Aldeer.com

Spypoint camera deal alert

Posted By: foghorn

Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/02/19 04:29 PM

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com...;mc_cid=976fccf814&mc_eid=bf35ca38ef

Anybody use these and are they any good to use??
Posted By: CAL

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/02/19 07:47 PM

Garbage!
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/02/19 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by CAL
Garbage!

Why's that?
Posted By: CAL

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/02/19 11:10 PM

They don’t work. Just because you have LTE service with your phone doesn’t mean they’ll send pics from the camera. The pics suck as well.
Posted By: Bcbama260

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/03/19 01:20 AM

I have one and it sends pics just fine it’s not the Verizon one though
Posted By: Bcbama260

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/03/19 01:21 AM

But yes u do need decent cell service for it to transmit pics to your phone
Posted By: NSDQ160

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/03/19 12:30 PM

I have one and it works great so far. everything I read on spypoint seems they rushed their first iteration of Link cameras to get to market (Link-S). These micros are supposed to incorporate a lot of fixes. They debuted at shot show and so far so good.
Posted By: basspro527

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/03/19 12:41 PM

Amazon has the same price,
Posted By: FHunt

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/06/19 03:32 AM

I have a Spypoint Link Evo (Verizon) and it works well (and Spypoint has been good to work with when I did have issues).......but I don't have any experience with this model
Posted By: Mully

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/06/19 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by FHunt
I have a Spypoint Link Evo (Verizon) and it works well (and Spypoint has been good to work with when I did have issues).......but I don't have any experience with this model

Same here. It will say it doesn't send the best quality pics but if you picture you want a better look at just pull the memory card and the pic it a much better quality. Not saying they are the best but they work for me.
Posted By: Beer Belly

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/06/19 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by basspro527

With prime shipping, and easy return policy.

https://www.amazon.com/Spypoint-Mic...amp;s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1
Posted By: H2901

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 04:30 PM

Do any of yall know if you pay per camera for the wireless plan? Or will an unlimited plan apply to all your cameras?
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 05:20 PM

Pretty sure it is per camera....literally just bought the standard plan and they had me select which camera. I only have one but since I had to select it I think what I think. Cuz I'm thinking a lot.
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by H2901
Do any of yall know if you pay per camera for the wireless plan? Or will an unlimited plan apply to all your cameras?

Per camera, because each camera will have its own sim card. The only exception to this is if you have the Cuddelink system or something similar...where all the "satellite" cameras link to one sending unit. Of course, the downside to this type of system is that all the cameras have to be within a certain range.
Posted By: hunterbuck

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 05:55 PM

From a quick search, that's pretty much everyone's price on them.
Posted By: SouthernRoots

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 10:45 PM

anybody used got any information on this cam yet? wanna pull the trigger
Posted By: MTeague

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/11/19 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by hunterbuck

From a quick search, that's pretty much everyone's price on them.

$128.50 shipped to your door

CLICK HERE (EBAY)
Posted By: westflgator

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/12/19 02:18 AM

Originally Posted by Bcbama260
I have one and it sends pics just fine it’s not the Verizon one though

I had two of the IR cameras that had terrible night pics and missed a bunch of deer. My buddy just bought one of their cameras that operate on the VZ network. He had the same problem, sometimes it triggers and sends pics other times a herd of hogs come in and wipe out his corn and he gets little to no pics from it. When it does send a pic he's happy with the pic, but it's very unreliable as far as triggering when something is in front of it. He has double checked the settings and it's set correctly.
Posted By: Mowens

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/12/19 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by SouthernRoots

Have one in the field 2 Months now. Works great better signal then my cell phone. Not on the Verizon plan. I am using the free option 100 pics per month no issues. About to buy several more and get rid of the Moultrie modem.

Btw the paid plans are cheaper then any other I know of starting at 4.00 per month and max at 15.00
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/12/19 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by SouthernRoots

I'm happy with mine. The temp is way off but seems consistent in it's wrongness. It took mine a few days to reliably connect working with only 2 of 5 bars of 4G usually but since has done well.

I would expect more if it was a $300 camera but for the going price...I'll keep it and see how long she last
Posted By: WARPhEAGLE

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/14/19 02:58 PM

Is this a white flash camera or black flash camera?, and what else would be required to receive pics to phone or laptop? thanks
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/14/19 03:36 PM

I have two of the Link-Dark cameras. I have to get the dark cameras because of thieves. I bought them from Trailcampro when they were running a deal that included a free external antenna. In Coosa county, the external antenna is a must. They are Verizon cameras. My subscription is with Spypoint. The cameras send the pictures to them. You download an app. They send the pictures via email to your device. They offer 3 different plans, from 100 pictures/month to unlimited. The only issue I had was trying to upgrade to the unlimited plan. The problem was with my bank, not Spypoint. I had to sign a release with the bank to allow my credit card to do an international transaction. Spypoint is based out of Canada.

As far as picture quality, I have 3 different cameras that email pictures. For all 3, the emailed picture is of lesser quality than the picture on the SD card. This is by design to reduce the size of the picture file being emailed. I imagine it probably helps with battery life as well.
Posted By: smokinya

Re: Spypoint camera deal alert - 06/28/19 06:09 PM

I just bought 1 yesterday from Academy Sports for 149.99.

Set it up last night on meneral lick by the house and already receiving pics to my App. First cell cam I've owned but will get a couple more before season. Looking forward to setting this up in Kentucky in a few weeks so I know what I will be hunting on the property before arriving opening week:)
© 2024 ALDEER.COM