Aldeer.com

A Pissing Contest?

Posted By: AC870

A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 05:03 PM

Sounds like some states banning deer urine.

http://abcnews.go.com/amp/Sports/wireStory/hunters-government-industry-odds-deer-urine-49594626
Posted By: top cat

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 05:38 PM

slap
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 05:50 PM

I knew this was coming. The fact is, there's more that we don't know CWD, than what we do know.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 07:52 PM

That's been going on for 3 or 4 years now. It's just like corn in most states though. It's not illegal for dealers to sell it, so a lot of people are still using it illegally.
Posted By: ColeT

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 08:52 PM

Never used urine any way
Posted By: Dkhargroves

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/03/17 09:19 PM

All it does is let the mature bucks know you hunting them anyway
Posted By: BamaGrad85

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/04/17 07:13 AM

I've always used urine from deer I killed on property I'm hunting. Works good for me.
Posted By: Fldoghunter

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/09/17 07:29 AM

I clicked on this wanting to enter my son in this pissing contest. Since he was 3 he could piss almost all the way across a graded road. He even hit the eave of the house one time (that I know of). If anyone hears of a real pissing contest, I have a contestant.
Posted By: Hunting-231

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/09/17 07:46 AM

Originally Posted By: Fldoghunter
I clicked on this wanting to enter my son in this pissing contest. Since he was 3 he could piss almost all the way across a graded road. He even hit the eave of the house one time (that I know of). If anyone hears of a real pissing contest, I have a contestant.

What is it about 3-yr olds and their ability to piss for distance? My son is now 26, but back in the day - he could stand outside the truck door and easily reach across the ditch. I believe they have a good understanding of angles - he would arch his back and aim his wiener at just the right angle - we used to say that he could piss over a house.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/09/17 08:27 AM

Reminds me of the old joke about the bunch drinking beer at the local watering hole. The discussion about pissing the highest on a wall came up and finally one of the gals bet $100 that she could beat all of them. The bet was accepted by all men and they went out back. She bent over and shot a stream about 4 1/2 feet high off the ground on a wall. The guys said hell that ain't nothing. They unzip their pants and proceeded to pee and the old gal said "no hands".
Posted By: BCLC

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/09/17 02:20 PM

Originally Posted By: BamaGrad85
I've always used urine from deer I killed on property I'm hunting. Works good for me.

Heck yeah, works great.... and tarsals off a rutting buck too.
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: A Pissing Contest? - 09/14/17 10:38 AM

Originally Posted By: BCLC
Originally Posted By: BamaGrad85

Heck yeah, works great.... and tarsals off a rutting buck too.

Yes! Use local products. They're free, too.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM