Aldeer.com

EAGLE BEANS

Posted By: D Wilborn

EAGLE BEANS - 02/12/17 12:16 PM

I am taking early orders and payment on Eagle Brand beans. Pay by February 28 - $75.00/ bag; March 15 - $85.00/ bag; after March 15 $90.00/ bag. Large Lad or Big Fellow beans in 50 pound bags. I can give you quotes on other Eagle Brand Products. Thanks, Dennis.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/12/17 01:12 PM

D aren't those high production vining beans?

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/12/17 02:26 PM

Forage beans, fast growing and high protein.
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/12/17 03:15 PM

I certainly could tell the difference between the Eagle beans and generic beans. We'll call in and get a couple bags.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/12/17 03:52 PM

When will the beans be in stock?

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/13/17 12:07 PM

Depending when the orders come in. Planning to have first order by Mid April.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/23/17 09:50 AM

Sending an order in on Feb. 28. Please get your orders and payments in by Tuesday to take advantage of the $75.00 price.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 02/27/17 05:50 PM

Tomorrow is dead line for $75.00/ bag Eagle Beans.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/07/17 02:48 PM

Placing another Eagle Bean order in two weeks. Large Lad and Big Fellow are $75.00/ bag and Game Keeper are $90.00/ bag if pre-paid. Call 256-737-9595 or come by the store in Cullman to place your orders.
Posted By: Whack and Stack

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/08/17 01:08 PM

Do you require a Monsanto Technology Agreement to purchase these beans?

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/08/17 06:19 PM

Yes, I have to have each buyer sign the agreement.
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/10/17 01:39 PM

Mr. Wilborn,

Any chance you have a source for UA 5414RR seeds?

These are a generic strand of RR soybeans seed developed by the University of Arkansas. They are less expensive than the Monsanto and do not have the seed saving restrictions that Monsanto requires. So you could plant them, cultivate them and save enough seed to plant the next year. Whenever these seeds become more mainstream I expect it to have tremendous results on wildlife.

These seeds have a slightly lower germination rate but for a food plotter that would not matter. I found this article (from 2014) but I have not been able to find anyone that carries the seed. I assume that Monsanto will not sell their seeds to anyone who carries these...

Link
Posted By: abamadude

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/10/17 01:52 PM

Rural King sells a line of beans from Hoosier Pride.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/10/17 09:06 PM

I'm looking for some too sumpter

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/11/17 03:00 PM

Originally Posted By: jlbuc10
I'm looking for some too sumpter

I dont know why they are so hard to find. Food plotters would be a great market. Someone is missing the boat, marketing wise...

I have enough land that I would be happy to plant them, and then combine some and split the cost with other people so they could plant them to. Cannot do that with a Monsanto product.

Maybe someday....

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/13/17 05:21 PM

Checking with some other seed suppliers for the UA beans. I will post if I can get them. Eagle has regular crop soybeans for $50.00/ bag. I can add them to the order if anybody would like to get those.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/13/17 05:30 PM

Have ya'll tried the phone number supplied that says they will provide information about availability? 870-673-2661

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/13/17 05:47 PM

Just did, got recording for someone named Rhonda Humphries. Maybe I will try tomorrow!
Posted By: abamadude

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/14/17 08:27 AM

Rual King sells them for 25.00 a bag.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/14/17 11:45 AM

Trying to get set up as a Dealer for the UA beans. I will let you know what happens.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/22/17 11:13 AM

This is my last order for the Eagle Beans for this year. Let me know by next Friday what you would like to get. I will be ordering a surplus for those who were not able to get their orders in on time, it will just cost more. Thanks for the orders.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/22/17 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: sumpter_al
Mr. Wilborn,

These are a generic strand of RR soybeans seed developed by the University of Arkansas. They are less expensive than the Monsanto and do not have the seed saving restrictions that Monsanto requires. So you could plant them, cultivate them and save enough seed to plant the next year. Whenever these seeds become more mainstream I expect it to have tremendous results on wildlife.

These seeds have a slightly lower germination rate but for a food plotter that would not matter. I found this article (from 2014) but I have not been able to find anyone that carries the seed. I assume that Monsanto will not sell their seeds to anyone who carries these...

Link

These beans are offered to the Arkansas growers and dealers first. Any left over beans can be purchased by out of state dealers. The University is out, but I have requested a list of dealers who may have some. Let you know when I know.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/23/17 03:13 PM

Originally Posted By: D Wilborn
Originally Posted By: sumpter_al
Mr. Wilborn,

Link

These beans are offered to the Arkansas growers and dealers first. Any left over beans can be purchased by out of state dealers. The University is out, but I have requested a list of dealers who may have some. Let you know when I know.

Thanks for your help

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/23/17 03:39 PM

Finally found a place to get the UA RR soybeans. They are $37/ bag if pre-paid for and $42.00/bag if purchased after arrival. They are round-up ready and do not have to be signed for. I plan to make only one order next Friday. Call 256-737-9595 to order either the Eagle Beans or UA beans.
Posted By: Auburn_03

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/23/17 08:48 PM

Monsanto has some of their Asgrow RR varietys priced in the 45-50 dollar range.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/24/17 11:18 AM

I can sell the Eagle RR AG beans for $50.00.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 03/29/17 05:15 PM

The last chance to get either UARK beans and Eagle Beans is this Friday. Call me at 256-737-9595.

Re: EAGLE BEANS - 04/28/17 12:59 PM

I picked up some beans from Dennis yesterday. Good man who delivered what he promised.

I will be a repeat customer and highly recommend him.

Yall give him a shot when buying seed.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM