Aldeer.com

Hunting insurance

Posted By: goodman_hunter

Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 05:29 PM

I know it's been discussed before. But I can't remember, and since it's getting about that time anyway. It might also help some of the other folks on here. Could y'all explain what is involved in getting it, who should I contact, and about how much it might be.
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 05:32 PM

Like for a lease? AFOA
Posted By: Mhkodiak

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 07:37 PM

X2 AFOA
Posted By: James

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Mhkodiak
X2 AFOA
x3
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 08:51 PM

Yep. Just click the link on AFOA.org and fill out the sheet. Send in the money. Easy as can be.

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 09:51 PM

What's does it mean when it says " short term fee hunting"

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 09:52 PM

And can I mail both checks, if I'm paying the land owners part.

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
What's does it mean when it says " short term fee hunting"

That means you do pay hunts on your lease. You'd want to say you don't do that. Unless you're the president of a certain Marion co. Club of ill repute.

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 10:15 PM

Originally Posted By: goodman_hunter
And can I mail both checks, if I'm paying the land owners part.

Yep
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/21/17 10:43 PM

Dropped AFOA and went with the guys linked below. Can do it online in 5 minutes with debit or credit card and it starts covering upon ck out completion.
No 2 checks to write and send in like AFOA. Cheaper and also can do either a march or july renew date.

Get a spring turkey lease and with most other companies you pay in march and its due again in july.

https://ahuntinglease.org/
Posted By: Powpow65

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/22/17 01:47 AM

After calling or visiting every local insurance agency in the area and either getting looked at like WTH are you talking about, or, no we don't offer that, I used https://ahuntinglease.org/
Pretty simple and the cheapest one I could find. I think if a local got into it they could probably get a lot of business but idk insurance may not be worth the time
Posted By: 243ackley

Re: Hunting insurance - 09/22/17 07:32 AM

Make sure your liability policies cover punitive damages. This is a big deal in Alabama.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM