Aldeer.com

Kansas Draw Results Posted

Posted By: cgardner

Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/25/19 12:22 PM

Got drawn for Unit 6 archery! Come on October!!
Posted By: jb20

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/25/19 12:42 PM

Nice! Good luck
Posted By: El_Matador

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/25/19 09:54 PM

Nice. Hope you bust a big one.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/25/19 10:45 PM

One of the guys in our party (the one I was traveling with) didn't get drawn. Having to change travel plans now!
Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/26/19 01:58 AM

I drew tag for Kansas Unit 1 with muzzleloader.
Posted By: Gobl4me

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/26/19 02:06 AM

I drew archery. Going up first part of November.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/26/19 08:37 PM

Who registered but didn't get drawn???
Posted By: Kcub

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/27/19 02:34 AM

Just read my email saying my draw was unsuccessful. Pretty bummed out about it. Was going with a buddy for the first time and my outfitter said he has never had anyone not get drawn. I guess I’m the first. Lucky me
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/27/19 03:58 AM

I didn’t get drawn. I was told by my outfitter that they have never had a client not get drawn.
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/27/19 12:18 PM

I’m in for opening of gun season. Unit 10, I believe.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/27/19 01:31 PM

Just guessing, but i bet those guides have all had someone not get drawn...
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/27/19 03:18 PM

While obama was president there was always left over tags you could buy, you just had to take units that were left.
This is a sign the economy is going full speed. At least you go points towards next years drawing. Try again guys.
Posted By: Big Game Hunter

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/28/19 03:33 AM

It’s different this year. I’ve only had one of my 15 or so guys not get drawn. It was early this year too.

My outfitter that I book hunts for isn’t too happy about it. (Same outfitter as Kcub)
Posted By: pcoladoc

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/28/19 12:54 PM

I haven't received any notification. How are you guys being notified - email ? I've always gotten tag - now I'm getting concerned.
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/28/19 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by pcoladoc
I haven't received any notification. How are you guys being notified - email ? I've always gotten tag - now I'm getting concerned.

Check your on-line account.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/28/19 07:04 PM

Looks like I'm good - thank goodness
Posted By: 700ltr308

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/28/19 10:08 PM

I'm in for unit 10
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/30/19 02:48 AM

It is a total shucks show!! Some pencil pusher screwed everyone. My outfitter had 1/2 of his guys not get drawn our trip is in shambles. Kansas will not answer the phone. My farmer is having to pay back $20k in down payments. If they don’t give us an option to fix our trip, I will never hunt in Kansas again, who would? Dumbasses didn’t give a group option like they do in Illinois. So if you booked a trip for you and your son, and your son draws and you don’t, you are out his tag price and your deposit to the out fitter @$2000! Unless you send him across the country by himself at 17 years old to hunt with strangers. I do not see how Kansas does not see this as a problem. Like I said. shucks show.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/30/19 11:30 AM

Kansas does offer a group option.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/30/19 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Big Bore
It is a total shucks show!! Some pencil pusher screwed everyone. My outfitter had 1/2 of his guys not get drawn our trip is in shambles. Kansas will not answer the phone. My farmer is having to pay back $20k in down payments. If they don’t give us an option to fix our trip, I will never hunt in Kansas again, who would? Dumbasses didn’t give a group option like they do in Illinois. So if you booked a trip for you and your son, and your son draws and you don’t, you are out his tag price and your deposit to the out fitter @$2000! Unless you send him across the country by himself at 17 years old to hunt with strangers. I do not see how Kansas does not see this as a problem. Like I said. shucks show.

Why would you ever pay a deposit if you did not know you would have a tag? Also I would require my deposit to be refundable before paying one, surely yours is. Can they hold the deposit until the next year when you may draw a tag?

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 05/30/19 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by WildlifeBiologist
Kansas does offer a group option.

KS definitely has group option. My hunting partner and I have always done that but it has never been an issue. This year we did not and fortunately we both were successful. It's his friend's family land , so I would've been out of luck had he not been drawn too.
Posted By: Jwbfx4

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/03/19 10:05 PM

Had a trip planned for the first of November in unit 14....didn’t get drawn unfortunately.
Posted By: Wade

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/05/19 05:55 PM

I got shut out on the Kentucky bull elk draw. I did get an email today that my Colorado mule deer tag was successful. My hunting partner got his Colorado tag too.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/05/19 06:46 PM

The first trip to KS, I didn't apply for draw until the second draw for leftover tags which was in June/July of that year. Called and registered at midnight of draw. We both got tags but they were for units that were not where we hunted. As long as they are confluent, you are OK. My unit was not exactly close but since we were hunting private family land it worked out. I was gonna play dumb if confronted - I'm good at that. It might be worth applying for the leftover tags for those that didn't get one with initial draw

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/05/19 07:43 PM

Our outfitter told us there were zero (0) left over tags for the entire state of Kansas. No 2nd draw this year.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/05/19 08:06 PM

What ^ said.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/06/19 01:31 AM

I'm still waiting to see total # apps vs. tags allocated. Hoping they release that report to show breakdown for each unit. My units (1, 2) sell out every year with no leftover.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/06/19 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by WildlifeBiologist
I'm still waiting to see total # apps vs. tags allocated. Hoping they release that report to show breakdown for each unit. My units (1, 2) sell out every year with no leftover.

There's a lot of hope in Units 1 and 2, but there are no deerz there. laugh

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/06/19 03:09 AM

1 & 2 never have had many tags.

None of the NW units have.

Those units have huge mulies though.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/06/19 03:40 PM

SHHHHHH.
Posted By: JB_canam

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/15/19 05:16 AM

Unit 6 archery. Rut hunt with Misty Morning Outfitters.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/15/19 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by JB_canam
Unit 6 archery. Rut hunt with Misty Morning Outfitters.

We’ll be at Matt’s place just before you!! I believe he had 5 clients not get drawn this year.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/15/19 01:45 PM

There were over 3,000 applicants who chose Unit 1 as their 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice. All that pressure for 850 white-tailed deer tags and 50 mule deer tags.

Re: Kansas Draw Results Posted - 06/19/19 05:20 PM

Tags arrived in the mail yesterday. Pumped!!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM