Aldeer.com

Have you ever????

Posted By: flounderpounder

Have you ever???? - 08/19/19 09:48 PM

Been dropping a deuce in the woods and a deer walk by or not have your gun???
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/19/19 11:03 PM

Not dropping a deuce, but have been taking a leak a couple of times. Pizzed all over my treestand while I grabbed my gun to take the shot once.
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/19/19 11:19 PM

Running dogs one morning, I watched a big buck across the woods going straight to my daddy. When I looked to him, he was peeing and hadn't seen it yet. I kept watching the deer get closer and closer and he was still peeing. Finally he put up one weapon and got up the other and went to shooting. He shot him up a little and another guy hunting with us killed him, a nice 11 point.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/19/19 11:43 PM

Yep
Posted By: quailman

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 12:01 AM

If you've never dropped mud from your climber, you haven't lived.

Hold on and let er rip. Just remember when you climb down.
Posted By: red neck richie

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 12:36 AM

This sounds like a drinking game I use to play!
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 12:38 AM

killed a gobbler in mid drop one fine morning!!!!!
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 12:50 AM

I've shot one with my pants around my ankles,in Tuskegee NF.Always keep the gun within reach...
Posted By: daylate

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 01:51 AM

Have a buddy who was mid dump many years ago when a buck ran up on him during a scrub hunt. He tried to grab his gun that was leaning against a tree and knocked it into the pile. He ended up getting it all over his overalls too and we had to establish a restraining order on him that day. He wasn't allowed within 30 yards of anyone else.
Posted By: woodduck

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 02:56 AM

Was squirrel hunting one morning and sitting on a tree taking a dump. Damn squirrel hopped up on a stump about 10 feet away and started barking his head off. When I leaned back to shoot the tree broke. Good thing there was a creek near by. Funny how we remember those hunts vividly.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 11:15 AM

Yep sitting in Pickens county one morning cutting my shirt sleeve off and two eights coming trotting by

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 11:17 AM

hahahaha these are great!!!

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 02:17 PM

True story. I was putting up stands last weekend in Barbour county when nature called urgently. I managed to make it down to the creek crossing in time to avoid a Chernobyl incident. When done I stood up and said to myself "son of a B&^%h!" and at that moment a fawn exploded out of the briars about 10 feet from me and hauled butt. Good thing I had already taken the Browns to the super bowl or they wouldn't even have made it to the playoffs when that happened.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 02:32 PM

Had a buddy drop the deuce from his stand when he didn’t make it down in time. Unfortunately he had also dropped his gloves and forgot about his flashlight at the base of the tree. Both splatter painted. He did kill a fine 8 though so there’s that.

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 02:43 PM

Knew a guy in college who would bring a trash bag with him and if he was 50 feet up he would dump in the bag, tie it up and drop it to the ground.

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 03:22 PM

when I was a kid I had coveralls on in the woods and started getting bubble guts.. I pulled them down, grabbed a tree and leaned out, didn't realize I didn't lean out far enough until I pulled them up and flipped my hood back on.

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by flounderpounder
when I was a kid I had coveralls on in the woods and started getting bubble guts.. I pulled them down, grabbed a tree and leaned out, didn't realize I didn't lean out far enough until I pulled them up and flipped my hood back on.

I think you win the prize for worst incident
Posted By: znrichie

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/20/19 07:04 PM

I needed this laugh from these today lol
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/21/19 01:01 AM

Lmao. This same thing happened to me as a kid but I realized it before I pulled them up. I bounced out of those things and went and sat back in my tree stand with just my longjons on. When my grandpa came and got me that morning he said I stuck out like a turd in a punch bowl sitting in the woods with just a white pair of longjons on. He cussed me all the back to the truck and since I didn’t have anymore clothes we had to drive back home. I’ve had several chity situations while hunting especially when I was a kid but they are good laughs now
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/21/19 02:30 AM

Dude crapped off his stand. It hit him right as he was climbing up. He had hung over and dropped a hiroshima on his dang gun and scope. He kept huntin til noon.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/21/19 06:10 PM

Crapped out my stand once and it ran all the way down my pull rope. Kinda sucked.
Posted By: Thisldu

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/21/19 06:37 PM

I was back on a tree set up on a hung up gobbling bird one morning from daylight to probably 9 a.m. Had to pee so bad that with my right hand I rested my shotgun stock on the gound with the barrel propped on me knees. Holding the forearm/barrel with my left hand I managed to get unbuttoned and unzipped with my now freed up right hand and was about to start letting it go straight ahead and aiming between my legs. Right when I released the stream the gobbler steps out from behind a large oak 25 steps ahead. I let go of the little gun with my right hand and couldn't stop the stream which at this point was going all over the tops of my thighs, my lap and my shotgun. I manged to get the shotgun shouldered quickly and hit the gobbler right as he putted and started to fly. He continued to half flop and fly away and there wasn't a clear shot, so I jumped up to chase him down and finish him off and my pants fell down causing me to trip and fall flat on my face. By the time I got the pants up and jumped back up he was not going anywhere.

I just took my pants off and rode him back to camp with nothing from the waste down. Had a lot of explaining to do but it was worth it 100 percent.

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/21/19 08:33 PM

hahaha
Posted By: tsmith

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/22/19 07:00 PM

Last year I was hunting a hot area. I had 3 shooters and one tweener all coming to the same spot all throughout the day during rut. There was one in particular that I was interested in. I get up the tree before dark and do my thing. Around 10AM my stomach started rumbling so I ate a Nature Valley Almond Bar (my go to snack) and within 20 minutes I was in panic mode. I shimmied down the tree as fast as I could, fearing for the worst, but made it to the bottom and jumped off of the climber ripping the harness off as quickly as I could. I leaned up against the nearest pine, got into position, and let it rip. Started wiping and realized that my TP stash was nearly depleted with a long, long way to go. I was digging through my bag frantically and finally found the emergency stash at the bottom of the bag. I cleaned myself as well as possible and stood up. I heard a twig break and looked over my left shoulder. The bigger buck I was after was standing 30 yards from me starring at me through a patch of leafless American Beautyberries. As soon as our eyes met he darted and I watched him run down the hill and out of site while my gun was laying on the ground 10 feet away. I went back to the same spot the following weekend and killed one of the others on my kill list and he was less than 15 yard from my pile of toilet paper. I should have him back from the taxidermist within a couple of weeks. I can't wait to get after them this year.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 07:23 AM

Sitting in my favorite go to spot at the time I start cussing myself for having too much bourbon and no food the night before. My guts start boiling but think that I can make it through. As soon as I realized that I was looking around at the ground for a suitable place I knew that it was gonna happen.........NOW!!!!. By decision time it was too late to climb down. I drop trou and hang my rear out of my harness over the rail of the climber. I knew it was gonna be fast and furious. I fired off about 3 rounds of 00 Buttshot!! I was thinking ( if some person for some odd reason was walking by and saw this, they would be real weirded and freaked out at such a sight as a grown man raining down brown hell on earth from a tree climber). Well, I lost a good sock that day men. Only time I can think of in 20 years I didn't have paper. Trees, leaves, and the ground suffered a great amount of damage from the air raid and I was immediately worried about the climb down after seeing the damage below between me and the ground.
As i settled back into my climber to "not see any more deer", a 6 pt walked by at about 12 yds away. Just looked around and walked away. That sock might still be hanging in the tree that it landed in that day!!!

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 12:50 PM

No wonder deer are scared of us
Posted By: okfuski

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 01:39 PM

Not a deer, but I did have a pretty good sized hog come up behind me in the middle of my business one morning. I heard a grunt and turned around and I think he turned inside out trying to turn around and get out of there.

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by okfuski
Not a deer, but I did have a pretty good sized hog come up behind me in the middle of my business one morning. I heard a grunt and turned around and I think he turned inside out trying to turn around and get out of there.

You must have grunted him in
Posted By: Treelimb

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 04:14 PM

I have shot more deer after dropping a deuce from my climber than most people would believe. The stories I’ve told my son and his friends they could write a book with. One morning I was bowhunting from my Summit, drinking coffee, reading Youversion Bible app, shot one doe, took a dump, poured more coffee, stuck another doe, texted my son and said I was going to house. My work was done for the morning!!. 🥴then I remembered I had to get up my deer and go to the processor.

Still had all afternoon to watch AU football. Gotta love the fall. Amen?

Re: Have you ever???? - 08/23/19 04:22 PM

LMFAO!

I hate hoodies.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM