Aldeer.com

Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods

Posted By: duke

Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 05:41 AM

I just wanted to share this. Yesterday I listened to a podcast (Big Buck Registry) episode (#166) that featured Dr. Grant Woods, a deer biologist. Great info. Click here for the episode.

Dr. Woods runs a subscription site here:
http://www.growingdeer.tv/
Posted By: bwhunter

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 05:47 AM

All of the Growing Deer TV videos are free to watch.
Posted By: duke

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 08:38 AM

Excellent! I thought it was a subscription site.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 11:32 AM

Grant Woods is an awesome speaker, if you can ever see him in public don't miss the chance. He would laugh his butt off at the "WE HAVE KILLED ALL THE DOES" people. He also dedicates some time every time he speaks to ask hunters to be part of the organ donor program. BSK worked with him several years ago. He has changed some deer hunting misgivings thru cold hard facts ! I've attended three QDMA events where he was he main speaker.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 12:45 PM

I could listen to Dr. Woods all day. Wish I had a fraction of his knowledge.
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 02:48 PM

Thanks for sharing this. I've never heard him before and I have lost a days work watching him on YouTube today, I haven't been this productive in long time.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 05:38 PM

This is a goldmine of deer and deer hunting knowledge. many of the famous Deer experts are from the North. Dr Woods hunts deer in the South and manages some pretty famous properties. He is in charge of Deer control at Callaway Gardens in Ga.

https://www.google.com/#q=growing+deer+tv+youtube

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/27/16 06:20 PM

I followed him on Facebook, I'll never get any work done lol..
Posted By: jdgalloway

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 10/31/16 06:04 PM

I keep up with every video he puts out, the man definitely knows his stuff. I believe watching/listening to him has helped me alot.

Re: Podcast with Dr. Grant Woods - 11/01/16 06:38 PM

Ive been training this and I have got behind on the videos, this work stuff needs to stop lol..
© 2024 ALDEER.COM