Aldeer.com

The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand

Posted By: jallencrockett

The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 05:43 AM

So my nephew is thinking about buying his first treestand. Have any of yall ever used The Manchini 360? Any thoughts? The concept definitely looks like it waa invented by a hunter? Never even heard of the thing before today.

http://superioroutdoorsupply.com/mancini-360/
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 06:20 AM

jallen it weighs 25 lbs, consider his gear, weapon and that stand. No way I'd consider that. ONLY $470 ??????
ONLY??? Everyone screams about a Treewalker being $350. It also doesn't say where it is made. That equates to China for me. I only buy climbers made in the USA.
Posted By: SuperSpike

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 06:54 AM

JC tell him to look at a summit 180 max. Much lighter than that and cheaper. Most comfortable stand ive sat in to date.
Posted By: lances

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 12:23 PM

I looked at them online. A lot of moving parts equals noise if you ask me. Weigh didn’t sound good and price made me agreed I will stick with the goliath’s Lol. I will say I was intrigued by the stand though.
Posted By: AUstan23

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 12:33 PM

Aluminum summit viper. Throw a foot rest and molle back pack straps on it and you've got a cadillac for years to come.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 01:21 PM

that guy still trying to sell those things he used to show up to the buckmaster expo every year with a couple of those it looks like a good idea but #1 its heavy #2 it's big #3 its uncomfortable imagine sitting in a spokeless bicycle wheel #4 its lined with rollers that I cant see lasting very long before they either break or start making alot of noise. for almost $500 I'd buy a few summits and leave one or two in the woods so I didnt have to tote one in and out every hunt. the base is large enough to stand up there is no reason to need rollers when you can just stand up.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by AUstan23
Aluminum summit viper. Throw a foot rest and molle back pack straps on it and you've got a cadillac for years to come.

This or a goliath with the footrest is the ticket.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 03:10 PM

That thing is 25# and huge. No way.

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 03:40 PM

I have never ever sat in a Summit stand that I liked. Owned 4-5 and threw away or gave away all. Will checkout Goliath. Weight is NO ISSUE. The nephew is world class stupid shape and in shape. Couple years ago he won fittest person at Montgomery MFD and if you know anything about Mont. MFD, that is saying sonething. Climber would only be moved a few times a season. Land we hunt we leave stands out unless relocating.
Posted By: 2Tgunworks

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 03:57 PM

My Goliath weights 21 lbs.. best stand I think you can right now. Bought my second last week off eBay for 319.00 shipped.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:02 PM

I have an old API that I’ve enjoyed for many years. Stealth model I believe. Been using a tree walker for the past two seasons and I wouldn’t trade it. Fairly light. Tons of room and comfortable and versatile (face the tree or back to tree). Bites into the tree like nothing I’ve used before. I think it would dig into a concrete pole if you tried. Rock solid and not only made int the USA, but in the South!! LOL
Posted By: Stickers

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:03 PM

I hunt 360 with a Summit Viper . And I don't worry if I spent too much.
Posted By: bdw32

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by jallencrockett
I have never ever sat in a Summit stand that I liked. Owned 4-5 and threw away or gave away all. Will checkout Goliath. Weight is NO ISSUE. The nephew is world class stupid shape and in shape. Couple years ago he won fittest person at Montgomery MFD and if you know anything about Mont. MFD, that is saying sonething. Climber would only be moved a few times a season. Land we hunt we leave stands out unless relocating.

I’m in world class stupid shape and very strong.. I’ll attest to the fitness levels of Mfd but I won’t own a heavy climber.
Who’s your nephew I have a climber I’d let him have for a good price.
I use 180, Goliath, and the viper
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:17 PM

Looks like a carrier for a wash tub

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by 2Tgunworks
My Goliath weights 21 lbs.. best stand I think you can right now. Bought my second last week off eBay for 319.00 shipped.

You paid Waaay too much. You could have bought it on midway USA for 189 plus shipping.
Posted By: crocker

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 04:54 PM

I don't understand the logic of hunting from a climber over a lockon if you are gonna leave them in the woods? With lockons and ladder sticks as light as they are now you can walk in the woods and set them up about as fast has hooking on a climber and climbing up. Once the lockon is up its No Noise and No Sweat. What am I missing?
Posted By: dsayer

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by crocker
I don't understand the logic of hunting from a climber over a lockon if you are gonna leave them in the woods? With lockons and ladder sticks as light as they are now you can walk in the woods and set them up about as fast has hooking on a climber and climbing up. Once the lockon is up its No Noise and No Sweat. What am I missing?

For me, there are 2 factors that would influence the hang on vs. climber question; financial resources and desired number of stand locations. If someone with a limited budget wanted the ability to hunt multiple locations, owning a single climber might be better than owning multiple hang on stands or re-hanging a single hang on + sticks for each location.
Posted By: Swampdrummin

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 06:00 PM

I like to hunt nose bleed high. First lock on I tried to use at those heights scared the bejeesus out of me. Other than that climbers are just so easy to move, make sense for large properties.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 06:16 PM

If that’s the case why wouldn’t you just take that money and buy 3-4 nice ladder stands ?

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 06:21 PM

Some of us are not monkeys made for hanging off a tree and setting up a lock on and steps. And I do not like sitting on pissant seat on a platform without a shooting rail.

Very logical.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 07:07 PM

There was a post about Mancini's a couple of years ago. I remember it because I was astounded by the weight. There is no way I could carry it around very far with all my other stuff included.
Posted By: James

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Swampdrummin
I like to hunt nose bleed high. First lock on I tried to use at those heights scared the bejeesus out of me. Other than that climbers are just so easy to move, make sense for large properties.

Yeah i absolutely hate em. The transitioning from the ladder to the loc-on scared the crap out of me lol...
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 08:39 PM

Find someone with a treewalker , and try it before he buys. Once he's used a Treewalker he will want one.
Posted By: Bull64

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 08:55 PM

Figure out where the deer are walking and hunt from the ground.Problem solved...
Posted By: JUSTIN37HUNT

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 10:42 PM

I don’t see how you can go wrong with a summit Goliath with some molle backpack straps and the footrest. I have two and that’s really all I use. Have a few ladder stands and a lock-in with 5-6 sets of sticks, but I hunt 90% from the summit.
Posted By: bdw32

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 11:07 PM

I gave up on the molle system and started using the xop transport system.
Cheaper and more comfortable. Put extra straps on my other stands so when I want to use em I just swap the straps and hip belt to the other stand. Saved me money instead of buying a bunch of molle setups.
Posted By: James

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/12/19 11:44 PM

I have a couple Goliaths climbers, ones an older model the other is probably 4 years old, and i don't see why so many thinks they're comfortable, they're ok, but nothing to brag about...

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 12:39 AM

I have owned probably 10 brands of climbers and I had suggested the treewalker also. Im an old school Amacker guy and Ole Man guy. Mostly was curious if anyone has ever set in a Manchini. Well at least its not a Baker.
Posted By: Stickers

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by AU338MAG

Some of us are not monkeys made for hanging off a tree and setting up a lock on and steps. And I do not like sitting on pissant seat on a platform without a shooting rail.

Very logical.

I am in AU MAGS camp regarding loc on stands. I like my summits best, Ol'Man close second.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 01:57 AM

So my nephew is thinking about buying his first treestand. Have any of yall ever used The Manchini 360? Any thoughts? The concept definitely looks like it waa invented by a hunter? Never even heard of the thing before today.

http://superioroutdoorsupply.com/mancini-360/
I’ve got a brand new one I’ll sell ya
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 02:11 AM

rofl i think it’s funny as all get out that in the video on their website, every time the guy blinks or his heart beats, the stand creaks, squeaks, and rattles. That has to be the noisiest, most awkward looking contraption I’ve ever seen
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 03:11 AM

Lone wolf or treewalker
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 03:31 AM

James have you tried the wrap around seat
on your Goliath ? Until I did I was like you .
Give one a try
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: The Mancini 360 Climbing Treestand - 02/13/19 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by tfd1224
rofl i think it’s funny as all get out that in the video on their website, every time the guy blinks or his heart beats, the stand creaks, squeaks, and rattles. That has to be the noisiest, most awkward looking contraption I’ve ever seen

Also noticed that they didn't show him toting it or setting it up. Wonder why laugh
© 2024 ALDEER.COM