Aldeer.com

Ladder Stand/Tripod Question

Posted By: Turkey

Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/11/18 06:42 PM

IF a man were to come into some new property to hunt and wanted to buy several ladders and tripods (maybe 12-15), is there anywhere in state that can compete with Sportsman's Guide?
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/11/18 06:51 PM

Not from what I've found. Good price and free shipping. I just got one from there. But I only bought one. I suppose a small sporting goods store might be willing to give you a bulk rate for that many. That could easily be $2k worth of stands.
Posted By: SouthernRoots

Re: Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/11/18 07:18 PM

Sportsmans Guide is about as good as it gets. If youre just wanting some basic single and double man ladders at the end of the season Walmart will usually have theirs for next to nothing..... Doesn't really help right now but maybe if you can make it through till next season you may can save some money.
I pulled my truck up to the garden center one year and asked them to give me what they had left in stock. I only got 6 single man ladders but they were like $45 bucks a piece.
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/11/18 08:41 PM

academy sometimes but sportsman guide is good
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/12/18 05:33 AM

Academy does have good prices, but the best time to buy from them is at the end of season closeouts. It's hard to beat Sportsmans Guide.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Ladder Stand/Tripod Question - 06/12/18 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by perchjerker
Academy does have good prices, but the best time to buy from them is at the end of season closeouts. It's hard to beat Sportsmans Guide.

Rite perch....i wait til end of season at academy and get hunting camo for about 70% off every year. Academy will price match anyone plus add 5% more off the price on all merchandise.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM