Aldeer.com

Who has....

Posted By: Cuz-Pat

Who has.... - 08/10/17 08:03 AM

Killed a deer from 40' up a pine tree, in a homemade climber, wearing hand-made cold weather gear made from grandma's old flour sacks, shooting a ball and cap musket, using a scope made from a paper towel roll tube, along with a back room mixed, special secret ingredient, big buck attractant that just reeled the ol' big boy right up to your tree, all while you were smokin' your own special rolled left handed smoke?

grin

Boy, we've had a bunch of these entertaining threads here lately.

Season can't get here soon enough... thumbup
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 08:13 AM

You forgot about the scope lens covers made from your foreskin and something about a Bar mitzvah
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 08:34 AM

"Back when a ho was a ho, coke was a coke".....

Some of the old timers crack me up.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 09:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
"Back when a ho was a ho, coke was a coke".....

......and a joint was a bad place to beeeeeeee
Posted By: jawbone

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 12:00 PM

This is Aldeer. It shouldn't be who has, it should be how many times have you? Personally, I quit counting the times myself.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 04:51 PM

i have shot them from a tree 20" up setting on a limb with a shot gun and buck shot.
Posted By: bobwallace

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: jawbone
This is Aldeer. It shouldn't be who has, it should be how many times have you? Personally, I quit counting the times myself.

Well, I probably quit counting before you did Jawbone.
Posted By: BamaGrad85

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 05:34 PM

I've been up in a pine tree higher than that on a home made climber, using a home-made buck lure & smoking one of those cigarettes with the green & orange tobacco. Does that count? Not to mention with no safety belt/harness either. It's a wonder I made it this far. It's a wonder a lot of old timers are alive to talk about some of the crazy things we did back in the day.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 05:42 PM

Originally Posted By: bobwallace
Originally Posted By: jawbone

Well, I probably quit counting before you did Jawbone.

well, I never learnt to count.... grin
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 06:02 PM

frak being that far up a tree. The window of my truck is just fine.
Posted By: quailman

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 06:10 PM

I once wounded a deer with my last arrow. Jumped from the tree, and chased him a good half mile before I could get my finger up his ass and kink it to stop him.
Posted By: Frankie

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 06:25 PM

Originally Posted By: quailman
I once wounded a deer with my last arrow. Jumped from the tree, and chased him a good half mile before I could get my finger up his ass and kink it to stop him.

beers
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Cuz-Pat
Killed a deer from 40' up a pine tree, in a homemade climber, wearing hand-made cold weather gear made from grandma's old flour sacks, shooting a ball and cap musket, using a scope made from a paper towel roll tube, along with a back room mixed, special secret ingredient, big buck attractant that just reeled the ol' big boy right up to your tree, all while you were smokin' your own special rolled left handed smoke?

grin

Just how many times last year? Or do you want a lifetime total? I gotta count them up.
Posted By: BCLC

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 10:19 PM

I once knew a girl that uglied a deer to death....or she would have anyway if I'd a just taken the bag off her head long enough
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: BCLC
I once knew a girl that uglied a deer to death....or she would have anyway if I'd a just taken the bag off her head long enough

I would never admit to dating a girl that ugly. grin
Posted By: MattIce

Re: Who has.... - 08/10/17 10:22 PM

Originally Posted By: BCLC

Lol why you cover her head while you was screwing the deer
Posted By: Booger

Re: Who has.... - 08/11/17 04:38 AM

grin

I did it when hurricane Opal was blowing thru. Piece of cake!
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Who has.... - 08/16/17 06:15 AM

You couldn't drag me 40ft up a pine tree
Posted By: 300gr

Re: Who has.... - 08/16/17 01:47 PM

grin

You've done that too. All these years I thought I was the only one grin
© 2024 ALDEER.COM