Aldeer.com

I just found gold

Posted By: LetOff

I just found gold - 01/15/18 06:31 PM

Have any of you seen this ?
My buddy just came in, said one of his guys at hunting club came to camp Saturday with a heated jacked made by dewalt, takes same battery your dewalt drill does (pocket for bat) AND has a 2 port USB charger for your phone. Says its got a button up on the collar that you can set for High, Med & Low heat. $240 @ Home Depot is what he paid for it in Camo. Battery not included.

Link
http://www.dewalt.com/en-us/products/gea...jacket/dchj062b

Here's picture of it with the 2 port USB charger.
Posted By: sj22

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 06:36 PM

Well I've seen it all now
Posted By: just_an_illusion

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 06:45 PM

Yep. Milwaukee and Snap On make them to
Posted By: gbee

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 07:13 PM

I have a Milwaukee. It was nice when it worked. Lasted one season, wore it maybe 10 times. Thinking about sending it back to see if they can fix it.
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 07:37 PM

Son of a.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 07:40 PM

Milwaukee came to our work and I got to see it first hand. I think they discontinued their model tho. Thats been several years ago.
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 07:47 PM

Almost bought one several years ago when Sears had a Craftsman model on sale for $100.
Posted By: Stob

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 07:54 PM

Tell me when they make one with AC.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 08:17 PM

I've got one of the Milwaukee zipper hoodies. I already had the batteries so figured I'd give it a try. Had it for a season and it stopped working, sent it back and they replaced it. It gives off decent heat. I wouldn't mind having a big jacket if they work better.
Posted By: AC870

Re: I just found gold - 01/15/18 08:46 PM

Does it come with a tube of Vagisil?
(Thought I’d beat Perch to the punch by saying that.)
Posted By: Jonesie

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 12:38 AM

lol now that's funny right there...
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 07:25 AM

Dang i really kinda want that
Posted By: Tracker

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 08:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Stob
Tell me when they make one with AC.

MAKITA makes one. Rep came out last Summer and showed it to us. It is a windbreaker type jacket with a fan attached to it.
just hook up the battery and the fan fills the jacket up with continuous air. No Joke!
Google > MAKITA 18V Cooling Fan Jacket
Posted By: LetOff

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 09:15 AM

So if they make the jacket, surely they got some pants in the works. Then I could toss the coveralls and never come out of the stand on days like tomorrows gonna be when I'm sittin on that scrape.
Posted By: globe

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 10:27 AM

If they can make a heating blanket that gets crumpled up every night and still work for 50.00, then somebody should be able to make a decent jacket for 100.00.
I'd buy a good one for my wife, but I'll be dang if I spend 250.00 and it not have a lifetime warranty.
Posted By: RedneckNinji

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 10:31 AM

Milwaukee ones have been around for a while now! But yea they are awesome! I don't own one but have checked out a few of my buddies before!
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: I just found gold - 01/16/18 05:01 PM

You could say...it will burn ya up. Thats funny, all u need is a fridge and stove and u could live outside
Posted By: Kcub

Re: I just found gold - 01/25/18 12:34 AM

Milwaukee has a new model this year with improved heated jacket and pants. I am working our rep to "evaluate" a set for the rest of the season.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM