Aldeer.com

KILL THEM ALL

Posted By: D Wilborn

KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 03:49 PM

Start trapping now before the predators start reproducing. Studies have showed that over 90% of all fawn mortality is caused by coyotes and bobcats. Some 90% of turkey eggs and poults are destroyed by predators. I have started using a new bait that we make here at Wilborn Outdoors called Smokin' Sticks. It works on ALL predators and is the easiest bait to put out that I have ever used. We have stocked up on traps, snares, and other baits, also. Wilborn Outdoors in Cullman, AL 256-737-9595.
Posted By: pcamper

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by D Wilborn
Start trapping now before the predators start reproducing. Studies have showed that over 90% of all fawn mortality is caused by coyotes and bobcats. Some 90% of turkey eggs and poults are destroyed by predators. I have started using a new bait that we make here at Wilborn Outdoors called Smokin' Sticks. It works on ALL predators and is the easiest bait to put out that I have ever used. We have stocked up on traps, snares, and other baits, also. Wilborn Outdoors in Cullman, AL 256-737-9595.

Never had any luck trapping those crafty bastards, Do you have or do they make a poison you can just put out and kill the varmits?
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 06:55 PM

I thought use of snares was illegal in Alabama? Did the law change?
Posted By: Remington270

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by scrubbuck

I do not believe the law has changed.
Posted By: Duck

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 10:02 PM

Snares are legal in water sets only
Posted By: Sgiles

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 10:17 PM

I'm just happy to see an outdoor store carry trapping supplies. In my neck of the woods it's a dang joke. I just ordered some conibears a couple days ago because I couldn't find any in three county's. At least not 330s. Wished I'd have seen this thread sooner.
Posted By: eskimo270

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 10:40 PM

I have heard that snares are the most effective way to catch yotes why are they illegal in Alabama ?
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/18/18 11:53 PM

Killed to many house dogs roaming around more than likely.
Posted By: coach41

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/19/18 12:33 AM

Ain't there a leash law too...that nobody seems to follow.
Posted By: eskimo270

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/19/18 02:30 AM

You can set snares where they won’t choke down whatever it catches

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/19/18 02:30 PM

So is killing deer over bait, but that hasn't stopped very many! Snares are legal to use in water sets.
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/20/18 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by D Wilborn

So is killing deer over bait, but that hasn't stopped very many! Snares are legal to use in water sets.

Speaking from experience?
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/22/18 03:02 PM

We’ve been on them for about 2 months now

[Linked Image]
Posted By: albowhntr

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/23/18 12:00 AM

thumbup thumbup thumbup
Posted By: Backporch

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/25/18 01:16 AM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: canvasback

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/25/18 01:36 AM

^^^^^^^So it's true that donkeys will protect against coyotes!! Wow what a pic!
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 02/25/18 05:45 AM

That donkey pic is priceless. Yall keep it up and yall will be seeing rabbits and everything next year. I wish folks would do this everywhere. Im hunting them hard on public land this whole year and private. Got my eye on 2 bob cats too. Dang rascals

Re: KILL THEM ALL - 03/07/18 10:30 PM

We just got 90 pounds of the Smokin' Sticks in today. They are used as bait to catch ALL predators. It comes in 1 pound bag for $5.00.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM