Aldeer.com

New Boots!

Posted By: Honolua

New Boots! - 10/12/18 03:59 AM

Got some Browning Buck Shadow boots last week and they are great so far. I have only worn them a 4 or 5 days and they are already broke in. They are really light and comfy too.

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/browning-buck-shadow-insulated-waterproof-hunting-boots-for-men
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: New Boots! - 10/12/18 04:08 AM

Kinda threw scent control out the window huh?

Re: New Boots! - 10/12/18 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by perchjerker
Kinda threw scent control out the window huh?

In what way you mean old goat?
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: New Boots! - 10/12/18 04:35 AM

Most successful bow hunters only wear their hunting boots in the woods. Not to work or buy gas, not even to drive since you have tracked gas, oil and who knows what else onto your
floor mats.

Re: New Boots! - 10/12/18 04:40 AM

Most successful bow hunters only wear their hunting boots in the woods. Not to work or buy gas, not even to drive since you have tracked gas, oil and who knows what else onto your
floor mats.

Forgive me, I have been wearing them in the woods.4 or 5 times I shoulda said.

When are you coming up here?
Posted By: MattIce

Re: New Boots! - 10/13/18 04:07 AM

floor mats.

Shut the hell up lol
Posted By: JohnnyLoco

Re: New Boots! - 10/13/18 04:23 AM

I’ve seen a ton of deer kilt off an oil and diesel soaked tractor. I think fuel attracts deer.

Re: New Boots! - 10/13/18 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by MattIce
floor mats.

Shut the hell up lol

lol lol lol lol
Yeah, PerVjerker, what he said.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: New Boots! - 10/13/18 07:24 PM

Those look really nice.
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: New Boots! - 10/15/18 01:13 AM

No magazine article recommendation for these? How many websites did you spam with this "purchase"?

Re: New Boots! - 10/15/18 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by UncleHuck

No magazine article recommendation for these? How many websites did you spam with this "purchase"?

Why don't you go online and hunt 'em up, buddy? Seems you ain't got nothin' better to do. You clearly don't realize it, but most of the folks on Aldeer get along pretty good. It's the one thing that makes this site better than all the others.
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: New Boots! - 10/15/18 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Honolua
Originally Posted by UncleHuck

Why don't you go online and hunt 'em up, buddy? Seems you ain't got nothin' better to do. You clearly don't realize it, but most of the folks on Aldeer get along pretty good. It's the one thing that makes this site better than all the others.

How's the ankle support, are they insulated?

Re: New Boots! - 10/15/18 12:27 PM

Ankle support is the best I've ever seen from an 8" boot. I have pins and screws in my ankle from a youth spent on dirt bikes and this boot is great without being claustrophobic.

I got the 400 gram ones. They don't get sweaty either so far.

Re: New Boots! - 10/16/18 04:59 AM

Do they run wide or narrow? I like the look of em

Re: New Boots! - 10/16/18 07:55 AM

I hate a narrow boot or shoe. They seem a little wide. Got blood all over them gutting that doe today. I got in the creek and washed them off and feet stayed dry.

Re: New Boots! - 10/16/18 08:04 AM

Originally Posted by Honolua
I hate a narrow boot or shoe. They seem a little wide. Got blood all over them gutting that doe today. I got in the creek and washed them off and feet stayed dry.

Ok good to know, I have a wide feet so that would be preferable
© 2024 ALDEER.COM