Aldeer.com

More Game Check BS

Posted By: 2Dogs

More Game Check BS - 11/02/16 06:09 PM

I'm trying to create an account on the app/site thingy and it keeps saying enter a valid e-mail address. I've entered two different valid, working addresses and won't take. What gives?

My son got his created correctly , but it says he doesn't have a license , which he does ( life time, with long number) . He can get to the screen to check one in and I assume could check it. How the heck could you check a deer when it says you don't have a license? What a cluster!

BTW, I already hate Fn game check, you hear that Chuck?

Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: 2Dogs
I'm trying to create an account on the app/site thingy and it keeps saying enter a valid e-mail address. I've entered two different valid, working addresses and won't take. What gives?

Your ol' pal Chuck has you blocked. Lol

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 06:20 PM

Prolly does! I hunt my own property and if their little game check doesn't like my e-mail , screw them.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 06:21 PM

Game what?
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 06:34 PM

It told me that my Lic number(what ever you call the thing you get when hunting your own property) was not valid, had to call them to get my confirmation number. Not going to be doing that every time.
Posted By: bwhunter

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 06:43 PM

I got the same message on the app Saturday "enter a valid email address" but I was able to enter mine on the computer with just a date of birth and conservation ID. I've tried several more times since then to access on my app and get the same message. The email I am using is the same one the I used to buy my license.
Posted By: BatesConst

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 07:00 PM

The problem I'm having trying to register is it says select name. But. It won't let me click on my name. .Chuck said GA got 70 percent participation first year. I seriously doubt Alabama will get that with all the links in the system.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 07:01 PM

PROGRESS
Posted By: James

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 07:41 PM

Originally Posted By: 257wbymag
Game what?

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 07:44 PM

Originally Posted By: bwhunter
I got the same message on the app Saturday "enter a valid email address" but I was able to enter mine on the computer with just a date of birth and conservation ID. I've tried several more times since then to access on my app and get the same message. The email I am using is the same one the I used to buy my license.

Good lawd , you can communicate with them otherwise with that e-mail , but game check says it's not valid. slap I tried two good ones. slap slap
Posted By: TravisBatey

Re: Game checck BS - 11/02/16 09:26 PM

Hell this is the only screen I can get to pull up.

Posted By: MC21

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:04 AM

My son got his created correctly , but it says he doesn't have a license , which he does ( life time, with long number) . He can get to the screen to check one in and I assume could check it. How the heck could you check a deer when it says you don't have a license? What a cluster!

i have a lifetime license to and it says the same thing for me
Posted By: MTeague

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:16 AM

I got the same response as you did "invalid email" so i went back and rechecked it. I got mine to work on the 3rd attempt by making sure that i didn't have a space between the browswer and the last character of my email.

Go back to your email and when you type in xxxx@xxxx.com....make sure you don't hit the space bar after the (m) and it should work

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: MTeague

I got the same response as you did "invalid email" so i went back and rechecked it. I got mine to work on the 3rd attempt by making sure that i didn't have a space between the browswer and the last character of my email.

Go back to your email and when you type in xxxx@xxxx.com....make sure you don't hit the space bar after the (m) and it should work

10-4 I'll give that a try.
Posted By: bmc77

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 05:52 AM

I have a lifetime license and I received a email a few months ago from the conservation office.It said if your lifetime license was purchased prior to 2008 then you would need a new card(free).The old license apparently doesn't half enough numbers to work on game check.All I did was call them,i had a new license in just a few days.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 06:02 AM

It takes 2 minutes to do the same thing in TN....Why not just copy cat them?

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 08:53 AM

Got it! It doesn't like it when the phone auto fills it in. I manually typed in the same address letter for letter and it liked it. crazy
Posted By: pcola4

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 09:00 AM

They should get Hillarys computer people on it. They are really good with email issues.
Posted By: BamaGuitarDude

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 09:15 AM

Posted By: CNC

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 11:04 AM

You Jackson Co boys are wearin 'em out!.....Twice as many deer already entered as any other county. Y'all need to make some changes. grin
Posted By: Remington270

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 11:15 AM

Originally Posted By: CNC
You Jackson Co boys are wearin 'em out!.....Twice as many deer already entered as any other county. Y'all need to make some changes. grin

The deer numbers up there are really really high. They need to kill at least half the population "QDMA style" rofl

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 11:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Remington270

The deer numbers up there are really really high. They need to kill at least half the population "QDMA style" rofl

Guess that's why Chuck gave us the season extension. rolleyes
Posted By: Clem

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 11:28 AM

Season cutbacks and limit reduction coming soon up in Ol' Hi-Jackson, 2Dogs!
Posted By: Remington270

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: Clem

Season cutbacks and limit reduction coming soon up in Ol' Hi-Jackson, 2Dogs!

Or is the higher kill rate indicative of a larger, healthier deer population? confused

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:01 PM

Maybe there's just more folks in Jackson Co that are complying with Game Check..... grin

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:08 PM

…….or…or……..maybe there’s just more hunters “per sq mile” in Jackson than in other counties. I think we’re gonna need more data. laugh
Posted By: N2TRKYS

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:27 PM

Wonder if anybody will enter deer that didn't exist?
Posted By: MANGLER

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS

I don't see why. It sounds like their catching hell just trying to enter the ones that do.

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 01:20 PM

Maybe there's just more folks in Jackson Co that are complying with Game Check..... grin

I bet that's it.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 02:09 PM

Big county with 80,000 acres of public land + refuge hunt = Alot of hunters leading to the high deer kill.

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: ridgestalker
Big county with 80,000 acres of public land + refuge hunt = Alot of hunters leading to the high deer kill.

Many from out of county and state and we still have only 2 wardens.
Posted By: centralala

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 02:37 PM

OK, 2Dogs, just for you. This is what is happening. For years the Dept. has over estimated the # of kills in Alabama so they could beat their chest and look good. Now, with Game Check the numbers are going to be factual. (QUIT LAUGHING!!) So, to get the Game Check #'s close to the sampling way #'s to hide their overestimating, they gave EVERYONE 10 extra days of hunting to help the #'s.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 05:12 PM

Originally Posted By: N2TRKYS

Only timber2.

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: centralala
OK, 2Dogs, just for you. This is what is happening. For years the Dept. has over estimated the # of kills in Alabama so they could beat their chest and look good. Now, with Game Check the numbers are going to be factual. (QUIT LAUGHING!!) So, to get the Game Check #'s close to the sampling way #'s to hide their overestimating, they gave EVERYONE 10 extra days of hunting to help the #'s.

Fact , extra 10 days was a back door deal to help the high fence crowd.
Posted By: centralala

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 07:19 PM

OK, I just read an article on this. Ole Chuckie is discussing keeping everything on a smartphone to show a GW. He says, "I can prove I have a hunting license. I can prove I have a harvest record. I can prove I have Game Check." What the hell is a Game Check?? I don't have a smartphone so I need a paper copy. I am confused on that. If it is the call in thingy, then why do I need it before I kill a deer?? Even then I have 48 hours to do so.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: More Game Check BS - 11/03/16 08:15 PM

I just went ahead and checked mine in early so I wouldn't have to worry about it later
© 2024 ALDEER.COM