Aldeer.com

Which one would you choose?

Posted By: BluffHunter14

Which one would you choose? - 12/06/17 11:29 PM

If you were able to go on a 3 day hunt to any outfitter here in AL where would you go?
And what is it about that outfitter that makes you want to choose them?
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/07/17 07:22 AM

I really don't know much about the outfitters in our state. The ones I know of are out near Union Springs and isn't there a dream ranch? in north Alabama. There are several pay by the day hunt outfits around but I haven't been to any.
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/07/17 08:02 AM

Lakewood hunting lodge in Livingston is a good place. I know the owner David Collins and I used to help him out with chores around the camp. He's a good guy. Heck of a turkey caller.
Posted By: Peach

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/07/17 09:13 AM

Master Rack Lodge and Enon Plantation always have good reviews.
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/07/17 09:20 AM

I personally would just go over to tara in Mississippi. But if I had to do Alabama I'd go to enon plantation
Posted By: BluffHunter14

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/08/17 05:08 PM

Thanks for the input guys. I have been looking at every outfitter via their websites. I had no idea AL had so many! It’s crazy! Have any of you ever heard anything about Pa-Ko Plantation? If so what’s your thoughts?
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/08/17 07:21 PM

Crimson Whitetails in Arkadelphia 1200 acre high fence but has a lot of native 120-150" deer. Beautiful property, fishing lakes, lodge etc and its close!
Posted By: CNC

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/08/17 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: BluffHunter14
Thanks for the input guys. I have been looking at every outfitter via their websites. I had no idea AL had so many! It’s crazy! Have any of you ever heard anything about Pa-Ko Plantation? If so what’s your thoughts?

Enon or Pa-Ko either one would be a good choice. They're only a few miles apart from one another. I think their may be one property separating them....the old Midway Plantation.
Posted By: Blessed

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/08/17 08:39 PM

I went to Pa-Ko years ago and it was loaded with deer .
Posted By: Fullthrottle

Re: Which one would you choose? - 12/08/17 08:41 PM

I have hunted some properties in the past close to master rack. Definitely some good deer in that area
© 2024 ALDEER.COM