Aldeer.com

mineral lick

Posted By: chris4wde2

mineral lick - 08/11/17 11:33 PM

Someone gave me one of these blocks to try that I had never heard of. It's called Sugar Beets Crush or Sweet Beets. I think it's made by wildgame innovation. Anyone ever used them? I put it out in front of my cameras about 3 or 4 weeks ago but haven't been back to check it since. I figured it was free so why not put it out and see.
Posted By: Luke Stepp

Re: mineral lick - 08/11/17 11:41 PM

Not a fan of Wildgame Innovations (google is your friend.)

I'd make a trip to the Co-Op and get a bag of mineral salt and Di-Cal an put on top of that block to make it into a real mineral lick.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: mineral lick - 08/12/17 09:06 AM

I use to have an old friend that was from Michigan. He said that they used sugar beets to bait deer and they were the best thing he had ever used. He said they were as big as a soccer ball.
Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

Re: mineral lick - 08/13/17 07:31 AM

Everything I have ever seen with the Wildgame Innovations name on it was pure junk.
Posted By: Snowman257wby

Re: mineral lick - 08/13/17 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Luke Stepp

I'd make a trip to the Co-Op and get a bag of mineral salt and Di-Cal an put on top of that block to make it into a real mineral lick.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: mineral lick - 08/13/17 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Luke Stepp

This...
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: mineral lick - 08/13/17 01:19 PM

Somebody will be on here shortly talking about putting lime Jello, Kiwi Yogurt, orange sherbet ice cream, honey and a box of Special K in the lick...........
Posted By: chris4wde2

Re: mineral lick - 08/13/17 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
Somebody will be on here shortly talking about putting lime Jello, Kiwi Yogurt, orange sherbet ice cream, honey and a box of Special K in the lick...........

Or the famous clorox stump rofl
© 2024 ALDEER.COM