Aldeer.com

Cabelas Sale

Posted By: Archery_Fanatic

Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 11:16 AM

Just wanted to inform you guys that cabelas in Huntsville is having a pretty good hunting sale going on. I bought a summit viper sdx for 180$ and a vortex crossfire ii 4-16x50 with a 30mm tube for 170$. If you spend 100$ in store they give you a 20$ gift card. If you spend 200$ you get a 50$ gift card. The viper was on sale for 230$ but I used the 50$ gift card to get it for 180$.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 01:29 PM

thanks for the heads up. I hope their online sales are this good.

side note. this is very petty I know but..... the $ goes after the dollar amount ($100) and my ocd just about put me in a fit of turrets reading your post with all of those misplaced dollar signs. I can`t help it.
Posted By: ikillbux

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 01:40 PM

I bought some of their Rush Creek pants, normally $129 for $39!! Got a heckuva deal on several of their rubber boots too!
Posted By: Geno

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter

side note. this is very petty I know but..... the $ goes after the dollar amount ($100) and my ocd just about put me in a fit of turrets reading your post with all of those misplaced dollar signs. I can`t help it.

Now that I know that all future money amounts will be backwards. thumbup loco rofl
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 02:33 PM

AWE HELL!!! slap
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 02:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Geno

Now that I know that all future money amounts will be backwards. thumbup loco rofl

lol and I just noticed my typo. I was having a damn temper tantrum and screwed up
Posted By: Scott4Hunting

Re: Cabelas Sale - 10/27/16 06:37 PM

I bought some Cabelas Dry Plus insulated bibs that were normally $219 for $129. I bought the jacket last year on sale for $59 when it was $159. Took a year but I got the set now. thumbup
© 2024 ALDEER.COM