Aldeer.com

Intervention

Posted By: StrungOut

Intervention - 09/17/18 08:30 AM

Alright lets see what these crazy guys are into this week

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lbw10ZmVtow" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 11:37 AM

Sorry man I made it through 6 minutes, that was all I could do
Posted By: Out back

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 11:47 AM

Click bait.
I'm not even gonna look.
Ya'll really need to quit.
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 11:57 AM

Just not my style of humor. I'm trying though....

PS. Somebody please take this out of the serious deer talk forum.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 01:32 PM

OK..Obviously this is your videos.

It is in your name Strung Out..and .the videos are from Strung Out outdoors on Youtube.

No offense, but they arent funny. Sorry if you took a lot of time working on them...but thats the truth.

Please dont just troll in here trying to get everyone to click. I did it on two of your bogus posts so far and neither video was even vaguely funny. Sorry.

And this is the SERIOUS DEER FORUM. Not the "self promote your youtube channel on our site " Forum.

Please stop with the trolling. Im sure your doing the same thing on every outdoor forum you can , trying to elevate your views. Not cool here....trolls get banned.

As a matter of fact..your ONLY posts are you linking your videos trying to get hits and views. Thats called "Spamming" around here.

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by outdoorobsession

As a matter of fact..your ONLY posts are you linking your videos trying to get hits and views. Thats called "Spamming" around here.

I think this is the last one. Like I said before, it's just click bait
And the videos are not at all entertaining. Just stupid.
In fact, I'm sure this is the last one. Next time, ban hammer.
Posted By: JBL

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:38 PM

https://www.in-depthoutdoors.com/community/forums/topic/deer-minerals/

https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/wildlife-management-food-plots/418606-minerals.html

https://www.bowsite.com/DB/forums/thread.cfm?forum=4&threadid=477210&MESSAGES=1&FF=4

https://forums.realtree.com/topic/111504-deer-and-deer-minerals/

http://www.kentuckyhunting.net/threads/deer-and-deer-minerals.162048/

Yeah

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:45 PM

Clean up Isle 2

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:45 PM

If you look more..youll find even more.

Maybe he needs to become a sponsor and Skinny will LEGITIMATELY set him up with a link to the videos, so he doesnt have to spam us all constantly with the new " look what these CRAZY guys are doing now..." slap

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Out back

I think this is the last one. Like I said before, it's just click bait
And the videos are not at all entertaining. Just stupid.
In fact, I'm sure this is the last one. Next time, ban hammer.

Yep Mark, I agree. Just stupid...
Posted By: CNC

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 04:59 PM

To the pit of misery!!!!…...Dilly!! Dilly!!!!……. beers
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 05:02 PM

Who finds dumbazzes entertaining?

Re: Intervention - 09/17/18 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by CNC
To the pit of misery!!!!…...Dilly!! Dilly!!!!……. beers

Yes! Pit of Misery time!

DILLY DILLY!!!! beers thumbup

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 05:57 AM

It is in your name Strung Out..and .the videos are from Strung Out outdoors on Youtube.

No offense, but they arent funny. Sorry if you took a lot of time working on them...but thats the truth.

Please dont just troll in here trying to get everyone to click. I did it on two of your bogus posts so far and neither video was even vaguely funny. Sorry.

And this is the SERIOUS DEER FORUM. Not the "self promote your youtube channel on our site " Forum.

Please stop with the trolling. Im sure your doing the same thing on every outdoor forum you can , trying to elevate your views. Not cool here....trolls get banned.

Never heard of obsessed fans? This is an outdoors community, StrungOut is an outdoors channel. Whats it hurting? Too good to support other outdoorsman? I don't get it, but carry on
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 11:47 AM

[Linked Image]

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 11:48 AM

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by StrungOut

Never heard of obsessed fans? This is an outdoors community, StrungOut is an outdoors channel. Whats it hurting? Too good to support other outdoorsman? I don't get it, but carry on

Sure Ive heard of obsessed fans but I dont think you have any...sorry. frown

But registering on every outdoor site and spamming with your own videos is kind of lame IMO.
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 01:33 PM

The idea behind the vid wasn’t all that bad, but that angle is way overplayed.

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 01:48 PM

Funny is entertaining..
Stupid & silly are not funny.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 01:53 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 02:05 PM

The People's elbow off the porch coulda been a little stronger.
Posted By: jono23

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 02:13 PM

Got a little too much sugar in that Cornbread.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Clem
[Linked Image]

This one gets me every time...
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Remington270
[Linked Image]

This one gets me every time...

He needs to skip the ballgames and finish that last Game of Thrones book before he kicks the bucket.

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 02:38 PM

Needs to get on some Whole30 and HITT routines first.

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 06:03 PM

[quote=StrungOut][quote=outdoorobsession]

But registering on every outdoor site and spamming with your own videos is kind of lame IMO.

Yea, but got to reach the outdoors community some how. I don't do facebook and all that. Plus its a good way to connect with the audience. But it seems everyone likes it except the Arkansas and Alabama folks, which is interesting. Didn't figure it to be a demographic thing, but more of an age thing

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 06:05 PM

As I said, the very first time.
Seeking a YouTube audience is pretty damn pathetic.
Ya'll really need to take my advice... Go enjoy the hunting, leave the camera at home.

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 07:05 PM

Alright lets see what these crazy guys are into this week

https://youtu.be/Lbw10ZmVtow
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Lbw10ZmVtow" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Are you planning on making money from your YouTube videos?

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 08:02 PM

1. Yea, but got to reach the outdoors community some how.

2. I don't do facebook and all that.

3. Plus its a good way to connect with the audience.

4. But it seems everyone likes it except the Arkansas and Alabama folks, which is interesting. Didn't figure it to be a demographic thing, but more of an age thing

1. You reach the outdoors community not by spamming them and pissing them off. You offer suggestions, not shoving it in their faces.

2. You need to learn "Facebook and all that." That's one easy way to reach outdoors folks without what you're doing now. A lot of people have been successful with it. If you're not doing social media then you're missing a chunk of the audience.

3. No, what you're doing now just pisses off people in a lot of ways, like on here.

4. People in Alabama and Arkansas are smarter than everyone else.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 08:04 PM

1. Yea, but got to reach the outdoors community some how.

2. I don't do facebook and all that.

3. Plus its a good way to connect with the audience.

4. But it seems everyone likes it except the Arkansas and Alabama folks, which is interesting. Didn't figure it to be a demographic thing, but more of an age thing

1. You reach the outdoors community not by spamming them and pissing them off. You offer suggestions, not shoving it in their faces.

2. You need to learn "Facebook and all that." That's one easy way to reach outdoors folks without what you're doing now. A lot of people have been successful with it. If you're not doing social media then you're missing a chunk of the audience.

3. No, what you're doing now just pisses off people in a lot of ways, like on here.

4. People in Alabama and Arkansas are smarter than everyone else.

Haha our guy Clem comes through clutch! Thanks for articulating what I (and I would presume many of us) am/are thinking!

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 08:09 PM

Or.... Just go hunting and leave the camera at home.
Let me make this real simple. Post one more video link and your ass is banned from aldeer!
Posted By: pickenstj

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 08:36 PM

Constructive criticism...I watched a full video in the past. Got in about 30 seconds skipping around in this one. Found it unwatchable. Your production is excellent. Too bad it is wasted on content. What you guys need is a new writer.
Posted By: jono23

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 08:54 PM

Sort of serious question:

What exactly are you trying to "offer" the outdoors community? Funny videos?

Re: Intervention - 09/18/18 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by jono23
Sort of serious question:

What exactly are you trying to "offer" the outdoors community? Funny videos?

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 05:48 AM

As I said, the very first time.
Seeking a YouTube audience is pretty damn pathetic.
Ya'll really need to take my advice... Go enjoy the hunting, leave the camera at home.

Well you know what they say about opinions
Posted By: Shaw

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 06:04 AM

Guess you won’t be telling us. You’re done spamming this site.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 12:00 PM

And StrungOut gets strung up.

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 12:31 PM

I wasnt gonna ban him until he posted another link.
But Shaw totes a bigger hammer.
So, he gone!

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 03:33 PM

Cheers!!! Well done Shaw!

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 05:13 PM

I wasnt gonna ban him until he posted another link.
But Shaw totes a bigger hammer.
So, he gone!

I went back and checked his post history and decided it was time for the asshat to go.

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 05:13 PM

Dilly Dilly!!!

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 05:32 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sdw

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 07:52 PM

I was sure hoping he would get one more video posted so I could see Out back's reaction slap

Re: Intervention - 09/19/18 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by sdw
I was sure hoping he would get one more video posted so I could see Out back's reaction slap

I like funny stuff.
I don't like stupid stuff.
Posted By: Popcornsrevenge

Re: Intervention - 09/20/18 01:03 AM

I may be in the minority here but I enjoyed his/their videos. And for all the hell he got he handled himself professionally. I will continue to support them and others like them. That's whats wrong with the world today. Everyone wants to keep the little man down. I thank God every day for the support and encouragement I received growing up. His threads garnered traffic and didn't bother no one. But what do I know? I'm just a dumb redneck electrician

Re: Intervention - 09/20/18 01:28 AM

I didn’t watch any of his videos. We have a strict no spamming policy on this board and that’s all he was doing.

Re: Intervention - 09/20/18 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by Popcornsrevenge
I may be in the minority here but I enjoyed his/their videos. And for all the hell he got he handled himself professionally. I will continue to support them and others like them. That's whats wrong with the world today. Everyone wants to keep the little man down. I thank God every day for the support and encouragement I received growing up. His threads garnered traffic and didn't bother no one. But what do I know? I'm just a dumb redneck electrician

Follow him on facebook or YouTube. That's what he was looking for was viewers to those pages.

Re: Intervention - 09/20/18 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Shaw
I didn’t watch any of his videos. We have a strict no spamming policy on this board and that’s all he was doing.

Thats what I saw too Sonny. Nothing but spamming with self promotion of his videos .
© 2024 ALDEER.COM