Aldeer.com

Cellular Game Camera

Posted By: D Wilborn

Cellular Game Camera - 03/13/17 01:26 PM

We just started carrying the Snyper Wireless Game Camera. ALDEER members get free drop ship for $240.00. They work primarily of AT&T network (SIMS card included). Everything is set up at your computer. Call 256-737-9595 or PM me to order.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 03/13/17 01:43 PM

I bought a Snyper back in the summer at an outdoor expo.

What model do you have?
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 03/13/17 01:51 PM

Good price , wish it worked on Verizon and I might give one a try.
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 03/13/17 02:10 PM

We have the Jager Pro Verizon model. But, they cost more than the AT&T models.

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 03/13/17 05:33 PM

Originally Posted By: jbatey1
I bought a Snyper back in the summer at an outdoor expo.

What model do you have?

Commander 3G.

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 04/05/17 01:16 PM

Just got another order of Snyper Commander G3 Cellular Cameras. We got some of the metal security boxes for them, also. So far so good, it seems that those who have purchased the Snyper have had great results and in most cases better signal than their cell phones. Come by and get one and we will help you set it up at the store. Just need to bring $240.00, 8 "AA" batteries and at least one 8GB SD card. The SIMS card comes with the camera.
Posted By: Ken Piper

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 04/05/17 04:13 PM

Quote:
Good price , wish it worked on Verizon and I might give one a try.

Hey, DW, correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't really matter who you're currently with as far as cell phone company because the camera is its own "phone"/bill anyway, right?

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 04/06/17 08:26 AM

Correct, it would be just like someone with AT&T can call your Verizon phone. The camera takes the picture, then sends it just like if someone had did the same with their personal phone.
Posted By: johndeere5045

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 04/06/17 02:26 PM

What kind of battery life do they Get?

Re: Cellular Game Camera - 04/07/17 08:01 AM

These are new for us. So far they have lasted 2 months on the first set of batteries. We have another brand camera out that has had to have the batteries replaced since putting out the Snyper.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM