Aldeer.com

Rut Tracker

Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 08:37 AM

Where are you and what are you seeing?
Posted By: fuller30

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 08:39 AM

I'm in tallapoosa county and I'm seeing bucks splitting off from their bachelor groups but no chasing yet
Posted By: CNC

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 08:45 AM

Just about everyone I’ve tracked for over the last week or so has reported the buck to have been either chasing does or traveling with doe groups. They’ve been spread out over several counties including…..Montgomery, Bullock, Russell, Pike and Macon. If you hunt down here, then it’s time to get after ‘em. I’m hoping this warmer weather that’s about to move in doesn’t hamper deer movement during the peak of the rut. It sure is about to get warm for a while it looks like.
Posted By: Dkhargroves

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 10:19 AM

Chasing on lowndes wma
Posted By: Bamahunter308

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 10:25 AM

Colbert County Report, while at work yesterday I was traveling west on Highway 72 where Highway 247 intersect and saw a young basket rack dogging a doe. He had his head lowered and was trotting towards her and she take off and run a ways a stop. I think its about to hit here, Freedom Hills WMA should be rocking next few hunts. I travel this highway daily and its been more activity in last week for sure
Posted By: BrandonClark

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 10:26 AM

Saw 2 small 8 points follow a doe across the road in Greene county last night.
Posted By: TtownBuckMaster

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 01:21 PM

Chasing in North Tusco
Posted By: swampoak

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 01:37 PM

South Fayette county was wide open Sat.and Sun. Three bucks killed between two hunters. Six eight and nine.
Posted By: bigt

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 05:43 PM

Mobile county......no chasing
Posted By: nrh0011

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/10/17 06:07 PM

Chambers county, been told they were starting to trail does but I haven't seen it yet. Of course I haven't seen a deer in 3 sits either.
Posted By: giftedkiller

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/11/17 11:37 AM

Barbour County between Eufaula and Clayton was on fire over the weekend, hope the weather doesn't slow them down.
Posted By: Turkeymaster

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/11/17 11:42 AM

place over in shorterville just across river from fort gaines was on fire over the weekend and I wasn't there. they killed 3 or 4 bucks between friday and sunday
Posted By: Booger

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/11/17 12:04 PM

Chasing in Samantha yesterday.
Posted By: MarksOutdoors

Re: Rut Tracker - 01/11/17 04:25 PM

Checked my cams at lunch in South Chilton county. Got a picture of a six point out cruising around 2 pm yesterday. This property very rarely has daytime pics of bucks until the rut.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM