Aldeer.com

Alps Chair

Posted By: AC870

Alps Chair - 09/27/16 02:23 PM

The ground hunting thread got me to thinking about this chair. I've eyeballed em awhile but just on Internet. Anyone use one and do you like it?
Posted By: Turkey

Re: Alps Chair - 09/27/16 02:56 PM

Liked mine so much I bought two more, one for my daughter and one for a son-in-law. Super comfortable way to hunt. Each of mine has one of the Primos Stake-Out blinds tied to it. I use this for turkey and deer.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Alps Chair - 09/27/16 04:54 PM

The swivel chairs that are $99 or the turkey hunter chairs (mesh, cordura) that are about $50?

I have two Redneck Blinds blind chairs and they're comfortable. I usually make a big ground blind around one for the season with limbs and saplings, like a big brushpile. The camo cushions fade to red, though, in the sunlight.

Always looking for a good ground blind chair, though.
Posted By: AC870

Re: Alps Chair - 09/27/16 05:43 PM

I'm talking bout the $50 one.
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Alps Chair - 09/27/16 07:41 PM

I have the low profile Alpz chair for turkey hunting and it's okay. For deer hunting, I just saw a new chair last week at Woods-N-Water in Tuscaloosa. It seems like the name was Banded or something similar to that. They were in the $50 range but I think a swivel model was $69 or so. The are about the height of a typical dove stool so they should work for hunting from a blind. They looked comfy.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM