Aldeer.com

Almost to 100!!!

Posted By: Southwood7

Almost to 100!!! - 08/23/19 09:31 PM

My little YouTube channel has almost 100 subscribers after about a month! Thank y’all so much for the support! New videos will be out every week ( Deer tip Tuesdays)
Next weeks video will be about scouting. I’ve started to get a little bit of equipment so the videos will start to look a little more slick lol
I hope y’all know I don’t take myself to seriously, this is all for fun and I hope you’ll be entertained. If you haven’t checked out the channel give it a look and subscribe. Maybe you’ll be the 100th.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/23/19 10:51 PM

Good stuff southwood thumbup
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/23/19 11:02 PM

That’s great! I haven’t watched your videos yet but I’ll binge watch them tonight after I’m done hunting!
Posted By: Stob

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/23/19 11:16 PM

Dude.
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 12:27 AM

Good job southwood..i made an attempt at something similar to this in 2015 but with self filming..i killed one on camera and it cost me bout 4 more before i got sick of totin the dang thing..i need a smaller camera...lol i had a dslr sony that took mini dv an i thought i was cool..k looked like an idot totin that crap through the woods😂Good for you man i really like this stuff.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 02:22 AM

Looking forward to watching the upcoming episodes
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 04:02 AM

Good job so far 👍
Posted By: James

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 04:22 AM

😁👍

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by Bamabucks14
That’s great! I haven’t watched your videos yet but I’ll binge watch them tonight after I’m done hunting!

Don’t expect too much 😂 They’re pretty rough but they'll get better.

Thank all of y’all for watching and subscribing. The Aldeer support is strong 👍🏻
Posted By: crocker

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 12:11 PM

I think I was 100. Good job. Keep at it.
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 05:49 PM

😎😎
Posted By: jb20

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 10:19 PM

thumbup
Posted By: North40R

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/24/19 11:28 PM

I made it 105 earlier today!
Posted By: biscuit1979

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/25/19 05:54 PM

110 for me

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/25/19 06:14 PM

You edited out poison ivy face? smile

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/25/19 06:18 PM

Btw I’m 111

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/25/19 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Bamabucks14
You edited out poison ivy face? smile

I’m going to do a hunt breakdown on that buck and show it 😂
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/26/19 02:03 AM

Great job. 112 here.
Posted By: DGAMBLER

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/26/19 11:25 PM

Hey man, great videos and i look forward to seeing more! Im probably going to try some hunts on Rucker this year so hopefully they will help me out 👍
Posted By: johnv

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/27/19 01:20 AM

thumbup
Posted By: bdw32

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/27/19 01:36 AM

Subscribed.

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/28/19 01:06 AM

Thank y’all again, y’all pushed it to 121 subs! I was going to upload a video tonight but got in late from work. Deer tip Tuesday will drop tomorrow...... on a Wednesday 😂
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/28/19 02:25 AM

Southwood. One thing I would like to add is if you could show buck bedding if possible. May be hard to do on public without giving to much away. It would be cool to see the actual beds and help the viewers identify bedding when they they do their own scouting.
Posted By: March15

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 08/30/19 01:10 PM

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 12:13 AM

Just subscribed southwood, you still doing the videos right? I saw where your other post is locked...don't get discouraged dude.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by DGAMBLER
Just subscribed southwood, you still doing the videos right? I saw where your other post is locked...don't get discouraged dude.

I think his other post should be opened back up
Posted By: bloodtrail

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 02:45 AM

Keep them coming!
Posted By: sj22

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 12:08 PM

Why was the other post locked?

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by sj22

PM him
Posted By: 7x57_Mauser

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Ben2

PM him

Probably because he told people the truth about public land hunting: DO YOUR OWN DAMN WORK!!!
Posted By: bloodtrail

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by 7x57_Mauser
Originally Posted by Ben2

PM him

Probably because he told people the truth about public land hunting: DO YOUR OWN DAMN WORK!!!

Swing and a miss... Pm him if you wanna know

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 03:21 PM

Regardless of the reasoning, lets show him support. Get him up to 200 subscribers today!
Posted By: buzzard

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 04:45 PM

#freesouthwood7

Whoever complained and got his post locked needs to work on their butthurt.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by buzzard
#freesouthwood7

Whoever complained and got his post locked needs to work on their butthurt.

Not just his post. Also this one too that mentioned their YouTube channel: Locked up
Posted By: MC21

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:18 PM

My guess on the reason those 2 threads were locked up is because it is technically an ad, and adds have to be paid for. Not that I care one way or the other and Ive already subscribed to both channels. I remember not to long ago there was a guy on here that was basically just posting up videos and he was banned.

I hate it for southwood and ofuski, but rules are rules.

I also highly recommend subscribing to their channels. Ofuski has a lot of hog hunting videos up already and Southwood is pretty decent at talking grin

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by MC21
My guess on the reason those 2 threads were locked up is because it is technically an ad, and adds have to be paid for. Not that I care one way or the other and Ive already subscribed to both channels. I remember not to long ago there was a guy on here that was basically just posting up videos and he was banned.

I also highly recommend subscribing to their channels. Ofuski has a lot of hog hunting videos up already and Southwood is pretty decent at talking grin

Guess all the dove hunt posts should be locked too. You know, since they actually make money off of that.

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by Joe4majors

Guess all the dove hunt posts should be locked too. You know, since they actually make money off of that.

Posted By: okfuski

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:53 PM

Thanks dude, but like you said rules are rules and I guess technically we were advertising the page and videos even though we don't have any intention of trying to make money off this stuff. It's just for fun. Oh well, it's all good though. We definitely won't stop making videos on the channel just because we cant post them on here. You'll just have to come find them on your own.

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:55 PM

Im not the judge on these things. Just offering up my opinion on the subject. That may not even be the reason the threads were locked

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:57 PM

Im not the judge on these things. Just offering up my opinion on the subject. That may not even be the reason the threads were locked

Certainly not saying you're the judge. But IF that's the reason, then that's cherry-picking when to implement "rules."

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/04/19 06:59 PM

Certainly not saying you're the judge. But IF that's the reason, then that's cherry-picking when to implement "rules."

I agree

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/05/19 01:54 AM

Thanks for the support #aldeer strong 😀

Just so y’all know I talked to Skinny through PM and I understand why he locked the thread. Maybe I’ll pay the sponsor fee and you’ll see Southwood outdoors at the top of the screen.

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/05/19 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by Southwood7

Thanks for the support #aldeer strong 😀

Just so y’all know I talked to Skinny through PM and I understand why he locked the thread. Maybe I’ll pay the sponsor fee and you’ll see Southwood outdoors at the top of the screen.

I got $100 if we can start a go fund me or something
Posted By: biscuit1979

Re: Almost to 100!!! - 09/06/19 03:24 AM

The new video is good. Good job southwood

© 2024 ALDEER.COM