Aldeer.com

Mobile County

Posted By: flounderpounder

Mobile County - 01/18/19 02:55 AM

Any of my Mobile County peeps seeing any mature deer on their feet yet?
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Mobile County - 01/18/19 03:01 AM

Next week is the mark for mature buck movement
Posted By: bigt

Re: Mobile County - 01/18/19 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by flounderpounder
Any of my Mobile County peeps seeing any mature deer on their feet yet?

Not in person or on cameras in daylight that is. Little bucks are getting careless but the mature ones are still playing it safe.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Mobile County - 01/18/19 01:36 PM

I saw a pretty good one yesterday morning right at daylight. He was in the middle of a 35 acre field cold trailing a doe. My mother in law had a good buck in her horse pasture chasing does Wednesday afternoon
Posted By: James

Re: Mobile County - 01/18/19 02:52 PM

Not yet. Still a few months before the ruts in full swing 😁
Posted By: bambam32

Re: Mobile County - 01/19/19 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by gatorbait154
Next week is the mark for mature buck movement

Next week is historically the best weekend at our club in Washington county too.
Posted By: bigt

Re: Mobile County - 01/20/19 11:44 PM

They are chasing in Mobile County
Posted By: Stob

Re: Mobile County - 01/21/19 01:49 AM

I saw 10 deer this afternoon between Daphne, and Robertsdale.
I think this cold weather has something to do with it.
Posted By: James

Re: Mobile County - 01/21/19 02:29 PM

Definitely chasing around the house in citronelle

Re: Mobile County - 01/22/19 07:21 PM

Several bucks killed this past weekend at my buddy’s place in mobile, FYI..
Posted By: Ruger8point

Re: Mobile County - 01/22/19 08:03 PM

Does anyone think the rut is peaking now and down during February 1-10 then picks back up when the does come back in late February. I heard that and February has been slow for me since they started the February season so i was wondering if anybody else thought that. And I’m talking mobile and Baldwin county

Re: Mobile County - 01/22/19 08:18 PM

It's hard to say and I think it is specific to the location that you hunt. Last year in Baldwin, February sucked for us, but the last week was good. Right now in Baldwin where I hunt, scrapes are popping up all over the place and the little bucks are harassing does and chasing them. I am yet to see a three year old buck behind a doe in person, or on camera.
Posted By: hammerhead

Re: Mobile County - 01/24/19 06:16 PM

Buddy of mine that lives on Radcliffe Rd got video of a nice buck in his back yard freshening up a scrape, then running a doe around in a 2nd video

I found several scrapes last weekend on our place in Sims Chapel (just north of the county line). My nephew got pics of a fat buck following a doe in the greenpatch a few nights prior.
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: Mobile County - 01/24/19 06:42 PM

Week of Jan 20th - 27th has always been the best week for me in Baldwin Co from around Bay Minette out towards Gateswood. Seems to start tapering off some going into early Feb, from what I've seen. I do start picking up a few "new" bucks on camera in early Feb most years, so I guess that's from them roaming more after does in immediate area are bred?

Passed 3 dead bucks on Hwy 59 this morning that were not there last night.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM