Aldeer.com

Browning cameras

Posted By: muddyfeet

Browning cameras - 05/11/19 01:04 PM

I just picked up 4 command ops pro in mossy oak obsession for 79 a piece. Go to the browning website and look under refurbished. These are listed but are new cameras just said the packaging wasn’t up to specs so they’ve marked down. The cameras have a full year warranty on them as well
Posted By: dagwood

Re: Browning cameras - 05/11/19 01:28 PM

I have 3 of the Strike Force cameras but have shyed away from the command ops because of bad reviews. That's a good price if they work out for you. Please come back on with a review after you use them for awhile.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Browning cameras - 05/11/19 01:53 PM

I've had both. I like the Strike force better. They're $99 on eBay.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Browning cameras - 05/11/19 02:28 PM

I had one and it lasted about four months. After fighting with it everytime I went to the woods I tossed it in the creek
Posted By: jacannon

Re: Browning cameras - 05/12/19 01:43 AM

I have 4 of the dark opps. The only problem I have had is some fuzzy pics, like the lens is fogged over. This is the 4th season on the oldest one and it has taken well over 10,000 pics.
Posted By: fr8-shkr

Re: Browning cameras - 05/12/19 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by jacannon
I have 4 of the dark opps. The only problem I have had is some fuzzy pics, like the lens is fogged over. This is the 4th season on the oldest one and it has taken well over 10,000 pics.

Mine did this initially. Once they were out for a week or so they cleared up. Only time they do it now is if there is a drastic temperature change in a couple hours.
Posted By: slayinbucks24/7

Re: Browning cameras - 05/12/19 12:24 PM

I have 2 of the command ops pros. Paid 79 each for them. I think they're worth that. Actually think the video function on them is better than the still images. When it's in cam mode,the day/night transition shutter acts up around dusk and dawn,but other than that,they've worked well.
Posted By: BowtechDan

Re: Browning cameras - 05/13/19 02:19 AM

I have a 940 Dark Ops and it works great.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Browning cameras - 05/13/19 05:48 AM

Ive had problems with mine then found out they like to be mounted very low like 2 feet off the ground if you have to angle it any it doesnt seem to pick up motion near as good. that said theyve been great after i figured that out
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Browning cameras - 05/14/19 01:24 PM

I had 3 of the Browning cameras one worked other two were straight up garbage . Will never buy another Browning camera was a total waste of money for me
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Browning cameras - 05/14/19 02:28 PM

I have about 10 of the Browning cameras, mostly the Dark Ops model. They are good cameras, but do not pick up motion or take as clear of pictures as my Bushnell's.
Posted By: demp17

Re: Browning cameras - 05/15/19 08:16 PM

I still have few 2012 or 13 Browning Strike Forces that work great, by far the best cams I've ever owned.
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Browning cameras - 05/17/19 02:37 AM

I have owned two Brownings. Quality control was an issue for both of them. Maybe I got Lemons IDK....
Posted By: nomercy

Re: Browning cameras - 05/20/19 02:20 AM

I have 4 dark ops. 3 work great. One is inconsistent. Motion is great on 2 for sure. I have one that is bit of a lemon but all in all they are good
Posted By: ALFisher

Re: Browning cameras - 05/20/19 10:02 PM

junk.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Browning cameras - 05/20/19 11:32 PM

Trail cameras in general all are junk. It's one of the few products we pay close to or over $100
for that only last 2 or 3 years.
Posted By: lefthorn

Re: Browning cameras - 05/21/19 01:37 AM

Speaking of cameras, I need to go at least check mine. It has been on a salt lick since before turkey season
Posted By: Cactus_buck

Re: Browning cameras - 05/22/19 10:54 PM

I haven’t bought one yet but will be my next camera. The brand is called Exodus and they have an unheard of 5 year no hassle warranty. And 50% of theft replacement.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM