aww hell here we go. Yall done made me open up. I have never seen a black panther. I have never seen a brown panther. But i have family and multiple credible people that i trust that have told me stories. None have been black. My aunt is well educated on wildlife. She saw a brown cat diggin in her boy friends garbage on mtn fork rd in new market. Thats serious tracts of land that lead into the smokeys behind that house. Her boyfriend saw it too. They saw bears in the 70s in the same area. They were called liars. But NOW its common knowledge that they exist there! I have a few other stories from michael webster on hobbs island rd. He has clear pics supposedly. I havent seen them. I didnt ask for them. You have to understand that some of these people are very traditional. They get offended if you ask for proof. Its like a respect thing. I have seen Bham Fred state on here multiple times that he aint postin any picture. Yall believe him. So there is a perfect example.

I havent seen any cats. I havent seen God either. That doesnt mean they aint here. Where do those monster bucks go when season hits? Not even on night time pictures yall. Why are cats illegal to shoot here if they are not here?

I aint seen bigfoot but states have him on protected kills also.

I aint seen a ufo or any aliens but im not dumb enough to just know for a fact that they aint real.

When a man wont open his mind up to possibilities, then thats his loss and handicaps his knowledge. No skin off my back.

I saw a timber rattler that was a lot longer than me. I saw an ant eater in madison city limits that had escaped a place we guessed.

I saw Patrick Popel on Green Mountain one night. I didnt know anything about him or where he was killed. But me and others saw him plain as day staring us down. I picked the ghost i saw out of a 100 picture line up that my non believing friends made. And it was patrick popel that i had pointed to in the year book line up. I never saw him before. How could have picked him out? I had driven on the back of green mountain thousands of times before and after that. I never saw him again.

My point is, i wouldnt have believed it until i saw it and experienced it as fact. Im older now. I dont just discount every single thing i hear anymore. I have had some strange stuff happen to me. Like tell my best friend that they are gonna die then 2wks later die in a wreck. Weird stuff like that. Sometimes i get a feeling about someone and its so intense. I finally tell them then it comes true. Its rare but its happened enough to know its real. And some around me have seen it as proof. I have had a life after death experience too.

The bible talks about crazy stuff. Did all those angels and demons just disappear when they wrote those texts? Nof course not. They are probably here and we dont even see them. We can only see a small band of frequency waves so we are very limited. Blind you might say!

My grandfather is 89 years old. He has never steered me wrong. Best grandfather i could ask for. He says he saw a ufo hoovering about 100ft over his house in the 70s. Broad daylight. He is standing in the front yard facing the center front porch talking to the family thats sitting on porch swings. They all saw him react but it was gone when they reached the yard. I have zero reason to discount his story. Just like most on here believes freds stories with no pictures. So yall think what you want about me. Its pretty obvious i dont care. Im goin to sleep. 5am is gonna be brutal.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 03:48 AM

All the proof I need grin

[Linked Image]

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 04:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Aww hell here we go. Yall done made me open up. I have never seen a black panther. I have never seen a brown panther. But i have family and multiple credible people that i trust that have told me stories. None have been black. My aunt is well educated on wildlife. She saw a brown cat diggin in her boy friends garbage on mtn fork rd in new market. Thats serious tracts of land that lead into the smokeys behind that house. Her boyfriend saw it too. They saw bears in the 70s in the same area. They were called liars. But NOW its common knowledge that they exist there! I have a few other stories from michael webster on hobbs island rd. He has clear pics supposedly. I havent seen them. I didnt ask for them. You have to understand that some of these people are very traditional. They get offended if you ask for proof. Its like a respect thing. I have seen Bham Fred state on here multiple times that he aint postin any picture. Yall believe him. So there is a perfect example.

I havent seen any cats. I havent seen God either. That doesnt mean they aint here. Where do those monster bucks go when season hits? Not even on night time pictures yall. Why are cats illegal to shoot here if they are not here?

I aint seen bigfoot but states have him on protected kills also.

I aint seen a ufo or any aliens but im not dumb enough to just know for a fact that they aint real.

When a man wont open his mind up to possibilities, then thats his loss and handicaps his knowledge. No skin off my back.

I saw a timber rattler that was a lot longer than me. I saw an ant eater in madison city limits that had escaped a place we guessed.

I saw Patrick Popel on Green Mountain one night. I didnt know anything about him or where he was killed. But me and others saw him plain as day staring us down. I picked the ghost i saw out of a 100 picture line up that my non believing friends made. And it was patrick popel that i had pointed to in the year book line up. I never saw him before. How could have picked him out? I had driven on the back of green mountain thousands of times before and after that. I never saw him again.

My point is, i wouldnt have believed it until i saw it and experienced it as fact. Im older now. I dont just discount every single thing i hear anymore. I have had some strange stuff happen to me. Like tell my best friend that they are gonna die then 2wks later die in a wreck. Weird stuff like that. Sometimes i get a feeling about someone and its so intense. I finally tell them then it comes true. Its rare but its happened enough to know its real. And some around me have seen it as proof. I have had a life after death experience too.

The bible talks about crazy stuff. Did all those angels and demons just disappear when they wrote those texts? Nof course not. They are probably here and we dont even see them. We can only see a small band of frequency waves so we are very limited. Blind you might say!

My grandfather is 89 years old. He has never steered me wrong. Best grandfather i could ask for. He says he saw a ufo hoovering about 100ft over his house in the 70s. Broad daylight. He is standing in the front yard facing the center front porch talking to the family thats sitting on porch swings. They all saw him react but it was gone when they reached the yard. I have zero reason to discount his story. Just like most on here believes freds stories with no pictures. So yall think what you want about me. Its pretty obvious i dont care. Im goin to sleep. 5am is gonna be brutal.

[Linked Image]

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by GKelly
All the proof I need grin

[Linked Image]

He’ll go about tree fiddy
Posted By: dBmV

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 10:52 AM

Ive found that if someone starts off by saying "I'm not trying to offend", they usually are. Kind of like saying "with all due respect", and then saying something disrespectful.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Stob
Florida Panthers are not black.

Shhhhhhh they don't know that lol
Posted By: AC870

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 11:27 AM

Flounder, I know you’re a great guy.
But wake up and smell the coffee.
You trust the crooked gubment to tell you what does or does not exist in the Alabama woods?
I mean some of these folks in gubment went to the Hillary Clinton School of Gobernance (Chuck Sykes, subliminal message).
Hell, the gubment says there were no black helicopters flying around Sand Mtn. at night and no UFOs in Fyffe.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by AC870

Flounder, I know you’re a great guy.
But wake up and smell the coffee.
You trust the crooked gubment to tell you what does or does not exist in the Alabama woods?
I mean some of these folks in gubment went to the Hillary Clinton School of Gobernance (Chuck Sykes, subliminal message).
Hell, the gubment says there were no black helicopters flying around Sand Mtn. at night and no UFOs in Fyffe.

I smell it man!!! I'm wide awake.. I'ts just that common sense sometimes prevails. Common sense would tell you that if in the history of the state of Alabama or of the United States for that matter there has NEVER been a confirmed picture, video, or kill of a Black Panther (leopard) in the state or the whole country for that matter!!!! NOT ONE SINGLE SHRED OF EVIDENCE I know what your buddy Pete says he saw on that rainy day on paw paw's back 40 but there are no black 200lb jungle cats from Asia running around terrorizing the woods of Alabama.. Common sense should tell you that. Sometimes people see things that they are unsure of and they want to make themselves believe something so bad that they convince themselves that its true! The same people who see the lochness monster or bigfoot eating froot rool ups out of their trash can at night. People who come home and see a ufo flying around and little green men are playing a game of texas holdem at their kichen table. Don't you find it funny how people see these things but their is NEVER one shred of evidence????????? COMMON SENSE. Not only that the Black panther are some of the rarest creatures in the world.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:12 PM

Well armadillos weren't in North bama 25 years ago...just sayin 😁
Posted By: trlrdrdave

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by jb20
Well armadillos weren't in North bama 25 years ago...just sayin 😁

Yea...they were. I know they were in late 80's early 90's. wink
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 01:57 PM

I don't give a damn what anybody says, I, along with a good friend, saw a large black cat around 1974 in Barbour county about 8:00 am on a clear frosty morning at about 25 yards away. No doubt about it.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by timbercruiser
I don't give a damn what anybody says, I, along with a good friend, saw a large black cat around 1974 in Barbour county about 8:00 am on a clear frosty morning at about 25 yards away. No doubt about it.
it just was not a black panther because they do not exist. Could have been another type of cat or dog or something just cant be a black panther
Posted By: goodman_hunter

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:15 PM

I seen a camel in Elba back in the 90's
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:19 PM

A panther is the correct terminology for me. Seen one that was so dark it looked black running across Elba highway coming from Troy nearly 25 years ago. How stealthy it could run made it look like it was gliding across the road in a very wide section of the roadway. Most people can't get pictures of these animals because they are always on the move finding food, searching for one of the few mates left, and they almost always only move at night. They are so few that pictures are more difficult than any other creature to capture and more stealthy than any other North American creature. Bobcats seem to roam freely during the day a panther mostly at night. I do know of about 4 other sightings in a Florida area by some relatives over a 50 year period. Sometimes the panthers were known to be in the area by the sounds they would make at night. Most move on to new areas looking for a rare mate until they get killed or die before breeding.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 02:22 PM

It's absolutely impossible, right?
Jagurandi exist.
Why does anyone ASSUME when somebody sees something they'e saying viable breeding population? A single Mtn Lion from out West traveled 2,000 plus miles and was run over on the NJ Turn Pike, he was wearing a collar so he was known.
Just 5 years ago people were laughed at if they seen a Mtn Lion in TN, now there is 10 plus proven cases.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaguar

Color variation

A melanistic jaguar is a color morph which occurs at about 6 percent frequency in populations
Melanistic jaguars are informally known as black panthers, but as with all forms of polymorphism they do not form a separate species. The black morph is less common than the spotted morph, estimated at occurring in about 6% of the South American jaguar population.[35] In Mexico's Sierra Madre Occidental, the first black jaguar was recorded in 2004.[36]

Some evidence indicates that the melanistic allele is dominant, and being supported by natural selection.[37] The black form may be an example of heterozygote advantage; breeding in captivity is not yet conclusive on this. Melanistic jaguars (or "black" jaguars) occur primarily in parts of South America, and are virtually unknown in wild populations residing in the subtropical and temperate regions of North America; they have rarely been documented north of Mexico's Isthmus of Tehuantepec.[38]

Extremely rare albino individuals, sometimes called white panthers, also occur among jaguars, as with the other big cats.[24] As usual with albinos in the wild, selection keeps the frequency close to the rate of mutation.

Distribution and habitat

The jaguar inhabits a variety of forested and open habitat, but is strongly associated with the presence of water.[24]
At present, the jaguar's range extends from Mexico through Central America to South America,
Posted By: Drake322

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 04:15 PM

I can tell you for a FACT they are in Cherokee Co. off Hwy 273 going toward N.Spring Creek. There is a very large private landowner back in 2007 had cable & installed cameras on all of his food plots to be able to live feed anytime he wanted. He teamed up with a southern university to do a density study and research on his deer population. I personally saw the taped footage he had showing cats going across his food plots. They were brown to light tan, no black ones. These cats were part of the reason he sunk a ton of money into surveilance of his plots. They were affecting his population significantly he told us.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 04:40 PM

I saw one back in 2008 about 4am in the morning crossing a dirt road on the way home from the bar it was about a half a mile from where I was abducted by aliens back in 99. maybe the two are linked? wink
Posted By: WmHunter

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 06:10 PM

My Dad hit a golden haired panther on U.S Highway 231 between Montgomery and Troy about 20 years ago.
He knew it was a cougar/panther because it had a long tail.
Posted By: HoofNSpur

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by blumsden
Large cats with long tails, call them what you want. I don't believe in ghost, bigfoot, the grassy knoll, and I've never seen an alien or ufo, but I did see a large black cat with a long tail, and really don't care who believes me.

Same here seen it with my own two eyes and don't care what y'all say. Large black cat with long black tail crossed dirt road in 1999.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 06:28 PM

I'm actually you guys don't shoot all of these many big black cats yall are always seeing... There would be a lot of sad little kids missing their black lab!
Posted By: jono23

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 06:38 PM

Jagurandi exist.
Why does anyone ASSUME when somebody sees something they'e saying viable breeding population? A single Mtn Lion from out West traveled 2,000 plus miles and was run over on the NJ Turn Pike, he was wearing a collar so he was known.
Just 5 years ago people were laughed at if they seen a Mtn Lion in TN, now there is 10 plus proven cases.

Color variation

A melanistic jaguar is a color morph which occurs at about 6 percent frequency in populations
Melanistic jaguars are informally known as black panthers, but as with all forms of polymorphism they do not form a separate species. The black morph is less common than the spotted morph, estimated at occurring in about 6% of the South American jaguar population.[35] In Mexico's Sierra Madre Occidental, the first black jaguar was recorded in 2004.[36]

Some evidence indicates that the melanistic allele is dominant, and being supported by natural selection.[37] The black form may be an example of heterozygote advantage; breeding in captivity is not yet conclusive on this. Melanistic jaguars (or "black" jaguars) occur primarily in parts of South America, and are virtually unknown in wild populations residing in the subtropical and temperate regions of North America; they have rarely been documented north of Mexico's Isthmus of Tehuantepec.[38]

Extremely rare albino individuals, sometimes called white panthers, also occur among jaguars, as with the other big cats.[24] As usual with albinos in the wild, selection keeps the frequency close to the rate of mutation.

Distribution and habitat

The jaguar inhabits a variety of forested and open habitat, but is strongly associated with the presence of water.[24]
At present, the jaguar's range extends from Mexico through Central America to South America,

What are you saying? Jagarundi, Mountain LIons/cougars/pumas/panthers, and jaguars are three different species.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 07:07 PM

Saw my 1st black panther in the mountainous region of Pelham back in '93 or '94. This was just after seeing Elvis Presley at the Wavaho station getting a grape slurpee & a chicken burrito. Could've been a bean burrito, but I cannot recall for sure.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by goodman_hunter
I seen a camel in Elba back in the 90's

I've seen a few camel toes back in the day

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 07:36 PM

The mountains of Pelham huh? Are you sure you wasn't helping John Travis89 drag a free range buck out of the big pen when you saw it????

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by jono23
Jagurandi exist.

Color variation

Distribution and habitat

What are you saying? Jagarundi, Mountain LIons/cougars/pumas/panthers, and jaguars are three different species.

2 subspecies of which have a melanistic color phase

I’ve seen a western diamond back in Colbert county, it was run over on a road.
How’d it get here?

I’d guess someone let it go but it was here in a remote area.

Clift notes version. Anything is possible

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/13/19 11:59 PM

We seen them in the gullies around pike and Crenshaw counties.
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/14/19 12:10 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/14/19 01:14 AM

Originally Posted by Shaw
[Linked Image]

Yep.

Threads like these make me hope I don't hunt around some of the people here.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/14/19 02:33 AM

[Linked Image]

Yep.

Me too.
Posted By: CrappieMan

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/14/19 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by wheelgun
[Linked Image]

Yep.

Me too.

Yep

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/14/19 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Triple J
Originally Posted by wheelgun
[Linked Image]

Yep.

Me too.

Yep

people that see panthers are the same ones that shoot at moving bushes and identify targets with their rifle scope. I heard about a guy few years ago that got shot out of a tree because the guy "thought he was a turkey" he has probably seen alot of black panthers too

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/16/19 04:11 PM

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Hey, I'm the only one that posted a picture! Yes, this was in Idaho. Just wanted folks to see one. There was actually a pair and they followed my friends drag rag. Scared the crap out of him. Everybody always says "This thread is useless without pictures!".

True story and very rare even in Idaho to have a pair of painters investigate your Tinks bomb. These two had blood on their face, paws, and chest and had just killed a deer or more likely, an elk. Having these less than 15 ft underneath him scared him pretty good. They walked off and then came back. He said the female ran up ahead of the male and hid in the bushes crouched and twitching her tail. When the male got even with her she barreled out and bowled him over as they roared and played. He said if one came at you like that it would not matter if you had guns or not, you'd be toast. I asked my friend in Idaho what do they normally feed on (after finding a fresh dead bull moose). His reply: "Whatever the F&^% they want".

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/16/19 04:17 PM

On a more serious note, James, please please please find a better black cougar picture before sharing with us.
Posted By: jpippin

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/23/19 02:41 PM

I am here for the party. The Black Panther Party.
Posted By: Shhwing

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/23/19 03:15 PM

I got a few friends that claim to have seen a kangaroo in their cow pasture. Must have been just passing through back to Aussy because it was never seen again. laugh laugh

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/23/19 05:12 PM

Was hunting in a swamp one time and had a big hairy goat come by . Nooooo idea where it came from
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/24/19 02:29 AM

I dont want to see no big cat.

I dont want to see no bigfoot either lol.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/24/19 03:45 AM

I see a big foot , I'm putting a bullet in him and I'm gonna put bullets in him until he leaves , I run out of bullets or he gets me .
Posted By: Whild_Bill

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/24/19 08:45 PM

I know a cat when i see a cat and i seen a few cats in the woods.Big cats, cats are in the woods and cats are very elusive thats why you dont see cats very ofter but cats are here.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/25/19 05:07 PM

I know a cat when i see a cat and i seen a few cats in the woods.Big cats, cats are in the woods and cats are very elusive thats why you dont see cats very ofter but cats are here.

Here a cat there a cat everywhere a cat cat. Dang, I couldn't get the word cat in one sentence as many times.
Posted By: bama1971

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/25/19 05:19 PM

https://gulfnews.com/world/europe/b...-after-it-was-recaptured-1.1569328357023

this was all over the news yesterday, im sure its just melanistic or whatever
Posted By: pcola4

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/28/19 03:50 PM

I don't care what the state says. They are in the Furman area and Tunnel Springs area. Seen them.
Posted By: Out back

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/28/19 08:28 PM

And both are real.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/29/19 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by jpippin
I am here for the party. The Black Panther Party.

I was hoping you would see this
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/29/19 05:44 AM

I saw a pink panther one time at a building supply wharehouse and that s.o.b could talk and stand on his back legs

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/29/19 10:21 AM

I'm still missing what is that is in the woods lol
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/29/19 08:04 PM

A friend of mine saw a tan mountain lion in his pasture near Freeport, Florida last week.

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/30/19 11:41 AM

Not too long ago, the "experts" said there were no pythons in Florida.
Guess what?
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/30/19 12:04 PM

I saw a Jackalope once! It was hanging on a wall in a barbershop! rofl

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/30/19 10:13 PM

Them jackalopes bucks are hard to find I've killed a bunch of the does when I was young

Re: Not trying to offend anyone here but.... - 09/30/19 11:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sandmtnslayer
Them jackalopes bucks are hard to find I've killed a bunch of the does when I was young

You were obviously hunting the wrong barbershop.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM