Aldeer.com

2001 Kawasaki Mule carb

Posted By: woodleyrd

2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/06/17 07:13 PM

Need suggestions on where to buy carb for Kawasaki Mule?
Posted By: jaredhunts

Re: 2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/06/17 07:21 PM

Adams motorsports would be me first try.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: 2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/06/17 07:59 PM

eBay
Posted By: ColeT

Re: 2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/06/17 09:22 PM

eBay or Amazon. Get one of the Chinese. Get one literally 75% cheaper. I've got a Chinese one on my Yamaha and it works great.
Posted By: ghost rabbit

Re: 2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/06/17 10:44 PM

Originally Posted By: ColeT
eBay or Amazon. Get one of the Chinese. Get one literally 75% cheaper. I've got a Chinese one on my Yamaha and it works great.

You're one of the only ones that have had good luck. I've had multiple people come in with the knock off Chinese carbs at my and they're bike wouldn't run good at all. Take the original carb and build it and its fine. The ones I've dealt with also don't use the same internals so if you ever need to rebuild it the parts won't work. I use some of the cheap China parts but carbs aren't one of them. I tell everyone they're junk and you're much better finding a used carb that can be build if what you have is messed up.
Posted By: ColeT

Re: 2001 Kawasaki Mule carb - 09/07/17 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: ghost rabbit
Originally Posted By: ColeT

You're one of the only ones that have had good luck. I've had multiple people come in with the knock off Chinese carbs at my and they're bike wouldn't run good at all. Take the original carb and build it and its fine. The ones I've dealt with also don't use the same internals so if you ever need to rebuild it the parts won't work. I use some of the cheap China parts but carbs aren't one of them. I tell everyone they're junk and you're much better finding a used carb that can be build if what you have is messed up.

Ok. I haven't thought of looking for a used one. At the time money was tight so went with the $60 one over the $450 one.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM