Aldeer.com

Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88

Posted By: Remington270

Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 10:44 PM

I just bought one. 15' high. Can't beat the price. Just a heads up.
Posted By: 40Bucks

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 10:55 PM

What's the brand?
Posted By: metalmuncher

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 11:09 PM

China, but for anywhere near 88 bucks, I doubt you will find American made.
Posted By: desertdog

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 11:16 PM

Let us know how comfortable they are
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 11:29 PM

Originally Posted By: desertdog
Let us know how comfortable they are

Probably gonna be like sitting on a rock, but a rock 15 feet off the ground

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/03/16 11:42 PM

Ameristep. Hell all my ladder stands are metal. I'll bring a cushion if it saves me $100.
Posted By: James

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 01:49 AM

Rails are to low on them damn things for me to use as a rest. Damn short ass chinermans
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 08:40 AM

I put one of those together for a friend of mine last year, I won't ever do that again. Poor instructions and an inadequate number of bolts and nuts. On top of that the dang thing was extremely uncomfortable to me.
Posted By: joshm28

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 10:03 AM

They are comfortable if you are less than 5'5". I'm 6'4" and they are almost unusable. No leg room, seat depth is about 10" and the shooting rail doubles as a footrest it's so low.
Posted By: Dixiecutter

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 11:50 AM

i recommend throwing the whole box in the truck. take a pare of pliers. put it together in the woods.
Posted By: Honolua

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 12:21 PM

I have about 6 of these in the woods and they are good stands.
Posted By: icducks

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 01:28 PM

I bought 7 of these a while back when they were on sale for 50 bucks. Being 6'7 the double stand is the only way to go. The only thing is I don't put the seat on it but I carry my own if I think I am gonna hunt it

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: timbercruiser
I put one of those together for a friend of mine last year, I won't ever do that again. Poor instructions and an inadequate number of bolts and nuts. On top of that the dang thing was extremely uncomfortable to me.

No, this one is very easy. I put it together in 30 minutes and it was no sweat. Directions were great.
Posted By: walt4dun

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 03:33 PM

Pro tip:

To raise the shooting rail

Stand on the seat and reach as high up as you can.
Wrap a piece of 550 cord around the tree and tie to the ends to the shooting rail at proper height. This also give you some structure to wrap camo netting around, making a nice blind, cut holes to shoot out of.
Posted By: Fezzik

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 09:55 PM

Put up a couple of the single man 16 ft ones a couple of weeks ago and I was actually impressed with how easy they were to put together and the initial quality. I had very low expectations but for the price I was pleasantly surprised
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/04/16 10:38 PM

WM has had the Ameristeps for $88 for quite some time. We've been buying several each year at that price. They are not the most comfortable stands, but they'll suffice. The worst part is the bar that goes across the tree where your back should be resting. The seat cushion is total crap, but that's no different than most any other ladder stand. Overall, I'd agree with most of the comments here, rail pretty low, a pain to put together, and not the most comfortable. Having said that, you still can't beat it for $88, just don't be expecting a luxurious stand that will be comfortable for hours.
Posted By: James

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/05/16 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: joshm28
They are comfortable if you are less than 5'5". I'm 6'4" and they are almost unusable. No leg room, seat depth is about 10" and the shooting rail doubles as a footrest it's so low.
Yep lol...
Posted By: deerman24

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/05/16 06:10 AM

the things are the most uncomfortable stands I have ever sat on. Seat is to short, cushions are to thin, bring back and pay a little more for a stand that you can be comfortable in. People in china don't hunt deer.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Double Ladder stands at Wal Marks are $88 - 09/06/16 11:34 AM

The Mart had the Big Game Envoy Ladderstand for $110 until about a month or so ago. Now they are $134. Just another option for a few more bucks when they are on sale.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM