Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 09:09 PM

This is a good one!
https://youtu.be/D7pCILPInb4
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 09:29 PM

LMAO
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 10:52 PM

Exploding paint can? Wonder how they rigged it, sumbitch would probably want to sue the landowner.
Posted By: bambam32

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 11:02 PM

Nice. At first I thought someone squeezed one off in the ground in front of him. After reading the comments, the property owner apparently set up a paint bomb booby trap.
Posted By: Beak_Buster

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 11:11 PM

I bet he painted his back side brown also.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 09/30/16 11:26 PM

Supposedly the old guy was walking through land he'd "always walked through" and hunted and there was or was not permission from someone's grandpappy from the Taft Administration and secret handshakes that allowed him to do that despite the landowner saying he could not. Both sides went back and forth legally about it.
Posted By: 300Ruger

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 12:02 AM

It would have been much more awesome if the bomb was filled with skunk juice. You can't wipe that chit off with a hanky.
Posted By: perchjerker

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 01:44 AM

Or dog crap A booby trap is illegal and could result in property owner landing in court.
Posted By: trackncur

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 03:03 AM

Maybe he was tracking a wounded deer that had crossed onto this property. Lol
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 07:44 AM

I can't believe he just stayed there and cleaned up figured he would
Have high tailed it out of there
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 07:52 AM

If I remember correctly the guy that set the booby trap did some jail time over it.
Posted By: AU7MM08

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 08:43 AM

I can understand and even sympathize with the land owner, but as stated above great way to go to jail and possibly end up with a felony charge.

Felony charges are rather damaging.
Posted By: Cactus_buck

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 08:51 AM

Originally Posted By: AU7MM08
I can understand and even sympathize with the land owner, but as stated above great way to go to jail and possibly end up with a felony charge.

This blows my mind. If it's private property and they aren't supposed to be there. I don't fault the landowner one bit. If it doesn't cause bodily harm i don't see what the big deal is. Again wouldn't have happened if they wouldn't have crossed the property line. Just like if the trespasser would have tripped and fallen and hurt themselves in a place they aren't supposed to be in. I'm sure they could sue the land owner for damages.

Really jacked up.
Posted By: biglmbass

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 08:54 AM

Originally Posted By: Cactus_buck

This blows my mind. If it's private property and they aren't supposed to be there. I don't fault the landowner one bit. If it doesn't cause bodily harm i don't see what the big deal is. Again wouldn't have happened if they wouldn't have crossed the property line. Just like if the trespasser would have tripped and fallen and hurt themselves in a place they aren't supposed to be in. I'm sure they could sue the land owner for damages.

Really jacked up.

Jacked up or not, had paint can shrapnel blinded the piddlin' trespasser the landowner would most likely serve time over it.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 08:58 AM

I've seen this one before. I've always thought it would be funny if after he did all of that wiping, if he would have took one step to leave and BAM!!...another went off and sprayed him! rofl

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By: CNC
I've seen this one before. I've always thought it would be funny if after he did all of that wiping, if he would have took one step to leave and BAM!!...another went off and sprayed him! rofl

That would be funny.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 11:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Cactus_buck

Really jacked up.

The law is designed so that some 7 year old that is lost doesn't get blown up. Is it really that hard to understand why there are better ways than bombs to get a point across? loco
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 12:23 PM

with some folks the only way to get the point across is a bomb.

I have a friend that has a house near Leeds, with a nice lake out front. He had a huge Confederate battle flag flying across the lake from the road, someone stole it one night. Owner bought another one, ran it up the pole and put a bank style dye bomb at the base of the pole. Couple nights later...BOOM...wasn't too hard to id the bright green wanna be thief......
Posted By: TGbow

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 01:07 PM

We got some folks around here that dont respect private property

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 01:34 PM

Paint bombs don't hurt or maim. They are used all the time in paintball wars and they don't have casualties of paint ball wars. Now if the guy lost vision that's another story due to having to wear a mask while paint balling. That part I'm not sure. But a paintball bomb is fairly harmless I imagine.
Posted By: charlie

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 04:32 PM

At least he had his priorities straight and cleaned his rifle up first.
Posted By: Gig

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 06:20 PM

That one has been around for a while. Gota hand it to em though bet that ole boy had a dirty diaper after that. Risky biz these days though, liability issues.
Posted By: Stob

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/01/16 06:24 PM

Ol Fart earned it if he was trespassing.
Posted By: BamaBart

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/04/16 09:22 PM

Skunk scent would have been a better choice!
Posted By: deerman24

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/05/16 06:08 AM

same as shooting someone for trespassing. If there is no intent to harm you, you cant touch him.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/05/16 07:28 PM

Not sure I believe it.

1. He just so happened to have a clean rag on stand by.

2. He was more worried about cleaning his gun than getting the hell out of there

3. How did the camera/boobie trap owner know he would betting a trespasser instead of a deer?
Posted By: skintback

Re: Hunting trespasser gets a surprise! - 10/05/16 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Wiley Coyote
If I remember correctly the guy that set the booby trap did some jail time over it.

I read that as well.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM