Aldeer.com

Clorox on a stump

Posted By: blahblahblah

Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:00 PM

I'm just kidding, I wanted to know if using apple scent or juice as a cover scent would be illegal for baiting? I know if you spray it on the ground or low hanging leaves where deer can get it, then it would be illegal. However, if you spray it up in the tree around you and the leaves, it does not seem to be baiting. LOL would not recommend spraying yourself or stand, could be a sticky situation. Any thoughts? I know nose jammer smells like vanilla and some deer come to that.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:09 PM

Nah
Posted By: CarbonClimber1

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:11 PM

Huh well time for this lil feller popcorn
Posted By: crocker

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:15 PM

Originally Posted By: blahblahblah
I'm just kidding, I wanted to know if using apple scent or juice as a cover scent would be illegal for baiting? I know if you spray it on the ground or low hanging leaves where deer can get it, then it would be illegal. However, if you spray it up in the tree around you and the leaves, it does not seem to be baiting. LOL would not recommend spraying yourself or stand, could be a sticky situation. Any thoughts? I know nose jammer smells like vanilla and some deer come to that.

Paging Whild Bill
Posted By: pcamper

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:25 PM

Ive always thought ain't nothing illegal if you don't get caught. rolleyes
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:28 PM

Where is Whild Bill?
Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:51 PM

I don't even think Scooby Doo and the gang would be able to get a baiting conviction for spraying apple juice out.

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 02:53 PM

This is the crap I think of when I get bored.
Posted By: 3toe

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 03:03 PM

Just get some of that Gum O Flage Alfalfa honey scented gum and burp a lot. If the man shows up, swallow the evidence. smile
Posted By: Claims Rep.

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 03:34 PM

Originally Posted By: 3toe
Just get some of that Gum O Flage Alfalfa honey scented gum and burp a lot. If the man shows up, swallow the evidence. smile

Problem solved! rofl
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 03:37 PM

Originally Posted By: pcamper
Ive always thought ain't nothing illegal if you don't get caught. rolleyes

There it is
Posted By: DaBreeze

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 05:24 PM

Can the deer eat it? If so, it's baiting.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 05:27 PM

Just remember, for the best results use real Clorox.

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 07:01 PM

Clem, I think they prefer the lavender scented.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/10/17 10:03 PM

To bait is to entice or lure. If clorox, apple juice or any other liquid is used to lure then it would be bait if the right game warden knew it.
Posted By: Night_Stalker

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/11/17 01:32 AM

Vanilla is a curiosity scent for deer. You need to use "real vanilla" and not imitation you see on every store shelf.
There is a difference and they seem to know it when tested.

If you ever see the spray attractant (Primos makes it) in the stores that smell like buttered popcorn get it. I sprayed it on the trees, leaves, ground and even at scrapes. They licked that stuff up and looked for more. No evidence was seen, no questions were asked.

You can always use those buck bomb foggers. I take them and lock down the button and throw the Joker as far as you can in your area you'll be hunting. Spray it on the soles of your boots and walk to your spot. They smell it and come look for who stinks.

Re: Clorox on a stump - 07/11/17 10:47 AM

Night, I made a big mistake with one of those buck bombs. I found an old stump and was like "hey I will set it off there" When I locked it down I tipped it over right at me. I couldn't stand to stay in my tree stand I smelled so bad.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM