Aldeer.com

What this forum needs

Posted By: Standbanger

What this forum needs - 04/14/18 04:59 PM

Someone needs to post a pic of a deer they are claiming but didn't kill, all braggie and all
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 05:41 PM

Oh boy! popcorn
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 06:59 PM

Photoshop one to a biggun and send it through the pipe. Make it your first post under a new screen name. Make sure you put a hot lady in background to create more hits.
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 07:51 PM

Don't forget the bag of corn in the background.
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 08:00 PM

I killed these deer while in the act, one shot

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Standbanger
Someone needs to post a pic of a deer they are claiming but didn't kill, all braggie and all

[Linked Image]
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Standbanger

Nothing new with that.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 09:24 PM

Here's Perch, Outback and Trox on their last hunt.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: dBmV

Re: What this forum needs - 04/14/18 09:41 PM

Damn. That guy in the middle looks just like a guy I hunt with. Except for the really dark tan.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: What this forum needs - 04/15/18 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by Rocket62

[Linked Image]

in new york there is a sex museum that has a life sized sculpture of this . picture been around a long time
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: What this forum needs - 04/15/18 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Frankie

[Linked Image]

in new york there is a sex museum that has a life sized sculpture of this . picture been around a long time

You been going to a sex museum in NY. shocked Not the revelation I expected from this thread.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: What this forum needs - 04/15/18 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by 2Dogs
Originally Posted by Frankie

[Linked Image]

You been going to a sex museum in NY. shocked Not the revelation I expected from this thread.

really it was very interesting . first thing you see is scenes from , behind the green door . lol
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: What this forum needs - 04/15/18 05:43 AM

Its about time to hear a goodun. Kinda slow these days
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: What this forum needs - 04/15/18 12:02 PM

Mark, you liar! That's Shaw. You know he and outback are short and I'm lite in the arse.! And we don't associate with any Mescans! slap In fact that was us guarding the border until the NG's could arrive. flag

Standbanger wants a liars club forum!
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by MarksOutdoors

Here's Perch, Outback and Trox on their last hunt.

[Linked Image]

rofl

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 12:32 AM

You mean like this one [Linked Image]

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 04:01 AM

Exactly! Now that i know this image was photo shoped....the bow looks like its too clear compared to the rest of pic. Even though the grass is blockin the strings which makes it look real. And its not natural to hold a deer this size with a couple of fingers. His fingers look funny too. Like they are fuzzy. Maybe im wrong im not sure
Posted By: BCLC

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 05:36 AM

Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Exactly! Now that i know this image was photo shoped....the bow looks like its too clear compared to the rest of pic. Even though the grass is blockin the strings which makes it look real. And its not natural to hold a deer this size with a couple of fingers. His fingers look funny too. Like they are fuzzy. Maybe im wrong im not sure

You oughta see his momma rofl

She's got the only legit Pope & Young rack in that family
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by BCLC

And the arms and shoulders of Lou Ferrigno
Posted By: foghorn

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 12:12 PM

Absolutely!
Posted By: UncleHuck

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 02:40 PM

This is worthless without pictures.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: What this forum needs - 04/17/18 03:22 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: What this forum needs - 04/18/18 12:11 AM

rofl

Re: What this forum needs - 04/18/18 01:43 AM

I bet she can arm wrestle. I would wrestle with her but i would have to tell her to wear a long sleeve shirt just so my mind didnt play tricks on me. I cant stand a woman with man arms. loco
© 2024 ALDEER.COM