Aldeer.com

Moultrie Feeder Motors

Posted By: dagwood

Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 03:38 PM

I've had good luck with the Pro type feeder motor but I bought one of the new kits that twists on and the display went out after 3 months. I talked to a guy in our club and he says he has had the same thing happen to several of his after a short time. I still have my receipt and box from Walmart so I'm going to try to return it. Any suggestions on what to replace it with?
Posted By: bambam32

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 03:54 PM

We have been using these for years and have not had one fail yet.

All-In-One
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by bambam32
We have been using these for years and have not had one fail yet.

All-In-One

those have worked well for me
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 07:44 PM

Moultre sells a lifetime warranty one we've been using for probably close to 15 years now. Had it replaced one time when water ran down the solar panel wire and got inside. They replaced it no questions asked and this one has been going strong for probably 10 years.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 09:27 PM

I bought one before the season and it worked all year long. Moultrie is good on the feeders but suck on the cameras IMO. I bought a Moultrie game cam which at the time was one of the best. It's a huge black ugly thing but still takes good pics. My problem was the LED display went out the first year so I couldn't tell a time, date, pic number or anything. They wouldn't do a thing. Good luck with it!

Dr. B
Posted By: quailman

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 10:58 PM

I've honestly had good luck with them.

But that clear plastic spinner plate has broke on every one I have. Replaced with the metal ones.
Posted By: lefthorn

Re: Moultrie Feeder Motors - 03/19/18 11:04 PM

I have to buy one of thpse all in one motors. I found one of those collapsing bucket feeders at my lease. Knocked the dirt dobbers out, put in new batteries, and it fired right up. Then those crazy ants got in it and I broke a wire swatting them out
© 2024 ALDEER.COM