Aldeer.com

camera

Posted By: timbercruiser

camera - 12/12/17 12:32 PM

I bought one of those "cheapo" Wildgame Terra 6 cameras a couple of months ago and put it on a food plot when it was planted. I pulled the card yesterday and it said I had close to 9,000 pictures. Problem is there are no images on any of them.
For sale, one dummy camera.
Posted By: Huntinman

Re: camera - 12/12/17 12:36 PM

I don't know about the count (9,000), but the SD Card may need formatting in order to take/view pics properly.

....Just a thought.
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: camera - 12/12/17 12:37 PM

I'll buy the batteries if they're still taking pics after a 9K count! laugh
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: camera - 12/12/17 12:54 PM

lol 3FF
Posted By: dagwood

Re: camera - 12/12/17 01:25 PM

One of our member buys these cheap Tasco's from Walmart for $25. He puts them in areas that may flood. He highly recommends them if your looking for a cheap camera that takes decent pics.

tasco $25 camera
Posted By: headshot

Re: camera - 12/12/17 01:36 PM

Originally Posted By: dagwood
One of our member buys these cheap Tasco's from Walmart for $25. He puts them in areas that may flood. He highly recommends them if your looking for a cheap camera that takes decent pics.

tasco $25 camera

I bought one of these Sunday. we set it up in the house cause I didn't figure it would take good pics. to my surprise, it takes great pics.
Posted By: HHSyelper

Re: camera - 12/12/17 02:32 PM

Wow and for $2 you can get 2 years protection to it.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: camera - 12/12/17 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
I bought one of those "cheapo" Wildgame Terra 6 cameras a couple of months ago and put it on a food plot when it was planted. I pulled the card yesterday and it said I had close to 9,000 pictures. Problem is there are no images on any of them.
For sale, one dummy camera.

What were you checking the card on? I've had a phone struggle to display 1000's of photos when simply using an SD adapter. Had to use a laptop to have any luck.
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: camera - 12/12/17 03:13 PM

Make sure your sd card isn't locked.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: camera - 12/12/17 03:27 PM

you gotta format the sd card with a computer every single time on those cheap cameras i had the same problem a few years ago id rather pay 40 extra dolars for ease of use
Posted By: Mossy454

Re: camera - 12/12/17 11:15 PM

I have 3 of the same cameras. You probably already know this, but you have to make absolutely sure the camera is turned off before you pop out the card, or else the pics won’t finalize to the card. I’ve lost my pics/videos that way.
Posted By: Fatherof4

Re: camera - 12/13/17 10:27 AM

I have bought the Moultrie camera's, I THINK, it is the A5 model? Was about $70 at Academy Sports. IMHO, they work just fine for me.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: camera - 12/13/17 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Fatherof4
I have bought the Moultrie camera's, I THINK, it is the A5 model? Was about $70 at Academy Sports. IMHO, they work just fine for me.

I have this camera too and it's been the most reliable of all my cams. Simple and not many features, but it gets the job done.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM