Aldeer.com

Pa. CWD Press Conference

Posted By: BOFF

Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 01:27 PM

Posted by: RepMaloney
Published on Feb 4, 2019
Pa. State Rep. Dave Maloney attends a press conference intended to inform the public as to the severity of CWD.

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 01:39 PM

Man, that's hard to watch. The guy said "Scabies". Fairly certain he meant "Scrapie". Big difference!
Posted By: Shotts

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 01:47 PM

Going to be interesting to see how this plays out.
https://www.wearecentralpa.com/news...on-makes-changes-to-cwd-plans/1757582833
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 02:04 PM

I posted this article about a year ago or so. Article was published Dec. 13 2017

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/sports/article_fa256ae6-d5f2-11e7-a3be-e7d4e11261c1.html

Bastian said he believes he is now within a year or two of being able to produce a test hunters can use to determine if their animal is carrying CWD.
Posted By: Swampdrummin

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Shotts

Gonna be Wisconsin Part 2.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by swamp_fever2002
I posted this article about a year ago or so. Article was published Dec. 13 2017

https://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/sports/article_fa256ae6-d5f2-11e7-a3be-e7d4e11261c1.html

Bastian said he believes he is now within a year or two of being able to produce a test hunters can use to determine if their animal is carrying CWD.

It’s quoted like its science buts that’s the quack who has professed bacteria causes prion diseAse, not prions. 🤣 he’s a Louisiana researcher🤣🤣🤣🤣
Posted By: lances

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 06:19 PM

Scary stuff

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/12/19 06:44 PM

https://www.outdoornews.com/2018/12...-causes-chronic-wasting-disease-in-deer/

In the world of TSEs, Bastian conducts experiments on a research island. He refuses to be led by the prevailing winds of the prion explanation, mainly because there are problems with the prion theory. Prion scientists can’t explain why the protein isn’t present in five to 10 percent of all infected animals, can’t reproduce prions in the lab (the gold standard for scientific explanations) and can’t explain how prions change into different diseases.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 01:54 AM

https://www.outdoornews.com/2018/12...-causes-chronic-wasting-disease-in-deer/

In the world of TSEs, Bastian conducts experiments on a research island. He refuses to be led by the prevailing winds of the prion explanation, mainly because there are problems with the prion theory. Prion scientists can’t explain why the protein isn’t present in five to 10 percent of all infected animals, can’t reproduce prions in the lab (the gold standard for scientific explanations) and can’t explain how prions change into different diseases.

Here we go again Shotts. You can put a CWD prion next to a normal healthy prion and it morphs it into an messed up protein. Boom that’s pretty damn good proof that one begets the other.

What does your guy insist on? Well your guy says that because scientists haven’t found a way to create something like CWD in a test tube, diseased prions must not be the cause. We’ll scratch your head on that buddy. By his own logic, bacteria can’t be the cause either because scientists haven’t figured out a way to create them in a test tube either. Self professed quack.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 02:13 AM

First of all I don’t have a guy your orientations may lean that way but don’t project those taste on to the rest of us. Is he a quack I don’t know I haven’t read any of his peer reviewed works, but I would venture no more so than the a lot of other self serving “researchers” with an agenda. He seems to be getting a fair bit of press and is upsetting the apple cart on the common theory. Is it wishful thinking maybe but I suspect if he develops an effective field test kit and nothing else then I would say he has made more of a contribution to the solution than the majority of the others currently injecting cwd in brains of animals and claiming they have made a earth shattering discovery when said specim gets sick.

I am glad to see sportsmen getting involved and pushing back on the states wholesale extermination of large numbers of animals, despite studies that show no benefit. Hard to argue on one side that the prions can survive 50 years in the soil and then on the other hand that large scale depopulation is a solution. Talk about junk science there is a prime example.

Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 02:43 AM

It’s way over my head ,, but I do understand
it’s a problem that’s effecting the animals we
love to watch and hunt ,, it must be addressed

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 03:09 AM

Ok Shotts he’s not your guy. His whole premise is based on developing a test that detects “the bacteria that causes CWD” when there is no science showing bacteria causes CWD. Again, you put a diseased prion in a tube with a healthy prion and no bacteria and you get two diseased prions. Gonna be waiting a long time for that test of his.

The hard fact of the matter is that decreasing population densities (or wholesale extermination as you call it) is the only way to fight a deer disease that has no known cure and persists like CWD does. If Bob has an infectious disease with no cure, you quarantine him. It’s disease 101 I think you would agree: Since you can’t quaratine deer, you kill them. Lots of them. There’s a real world case scenario of Illinois and wislnconsin that shows the effectiveness of this method at slowing the spread.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 03:55 AM

So let me be clear so everyone who reads this understands yours and the state which I assume you are affiliated withs solutions is to kill every deer possible to make sure they don’t get CWD? Not only does this plan seek to kill every animal possible but to also maintain near zero population for an extended period of time in a effort to ensure that future non existent populations don’t die from CWD thereby allowing time for a prion which has no known standard “decay” period to reduce to a level at which it would not result in reinfection in the distant future.

Thanks for clearing that up! I can’t imagine why sportsman’s in other states are raising such a stink and pushing back.

http://wildpro.twycrosszoo.org/000ADOBES/EISWisconsinCWD/EISDepopulation.pdf

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:42 AM

So let me be clear so everyone who reads this understands yours and the state which I assume you are affiliated withs solutions is to kill every deer possible to make sure they don’t get CWD? Not only does this plan seek to kill every animal possible but to also maintain near zero population for an extended period of time in a effort to ensure that future non existent populations don’t die from CWD thereby allowing time for a prion which has no known standard “decay” period to reduce to a level at which it would not result in reinfection in the distant future.

Thanks for clearing that up! I can’t imagine why sportsman’s in other states are raising such a stink and pushing back.

To quote your article “Based on the science presented in this document and consultation with CWD experts across the country, the best strategy to eradicate CWD from an affected area is to reduce the deer herd in the affected area to near zero”

This ultimately boils down to, man, if freaking sucks to be in the affected area. Pennsylvania differed to the affected area residents to make the decision. You can guess why that’s who the politician differed to, but if you can cut off the arm to save the person you don’t differ to the arm. If your land is found in a hot zone, you man up and accept what needs to be done, not pout and moan. Those are my Alabama affiliations.

Frankly, the facts of this disease and and the growing human concerns are too consequential to let disinformation and references to hjunk science slide. Hell, scientists have proven that if you put CWD in a test tube with human proteins it morphs them. That’s serious shucks. Certainly serious enough to warrant a beat down of the junk science from a researcher whose theories aren’t supported by his own logic.

I’m not arguing that it doesn’t suck Shotts. I live and breath the outdoors. If there is a model outdoorsman it’s me. Deer, turkey, dove, ducks, squirrel, salt water, fresh water, I love it all. I get it, but that doesn’t mean I stick my head in the sand.
Posted By: James

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:50 AM

Wasn't it a group of Wildlife dingdongs in Colorado, that may have "possibly caused" this chit show, in "captive" muleys?
Posted By: Booger

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:53 AM

I got an email, like some of you may have, from Westervelt notifying me of a meeting that will be taking place about CWD. Some of the folks from mississippi will be coming to tuscaloosa to educated us on how they are handling the outbreak.
Posted By: James

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by Booger
I got an email, like some of you may have, from Westervelt notifying me of a meeting that will be taking place about CWD. Some of the folks from mississippi will be coming to tuscaloosa to educated us on how they are handling the outbreak.

They gonna kill all your deer man 😁
Posted By: centralala

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Swampdrummin

To quote your article “Based on the science presented in this document and consultation with CWD experts across the country, the best strategy to eradicate CWD from an affected area is to reduce the deer herd in the affected area to near zero”

This ultimately boils down to, man, if freaking sucks to be in the affected area. Pennsylvania differed to the affected area residents to make the decision. You can guess why that’s who the politician differed to, but if you can cut off the arm to save the person you don’t differ to the arm. If your land is found in a hot zone, you man up and accept what needs to be done, not pout and moan. Those are my Alabama affiliations.

Frankly, the facts of this disease and and the growing human concerns are too consequential to let disinformation and references to hjunk science slide. Hell, scientists have proven that if you put CWD in a test tube with human proteins it morphs them. That’s serious shucks. Certainly serious enough to warrant a beat down of the junk science from a researcher whose theories aren’t supported by his own logic.

I’m not arguing that it doesn’t suck Shotts. I live and breath the outdoors. If there is a model outdoorsman it’s me. Deer, turkey, dove, ducks, squirrel, salt water, fresh water, I love it all. I get it, but that doesn’t mean I stick my head in the sand.

You mention "facts" after saying that individual deer that get it die, a herd that gets it has never been wiped out by the disease itself, and it's bad and we don't need it are all "misconceptions". That statement you made is still here and is completely wrong. So, facts are really not in your corner.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 01:50 PM

I thought "wildlife professionals" were past all this KILL EM ALL horsechitt by now. Killing every damn deer in an area WILL NOT eliminate CWD IN THAT AREA. The now dead deer had already infected the dirt in that area and it will persist for an unknown number of decades, maybe forever. Any deer that move into the killl zone at a later date can get infected from the soil. So you are back to where you started. Its simple as that...killing all the deer won't stop CWD.

I do not have the answer but killing all the deer sure as hell ain't the answer.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by James
Wasn't it a group of Wildlife dingdongs in Colorado, that may have "possibly caused" this chit show, in "captive" muleys?

State Of Colorados Foothills Wildlife Research Station is the culprit...and they have done a lot of work to rewrite history to dodge the blame for it. But the researchers there did it.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by BhamFred
I thought "wildlife professionals" were past all this KILL EM ALL horsechitt by now. Killing every damn deer in an area WILL NOT eliminate CWD IN THAT AREA. The now dead deer had already infected the dirt in that area and it will persist for an unknown number of decades, maybe forever. Any deer that move into the killl zone at a later date can get infected from the soil. So you are back to where you started. Its simple as that...killing all the deer won't stop CWD.

I do not have the answer but killing all the deer sure as hell ain't the answer.

Swampfever posted about deer being resistant to CWD being worked on. Don't remember the details but a restocking program with those seems a possability. In other words, leave the deer already there alone, introduce CWD resistant deer into the existing herd, and see if it can be bred out. CW D would eliminate the non resistant ones over long period. Just a thought since at this point there is no good answers for getting it gone(as in the deer no longer get it even though it's still in the soil).

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:47 PM

First let me commend you on dodging the affiliation comment. Second, he isn't the only one who has pointed out issues with the "prion only theory" (https://www.google.com/search?ei=_U...wiz.......0i71j33i299j33i160.5uLoPeNc658). Third the paper I linked (http://wildpro.twycrosszoo.org/000ADOBES/EISWisconsinCWD/EISDepopulation.pdf) clearly states that time required at "near zero" population for the disease to no longer be an issue when animals are reintroduced is unknown.

So I am with BhamFred the states plan to save deer herds from CWD by exterminating them is ridiculous the science doesn't support it being an overall effective measure. Further, Thankfully we live in a democratic republic, and we as individuals are allowed to voice our opinions and have some say in what happens on our own land. I think it is important that everyone who hunts is aware of the issues, and how the state currently plans to address CWD if it is found in Alabama. The state needs to also realize that they need public support for any of this to be effective and the current stance from the state is they intend to impose their will. Chuck Sykes is on record recently stating just that, maybe he could learn something from the push back in Pa before it becomes a major issue here. I know that maybe difficult for his arrogant self to understand considering how he currently looks down on the hunting public. My ultimate goal in this is to stir debate, and public involvement as this is truly all of our problem. I am clearly not a biologist but I am as dedicated a hunter as you will find as well, and I am concerned about this. My mentor is actually a fellow of the National Research Council and it looks like the NRC is going to get involved soon which maybe will help in some way.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by centralala

Swampfever posted about deer being resistant to CWD being worked on. Don't remember the details but a restocking program with those seems a possability. In other words, leave the deer already there alone, introduce CWD resistant deer into the existing herd, and see if it can be bred out. CW D would eliminate the non resistant ones over long period. Just a thought since at this point there is no good answers for getting it gone(as in the deer no longer get it even though it's still in the soil).

There is some current research out of Texas regarding certain deer being less susceptible. I have the article at home will try to scan and upload it tomorrow. I think this was from the deer farming industry from what I remember.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 05:01 PM

State Of Colorados Foothills Wildlife Research Station is the culprit...and they have done a lot of work to rewrite history to dodge the blame for it. But the researchers there did it.

There is a nasty rumor going around that the University of Tennessee maybe responsible in part for the recent appearance in Tennessee as well. The rumor indicates they brought some deer in from out west and had an accidental escape.

I don't know this to be true but apparently there was some discussion of it last night at the Florence meeting.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 05:39 PM

[quote=Shotts]

First let me commend you on dodging the affiliation comment.

I certainly hope he is not part of the DCNR since I caught him either in a lie or lacking knowledge of the subject.

He knows that is still here where everyone can see.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 05:51 PM

[quote=Shotts]

First let me commend you on dodging the affiliation comment.

I certainly hope he is not part of the DCNR since I caught him either in a lie or lacking knowledge of the subject.

He knows that is still here where everyone can see.

Centralia I am just failing to follow you buddy.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 06:01 PM

It's been a good discussion and I appreciate all the feedback. 2 things for sure is it will always kill the individual deer but has never wiped out a herd. That never wiped out a herd is a big misconception that I had myself. I thought when CWD hits all the deer die. I think a lot of the casual hunters believe this. It's bad, we don't need it, but it's not the end of deer.

There is absolutely nothing I do or not do that is a direct threat of spreading this disease. Not that is known or speculated as spreading it at the moment anyway.

One thing that I keep going back to is how the very first animal got it? I've read the term "spontaneous naturally" several times as a possibility on how some animals get it. I just don't how this can not be true, especially with the very first animal. And if it happened once, surely it can happen again.

Come again? Is this some contest to plant the most misconception? How much are they paying you to dribble together random nonsense? Who are you even replying to?

Show ONE misconception in my statements that I was planting.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 06:57 PM

It's been a good discussion and I appreciate all the feedback. 2 things for sure is it will always kill the individual deer but has never wiped out a herd. That never wiped out a herd is a big misconception that I had myself. I thought when CWD hits all the deer die. I think a lot of the casual hunters believe this. It's bad, we don't need it, but it's not the end of deer.

There is absolutely nothing I do or not do that is a direct threat of spreading this disease. Not that is known or speculated as spreading it at the moment anyway.

One thing that I keep going back to is how the very first animal got it? I've read the term "spontaneous naturally" several times as a possibility on how some animals get it. I just don't how this can not be true, especially with the very first animal. And if it happened once, surely it can happen again.

Come again? Is this some contest to plant the most misconception? How much are they paying you to dribble together random nonsense? Who are you even replying to?

You’re still hung up on that thread, go ask me in that one I believe I responded to you.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 07:06 PM

You’re still hung up on that thread, go ask me in that one I believe I responded to you.

You never gave ONE misconception. This is here for everyone to see that you are either a liar or you don't know enough about the subject. Prove me wrong. Give ONE misconception in my statement.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 08:00 PM

[quote=Shotts][quote=Swampdrummin]

First let me commend you on dodging the affiliation comment. Second, he isn't the only one who has pointed out issues with the "prion only” theory” [quote]

Shotts let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I should be commending you giving this another go after it took about 10 pages in the other CWD topic for you to concede that the macaque monkeys that got the disease got It after eating 5.5 kg of meat spread out over 2 years. More or less your argument went something like or the 7-8 kg monkeys were eating 5.5kg of brains at a time, repeatedly, and therefore testing wasn’t realistic.

Now you’re positing the “bacteria theory” for the sake of discussion, not because you believe it, but just for the sake of discussion. Again, just for the sake of discussion, if you put a healthy human prion in a bottle with a diseased CWD prion, it morphs the human prion into a diseased prion. This happens in the absence of bacteria.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 08:26 PM

First let me commend you on dodging the affiliation comment. Second, he isn't the only one who has pointed out issues with the "prion only” theory” [quote]

Shotts let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I should be commending you giving this another go after it took about 10 pages in the other CWD topic for you to concede that the macaque monkeys that got the disease got It after eating 5.5 kg of meat spread out over 2 years. More or less your argument went something like or the 7-8 kg monkeys were eating 5.5kg of brains at a time, repeatedly, and therefore testing wasn’t realistic.

Now you’re positing the “bacteria theory” for the sake of discussion, not because you believe it, but just for the sake of discussion. Again, just for the sake of discussion, if you put a healthy human prion in a bottle with a diseased CWD prion, it morphs the human prion into a diseased prion. This happens in the absence of bacteria.

Based on your explanation to centralala go ask me that response in the other thread.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 08:43 PM

I didn't say I believed the bacteria theory or that I didn't, I said it was gaining a lot of press and support. The discussion I was driving is the public got fed up with the states "kill them to save them" approach in PA and pushed back that was the point. Yet you and some portion of your "state" buddies don't see that issue we peasants should respect your authority without question and just shut up and color. As for the human prion in a bottle comment you make "if you put a healthy human prion in a bottle with a diseased CWD prion, it morphs the human prion into a diseased prion."[i][/i] so simply placing the two in a test tube will turn the human prion into CWD? Funny you boldly make that statement yet the best I can find is it took to 2004 before CWD replication was published and then it required much more than placing the two together (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867408009501).

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 08:57 PM

Shotts Swampdrummin let’s not get ahead of ourselves, how did you say you were affiliated with the state?

And since you don't like mixing threads when it serves you, how long do you and your buddy Chuckie believe we have to maintain near zero levels of deer on a property to make sure reintroduced animals don't risk infection of CWD? You were the one who quickly pointed out Bastian was a quack for disputing the "established" doctrine, I just want to give you the same opportunity to demonstrate your "quackery" for going against the established doctrine on extermination and future reinfection.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 09:04 PM

There is a nasty rumor going around that the University of Tennessee maybe responsible in part for the recent appearance in Tennessee as well. The rumor indicates they brought some deer in from out west and had an accidental escape.

I don't know this to be true but apparently there was some discussion of it last night at the Florence meeting.

IF that is true, it may be the dumbest move sine the original research at FT Collins.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 09:13 PM

Centrala, I have been studying CWD since 1980 when a LOT of the original studies/documents were still available. By 1990 one researcher studied all known cases of CWD in the US/Canada. He found he could backtrace EVERYSINGLE CASE of CWD to Ft Collins. EVERY SINGLE CASE. Look at a current map of known CWD cases and see the huge dense cloud of markers just north of Ft Collins..the "endemic" area where infected mule deer does were released after fawning in the research pens. EVERY single arrow points to Ft Collins at the birthing place of CWD. There was no "spontaneous" outbreak of CWD or the map would be more spread out with multiple endemic areas.

Spontaneous naturally is the defenders of Ft Collins denying they started it. But they did.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 09:58 PM

Centrala, I have been studying CWD since 1980 when a LOT of the original studies/documents were still available. By 1990 one researcher studied all known cases of CWD in the US/Canada. He found he could backtrace EVERYSINGLE CASE of CWD to Ft Collins. EVERY SINGLE CASE. Look at a current map of known CWD cases and see the huge dense cloud of markers just north of Ft Collins..the "endemic" area where infected mule deer does were released after fawning in the research pens. EVERY single arrow points to Ft Collins at the birthing place of CWD. There was no "spontaneous" outbreak of CWD or the map would be more spread out with multiple endemic areas.

Spontaneous naturally is the defenders of Ft Collins denying they started it. But they did.

Thus the use of words like "possibility" . I've read a lot on it and certainly don't have the answers. There are so many thoughts on how it's transmitted it really is a mystery. What is not a mystery is individual deer that get it die, a herd has never been wiped out by this disease, and it's bad and we don't need it it. Those are facts. Anyone who says otherwise is lying or they don't know what they are talking about. I certainly hope Swampdrummin doesn't work for the DCNR spreading false information or showing incompetence. If he does we are in a world of hurt in Alabama. He has dodged giving that one misconception he spoke of like a politician.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 10:02 PM

And since you don't like mixing threads when it serves you, how long do you and your buddy Chuckie believe we have to maintain near zero levels of deer on a property to make sure reintroduced animals don't risk infection of CWD? You were the one who quickly pointed out Bastian was a quack for disputing the "established" doctrine, I just want to give you the same opportunity to demonstrate your "quackery" for going against the established doctrine on extermination and future reinfection.

I believe I was once again quoting established doctrine by believing the best way to fight a disease with no known cure is to try to establish some sort of quarantine.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 10:46 PM

I believe I was once again quoting established doctrine by believing the best way to fight a disease with no known cure is to try to establish some sort of quarantine.

I missed the answer to the question there quack quack care to answer directly? How long do you and Chuckie plan on maintaining "near zero" population to effectively eliminate future infection once repopulation is allowed? There is no established doctrine for depopulation to effectively eliminate future infection, this has been published widely, depopulation does not prevent future infection. Sure you can play games with the numbers and kill 95% of the population and then state you reduced presence of CWD but that doesn't make it true.

Y'all keep on pushing this "kill them to save them" bulldoodoo and see how that works out when the public fully understands your intentions.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 10:53 PM

Shotts, I have proven this guy a liar or incompetent. Only he knows which. Are you going to believe anything he says at this point?

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 11:05 PM

Shotts, I have proven this guy a liar or incompetent. Only he knows which. Are you going to believe anything he says at this point?

Yeah Shotts, are you? Quack quack.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 11:11 PM

I don't think he is incompetent, quite the contrary he is an educated individual, clearly involved at some level with the state. However, I do think he drinks Chuckies proverbial Kool Aid or atleast that is my theory based on his positions. I think public debate from invested parties is important, maybe he cant say who he is because of that? I believe several within the state have been directed not to discuss the plan/law publicly to leave that to Montgomery which I think is wrong. If you are a public servant then you should be held accountable by the people you serve. If you have a problem defending your policies then maybe you should reconsider them.

Don't misunderstand that I believe CWD is a horrible issue and we must balance sound choices based on good science with public interest to generate any kind of effective response. This is the main reason I inject so much in this debate, that and not everyone has the time to keep up with this subject and those of us who do should help stimulate that debate. Maybe at some point the state will realize that and quit pissing on the public they are suppose to represent.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 11:23 PM

Yeah Shotts, are you? Quack quack.

What about it there SwampQuackQuack you going to answer or atleast tell us a good lie?

1. How long does it take maintaining zero deer in a state before you don't have to risk reinfection? Lets make it multiple choice to make it easier
A. 5 years
B. 10 years
C. 25 years
D. 50 years
E. %$&#ing never because this doesn't work?

2. So you sticking by the a CWD prion in a test tube with a human prion turns the human prion into a CWD prion?
A. Yes
B. No
C. bulldoodoo that's not what the research says

3. I am affiliated with the state in the following way?
A. Chuckie's (bitch) I mean mouth piece
B. Chuckie himself
C. A biologist
D. OtherDCNR Employee Number________

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 11:28 PM

Lol, who is Chuckie before we go any further.

Re: Pa. CWD Press Conference - 02/13/19 11:51 PM

Lol, who is Chuckie before we go any further.

Dang he is a comedian.....maybe he is going to tell us a good lie.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM