Aldeer.com

Nomad Clothing

Posted By: ColeT

Nomad Clothing - 10/30/17 01:33 PM

Anybody on here use it? looking into possibly getting some.
Posted By: Mully

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/30/17 02:17 PM

I have bottomland pants and quarter zip I bought before turkey season. I like the pants and the shirt but I am partial to the Ol Tom ventless mesh back shirt because of all the pockets it has. I can keep my mouth calls and phone all in a pocket behind a magnet or a zipper and not have to worry about losing them.
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/30/17 03:24 PM

Had a guy I asked at the hunt test wearing some in bottom land, and he said it faded bad after one wash. But no personal experiwnce. Im wearing tje same stuff Ive had for 5 years, minus one duck jacket I gat at academy for 30 bucks last year.
Posted By: therealhojo

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/30/17 09:04 PM

I just ordered some yesterday. I've seen it at shows like ATA, NWTF. It's real good looking and good feeling stuff.
Posted By: G/H

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/31/17 09:10 AM

A lot of shows are being sponsored by them
Posted By: Gobble4me757

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/31/17 11:30 AM

I use their bottomland long sleeve turkey shirt and it's the single best hunting shirt I have for hot weather...I hunted hard with it crawling on the ground and everything and it held up last year...great stuff
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/31/17 12:29 PM

I'm going to probably end up getting some. I can get a huge discount. That's why I was asking if it's any good.
Posted By: LetOff

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/31/17 02:49 PM

Originally Posted By: ColeT
I'm going to probably end up getting some. I can get a huge discount. That's why I was asking if it's any good.

Do tell......
Posted By: TurningTwo

Re: Nomad Clothing - 10/31/17 10:36 PM

I bought the Syncrate top and bottom last week from this website. These are nice. Well worth the $60 total I paid. Regular $250.00 for the set. Here is the website.

http://www.simmonssportinggoods.com/search.php?search_query=Nomad
Posted By: Honolua

Re: Nomad Clothing - 11/14/17 01:00 PM

I have a bottomland shirt that I got and it has never been washed and has faint Bleached out lines where the wrinkles were. It has literally been hanging in the closet for 6 months.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Nomad Clothing - 11/14/17 02:12 PM

They sponsor a couple of dumb asses on YouTube but the camo doesn’t look bad
© 2024 ALDEER.COM