Aldeer.com

Won’t be long

Posted By: 257wbymag

Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:00 AM

Some little ones will be on the ground very soon

[Linked Image]
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:04 AM

Yep, I've got some fat ones running around right now too. Is that a Boss Buck feeder?

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:05 AM

It is

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:08 AM

How do you like them?

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:11 AM

They’ve been out for 3 weeks now. Deer took right to them. So far so good. I was using those lil buckeye feeders but holding 350# now is so much better.

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:18 AM

I've been looking at them hard especially for summer feeding.

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:23 AM

Yea thanks to another member on here for hooking me up on them. Made sturdy
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:31 AM

I saw a dead fawn on 331 this afternoon just above Freeport, Fl, might have weighed 20 pounds.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 01:43 AM

I put out a boss buck 350# feeder Memorial Day weekend. Like 257 said it’s very sturdy and the high capacity is nice. I had a buddy talk me into one as well, he had a couple on one place and has been very happy with his. I’m probably gonna get one or two more depending on how this one works out. I haven’t been able to go back and check it yet but look forward to seeing how they have they are using it.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Won’t be long - 06/06/19 03:43 PM

I recognize that spot beers
Posted By: Steiner

Re: Won’t be long - 06/09/19 01:28 AM

Regarding the Boss Buck feeders, I recommend you replace the two 1/4-20 bolts on the sides of the feeder tube with stainless steel bolts. The ones that come with the feeder will rust after about a year and then you can't adjust or remove the feeder tube. If you are feeding protein, it is a good idea to remove the feeder tube when it is empty as some of the protein will clog the feeder tube during the summer when the humidity is high.

Re: Won’t be long - 06/09/19 01:34 AM

Yea thanks for heads up. I’m feeding combine run corn so it’s got cob and some trash. I’m still working on right adjustment that lets it slip thru. May have to screen this corn down one time to clean it.

Re: Won’t be long - 06/09/19 01:37 AM

I saw a dead fawn this morning between Montgomery and Luverne. All my does on camera havent dropped yet though
Posted By: G/H

Re: Won’t be long - 06/09/19 12:40 PM

The club bought 3 last year. Deer took right to them. They wouldn't come close to a spin feeder
Posted By: capehorn24

Re: Won’t be long - 06/11/19 10:49 AM

Disappointed in the alder detective squad for not catching the obvious photo shopped pic. Corn makes deer nocturnal been told that to many times on this here site.
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: Won’t be long - 06/11/19 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by capehorn24
Disappointed in the alder detective squad for not catching the obvious photo shopped pic. Corn makes deer nocturnal been told that to many times on this here site.

Apparently, only in Alabama, not in other states.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Won’t be long - 06/12/19 08:43 PM

Disappointed in the alder detective squad for not catching the obvious photo shopped pic.
I thought you were talking about the blind on the hill.
Posted By: James

Re: Won’t be long - 06/12/19 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by jmudler
Disappointed in the alder detective squad for not catching the obvious photo shopped pic.

I thought he was talking about the trees 😀
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: Won’t be long - 06/13/19 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by jmudler

I seen it first!

Somebody said photoshop, and I thought they were talking about bucks being on feed in daylight.

That simply can't happen in Bama. Corn makes mature bucks go nocturnal WHILE you are pouring it in the feeder
Posted By: hoggin

Re: Won’t be long - 06/13/19 01:06 AM

Old nanny that has raised twins behind the house for the last five years showed up at the pond with twins again yesterday. She’s like clock work every year this week.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM