Aldeer.com

Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat?

Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:43 AM

I love hunting as much as anyone, and I'm ready to get out there, but it's supposed to be 90 degrees this Saturday in South Mississippi, and I'm not sure I want to sweat my azz off.
Posted By: NWALJM

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:46 AM

I will not hunt in +80 degree weather, under any circumstances.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:48 AM

I'll be sitting out the opener. Gonna wait for cooler weather.
Posted By: Turkeymaster

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:49 AM

I'm more or less going to auto stalk every food plot hoping theres a buck in it right at dark after I've been watching football all day saturday
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:52 AM

Last I saw it was going to be upper 60s for me at daybreak. Getting in a morning hunt and will be done by lunch.
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:53 AM

i will morning hunt when its not as hot
Posted By: HBWALKER14

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:10 AM

morning hunt then football in afternoon
Posted By: WildlifeBiologist

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:13 AM

If I want to donate blood that badly, I will visit the Red Cross.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:24 AM

It’s supposed to be 62 on Saturday morning and I’ll be in a tree. Im planning on hunting Sunday afternoon with my daughter. It’s gonna be 85 but if she wants to go well try it for a couple hours.
Posted By: dreadpiratebob

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:33 AM

I've got Scottsboro at 64/85 for Saturday. Hunting the evening is a no go for me at that temp, Sunday is 59/82, so not much better. Monday/Tuesday however look far better High of upper 60s and lows in the 40s. I'd think I could get away from work early enough monday to get in the stand by 1600, with an 1810 sunset, would seem to be enough time for an evening hunt.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:44 AM

Originally Posted By: HBWALKER14
Posted By: blumsden

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:55 AM

Bunch of damn pansies! All I've heard is how everybody couldn't wait for the season to start. LOL. I'll hunt every morning and late evening. Guys, this is when the big boys don't know whats up.
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:58 AM

Not hunting deer, but will be shooting doves that evening hopefully.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 11:05 AM

Originally Posted By: blumsden
Bunch of damn pansies! All I've heard is how everybody couldn't wait for the season to start. LOL. I'll hunt every morning and late evening. Guys, this is when the big boys don't know whats up.

^^^
Posted By: jpippin

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 11:10 AM

Morning will be a great hunt. He will be cruising looking for my arrow.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 11:20 AM

I'll be there. Heat hasn't stopped them from moving.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 11:25 AM

I'm a delicate lily, get it right..
Posted By: Nightwatchman

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 12:49 PM

Last year I shot one on opening day and the thermometer said 92 degrees. Makes me think there is a possibility of success this weekend.

Heat wont stop me.
Posted By: H2901

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 12:54 PM

y'all just talked me into going Saturday morning
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 12:55 PM

Deer gotsta eat even when its hawt
Posted By: 3FFarms

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 12:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Mbrock
I'll be there. Heat hasn't stopped them from moving.

Originally Posted By: Nightwatchman
Last year I shot one on opening day and the thermometer said 92 degrees. Makes me think there is a possibility of success this weekend.

Heat wont stop me.

Preach! thumbup
Posted By: 30_06gang

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 01:03 PM

Originally Posted By: WildlifeBiologist
If I want to donate blood that badly, I will visit the Red Cross.

rofl
Posted By: HHSyelper

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 01:42 PM

I'd be there no matter the temperature if I didn't have to be at Talladega working the race for my son's baseball team. Things we do for our kids. Good luck to everyone that gets to go.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: HBWALKER14

yep this is my plan
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 02:22 PM

THIS!!!! Preach it, blumsden!

I see more bucks the first two weeks of bow season, when it's 80/90 degrees, than I do the rest of the season combined. I guess I should be tickled that most folks stay home wink
I just don't see the problem, it bothers me none whatsoever to hunt in the heat, and I strictly use climbers.
Posted By: top cat

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 02:30 PM

Guess I'm not as mad atum as I used to be.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 02:48 PM

I will be all day Saturday and Sunday evening.
Posted By: Geno

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:01 PM

Mrs. Geno may be coming into town this weekend frown
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Geno

I said the heat Geno, not someone being in heat.
Posted By: lectrode

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:27 PM

Did all you people just move here from up north somewhere? Seems like its just a typical opening day in Alabama to me.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:31 PM

Originally Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Originally Posted By: Geno

I said the heat Geno, not someone being in heat.
Or making heat thumbup

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:31 PM

Quote:
Did all you people just move here from up north somewhere? Seems like its just a typical opening day in Alabama to me.

No, I've always hated the weather in this state. Born and raised Alabaman. I've always been partial to cold weather. I'm heading to Minnesota next week and cannot wait to get there just for the temp. Lows in the 40's highs in the 50's/60's. There are places in the country that actually have distinct seasons, and I'm jealous of them.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:44 PM

I didn't say I liked it. It sucks!!! But it is what it is.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 03:44 PM

You are right about that, it is what it is.
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 04:24 PM

I been waiting to get back in the stand since February. There's not a thing in this world that will stop me from being in a tree Saturday morning
Posted By: lefthorn

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 04:53 PM

I’m sitting it out because I will be working the Big Bass Tour tournament on Guntersville
Posted By: wew3006

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 04:58 PM

I am itching to go ; but if I go I am afraid I will be itching after the hunt.
Posted By: deerman24

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 05:24 PM

whats heat got to do with it?
Posted By: DeerNutz0U812_

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 05:35 PM

As much as I love opening day I'm not much for hunting in 85 degree weather... slapto hell with sweatin and fightin them bugs... mad plus, I'm kinda pissed about them opening it up on the 14th instead of the 15th too... crazy so I'm gonna pass.... smile
Posted By: Out back

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 05:38 PM

I'll be planting our food plots. I despise summertime. There aren't enough profane words in our language to accurately describe my absolute hatred for summer.
I like to hunt, but sweating and slapping them Demon gnats, while hunting just throws me into a raging pissed off fit.
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 06:27 PM

I'll probably hunt Saturday. Not sure about Sunday. Hopefully I don't see ole no shoulders. He has been spotted alot lately.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 07:18 PM

Maybe sat morning but that's it.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 07:18 PM

Not so much the temps as the humidity. Supposed to be lower humidity this weekend. Went on a turkey hunt in Del Rio Texas one spring and the temp was 112 degrees, but only 6% humidity. wasn't that bad.
Posted By: Bigbtide1

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 07:44 PM

I'm gonna sit out the weekend but taking off Monday. Cool front coming through.
Posted By: Recurve

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 07:44 PM

It's going to be cool enough to hunt until around 11-12 in Jackson County so I'll be up there.

Heck, there is nothing that will keep me out of a stand on opening day.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 07:51 PM

Opening day two years ago it was 92 degrees when I got in the stand. At five o'clock an eight and a nice nine point stepped out and I killed the nine point. The deer are gonna move regardless of the heat. Might be at night might be during daylight but if your not there you will never know. Last year mid to end of January I killed a good eight point with the temps around 80. It can happen
Posted By: Reno

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 08:03 PM

Ill be in a tree Saturday morning and planting the rest of the day. Ill probably take my dog to some private property and cut him loose sunday
Posted By: bloodtrail

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 08:10 PM

Dang, a bunch of sissies up in here! We're talking about sitting in the shade during the coolest time of day for a few hours! I'm outside all summer doing stuff I don't like doing, I'd love to go sit in the shade and listen to the quietness for a bit!
But, I'm going on a hiking/ camping trip with my son. No one has any business camping when the day time high is above 65 degrees. But it is what it is...
Posted By: Jmxinc

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 08:27 PM

I'm not as mad as I used to be at them BUT
I can't miss the chance to catch em off guard.
The first day has been good to me in the past.
BUT I'm fatter than ever and the heat will wilt me fast!
Good luck everyone !!
Posted By: Ant67

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: NWALJM
I will not hunt in +80 degree weather, under any circumstances.

Nope. Not gonna do it.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:02 PM

Yeah but you could also scare the big bucks swatting mosquitoes, and sweating your balls off, and cussing the heat
Posted By: jono23

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:08 PM

I hunt when I can. For me, that looks like Saturday morning and MAYBE Monday morning the first few days
Posted By: alhawk

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:14 PM

I hope to actually shoot my bow this weekend. I have no desire to hunt when it is in the mid to upper 80's.
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:14 PM

I'm taking next Friday (10-20) off that will prolly be my opening day. Unless I can slip away in the afternoon sat or sun but not looking to good for that.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:38 PM

For the record, I will be hunting Saturday morning before it gets hot. God bless and good luck to those of you who can take the hot temps or just hate deer bad enough to sweat your balls off to kill one.
Posted By: FlyinRN

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 09:47 PM

My wife just figured out it was opening day Saturday and she said "You bought tickets to the Bama game!" She was shocked. I guess I'm getting soft on them. I've been there on 90 degree days before. I'll wait on the cold front the first of the week.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/11/17 10:47 PM

Im tired of killin deer in the heat and the meat not tasting as good. Would you want to go leave your raw t-bone steaks out in the heat for 3-4 hours then throw them in the freezer? Every deer i have killed when its hot has tasted bad. I hunt public land and it might take me a half a day to get it to my truck. Then drive an hour home. Then process it myself outside. Thats me draggin it by myself and all.
Posted By: Standbanger

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 05:56 AM

I'll be piddlin
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 06:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Jakethesnake
Im tired of killin deer in the heat and the meat not tasting as good. Would you want to go leave your raw t-bone steaks out in the heat for 3-4 hours then throw them in the freezer? Every deer i have killed when its hot has tasted bad. I hunt public land and it might take me a half a day to get it to my truck. Then drive an hour home. Then process it myself outside. Thats me draggin it by myself and all.

Cows live outside their meat is hot and it takes a while to butcher one. Shoot the deer well, go get it within 30 minutes clean it and the temperature of the meat does not change any I would not think. I don't think you would have any difference in the taste or quality of the meat unless you cooled it off then warmed it back up. Also it's bow season, lots of deer even on public land to be killed close to a road this time of year with acorns

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 06:18 AM

Apparently some of you haven't heard of a thing called a thermacell, only been around about 15 years or so. Only way I'll be sweating is dragging one out. I wont be hunting during the hot part of the day. Truth is most of ya'll are city living, fair weather huntin sissie's!
Posted By: CWKM

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 06:34 AM

Apparently some of you haven't heard of a thing called a thermacell, only been around about 15 years or so. Only way I'll be sweating is dragging one out. I wont be hunting during the hot part of the day. Truth is most of ya'll are city living, fair weather huntin sissie's!

Lol last sentence is spot on..: see if you can guess who I am, ready. " I'm scared to go hunting,because I am afraid I may sweat a little bit and actually have to put forth a little effort."
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:08 AM

If Sunday morning's temps feel like this morning, i'll need to get out in it.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: CWKM
"I'm scared to go hunting,because I am afraid I may sweat a little bit and actually have to put forth a little effort."

Spoken like a man who doesn't have an air conditioned office.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:28 AM

really?

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.p...988#Post1879988
Posted By: slippinlipjr

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:31 AM

We're planting food plots Saturday. I'm taking off Monday and Tuesday and will be in a tree then.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:39 AM

Don’t get me wrong, I would rather it be in the 20s with a slight SW wind, but I’ve been waiting for this day since February last year. No way I won’t hunt.
Posted By: James

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:40 AM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter

really?

rofl

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter

really?

Never said I liked it, but it's not going to keep me at home.
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:02 AM

It wont be hot before the sun comes up

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:10 AM

I have used a thermacell for roughly 10 years or so, mosquitos aren't what keeps me out of the woods. I just don't like sweating like a group of nuns at a cucumber farm trying to climb a tree. That's just my preference. I also just don't feel the need to prove my manhood by hunting in hot weather.
Posted By: dirkdaddy

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:27 AM

It's downright cool in the mornings right now and will be the same this weekend. I'm picking a spot I don't have to walk all over creation to get to to cut down on the sweat factor walking in and hoping for the best. Ain't nothing like the first few days of bow season.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:30 AM

This is the most bizarre ideology about hunting that I can think of. I'm left to assume most of you fellas are extremely obese sweat hogs? It's a mental block, it doesn't have any factual basis. You have this subconscious association that deer hunting = cold temperatures (think of the game where they hold a picture up and ask you the first word that comes to mind). I associate football with cold temps, but I've never heard anybody say they werent' going to Bryant Denney until the season was halfway over. I can't fathom NOT going hunting on the opening weekend of deer season!! The deer don't know it's 85, they live in it every day, just going about their business as usual. And you will never get a better opportunity to hunt dumb deer than you will this weekend. But like I said earlier, I should be happy that most folks won't go, just means less competition for me! thumbup
Posted By: bigt

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:48 AM

I will be participating in a club workday that morning smile

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:54 AM

Originally Posted By: bigt

Reason 24,349 I'm not in a club...

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 09:55 AM

Originally Posted By: ikillbux
This is the most bizarre ideology about hunting that I can think of. I'm left to assume most of you fellas are extremely obese sweat hogs? It's a mental block, it doesn't have any factual basis. You have this subconscious association that deer hunting = cold temperatures (think of the game where they hold a picture up and ask you the first word that comes to mind). I associate football with cold temps, but I've never heard anybody say they werent' going to Bryant Denney until the season was halfway over. I can't fathom NOT going hunting on the opening weekend of deer season!! The deer don't know it's 85, they live in it every day, just going about their business as usual. And you will never get a better opportunity to hunt dumb deer than you will this weekend. But like I said earlier, I should be happy that most folks won't go, just means less competition for me! thumbup

I do not hunt in the heat anymore not because I am an extremely obese sweat hog even though I am a large almost 300 pound athletic sweat hog lol, but rather because just do not enjoy sitting in the boiling heat sweating my ass off and btw I have season tickets to Bryant Denny and have only went once so far this year because I refuse to be miserable sitting in the stands when I can watch it at the house. Most of he good games are after it cools off anyway. That being said I hope you enjoy yourself but at the end of the season I am pretty sure I will have met my harvest goals hunting the way I enjoy to hunt and I hope you do too.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe4majors

I am the president and scheduled it lol, but I am glad you have that many reasons.....see I have a club of like minded friends that are not as anal as some folks about things that is why we work so well together and plan stuff around our schedules and not necessarily dates set by the State. That being said if anyone wanted to hunt Saturday morning and join us after they could.....
Posted By: Megatrondiablo

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:28 AM

Just like the Jackson 5 said. I'll be there.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Joe4majors

I am the president and scheduled it lol,

haha...that's pretty funny. I'm glad it's working out for your group of folks.
Posted By: dirkdaddy

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:56 AM

Scheduling a work day on opening day of bow season? Now that's funny.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 11:47 AM

Opening day of bow season work day??? I guess that’s one way to run the bow hunters off laugh
Posted By: btfl

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 01:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Southwood7
Opening day of bow season work day??? I guess that’s one way to run the bow hunters off laugh

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: dirkdaddy
Scheduling a work day on opening day of bow season? Now that's funny.

If you hate to sweat (I do) it is brilliant!

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 02:14 PM

Not really since I am one of those bow hunters you speak of . It is not unusual for me to have a bow in my hand in early January. We just collectively hate hunting in hot weather lol. Now if a cold front magically appeared this weekend I am sure the President smile would call off the work day lol, but with a high of 89 and a low of 71 I don't see that happening lol.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 02:17 PM

Not really since I am one of those bow hunters you speak of . It is not unusual for me to have a bow in my hand in early January. We just collectively hate hunting in hot weather lol. Now if a cold front magically appeared this weekend I am sure the President smile would call off the work day lol, but with a high of 89 and a low of 71 I don't see that happening lol.

I’m just giving you a hard time BigT. It seems like you run a good club and It sounds like y’all are all on the same page. That’s all that matters!

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 04:42 PM

We have a work day opening day, but I'm still hunting that morning and will work, after.
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 06:25 PM

Im gonna hunt for sure! cant wait. Hunting a little thin, long greenfield I planted where the deer cross coming to bed in my thicket.

A real nice oak tree 30 yards away! They come from one thicket to another across a 50 yard wide opening.

I saw a lone good buck there a couple weeks ago crossing it.

Im set up right there in a 16 ft ladder. Fingers crossed. Gonna hunt it opening am and pm. He was heading to that oak tree when I saw him.

Same place I shot one side off the antlers of that nice buck I got last year during gun with a second chance. thumbup

Im freaking pumped..and Ive already hunted in KY 3 times!

Its opening day! cmon yall..its like a tradition, gotta get out there!
The am wont be bad here 62 degrees it shows.

The afternoon will be a little worse but its a short walk and an easy climb up that ladder. Thermal cell going...man...I love early archery.

Like others have stated, next to the rut the best time for me to get on good bucks. Still on their feed patterns though concentrating more on acorns then greenfields and ag crops.

Heck, early archery in KY I saw tons of deer every sit. Ive already passed a couple mid 120's and a low 130 or 2 there early archery. And it was hotter there by far then this.

I got a nice 8 point early archery last year..and I had to bring a washcloth to wipe the sweat off my face after I got in stand. kept my hat off for 30 minutes so my hair would dry from the sweat.

But 3 good uns came in and ate a few acorns from three acorn trees in a 40-50 wide greenfield that day, on the way to my neighbors big ag fields.

cant shoot em from the house. thumbup
Posted By: oldpro

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 07:23 PM

Mornings will be nice, Ill hunt late afternoon as well, like others said, they dont know whats up yet, so good chance at a shooter even if its hot
Posted By: MC21

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: jono23
We have a work day opening day, but I'm still hunting that morning and will work, after.

So you found another lease Jono?
Posted By: PoohBear

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 08:42 PM

I'm with the top 3 posts at the beginning of this thread, I'm not hunting in this heat! 65° Sat. morning up here in Huntsville is not that cool. You'll be sweating bullets by 9:00 am! Public land hunting is tough enough, no need to contaminate it more with sweat.

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:07 PM

Originally Posted By: MC21

Yessir, think it will be a good one. Even if I don't kill a biggun, seems like a good group of guys.
Posted By: MC21

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/12/17 10:09 PM

Yessir, think it will be a good one. Even if I don't kill a biggun, seems like a good group of guys.

Good to here glad you found something

Re: Anyone not hunting this weekend due to heat? - 10/13/17 08:27 AM

Always helps when you hunt with a good group. We've had some doozies in our club over the last couple decades and finally have a good group. Even if you don't kill anything you get to sit around the campfire swapping lies.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM