Aldeer.com

Evergreen area RUT anyone?

Posted By: flatrock15

Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/27/16 10:17 AM

Anyone seen any chasing going on around the Evergreen area?
Posted By: gobblebox

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/27/16 02:20 PM

I've had a few friends kill some bucks there this week,checking scrapes and cruising,should be good right now
Posted By: Bow_Hunter_79

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/27/16 02:54 PM

Smaller bucks have been chasing for couple of weeks. Starting to see more and more bigger bucks with does and chasing tracks in Covington County.
Posted By: Hunt4Life83

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/27/16 05:04 PM

Ill be hunting in Covington county next week. I see it's suppose to get up into the 70s early in the week. How much do you think the hot weather will have an effect?

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 07:29 AM

I don't think it will affect them too bad. It has all season but I think the bucks pushing these does around will up the chances. We had two nice bucks shot last Monday on our club and the one that was recovered was rank.

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 08:51 AM

Just throwing it out there... Im looking to join a different club in the Owassa,Mckenzie, evergreen areas. Im in one now in Owassa, but i am not happy with it at all. Any info on a lease or club that might be available for 16-17 would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 09:20 AM

Rome Hunting Club. South of Andalusia, 3400 acres $1500. Great bunch of guys that run it.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 09:25 AM

Hey flat rock what club are you in now? I used to be in a great club up there and know of a couple of good ones to. Let me know if I can help. I know I miss hunting up there me and my wife killed some fine deer every year up there.

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 09:50 AM

Thanks bow hunter.

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 09:54 AM

JD - I am in "no name hunting club" right now. It has potential to be a great piece of property, but the "management" for the "pres" sucks. I'm just trying to find something else in the area as we have a camp house of our on in Flatrock.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 06:48 PM

I've got a picture of an absolute STUD that was killed outside of Andalusia (Red Level area) a few days ago if you want it I can e-mail it to you.
Posted By: Hunt4Life83

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 09:37 PM

So all of you experienced south alabama hunters... the rut should be going pretty strong next week around Andalusia area? An old buddy of mine invited me up to hunt his farm with him next week.
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/28/16 10:56 PM

Flat rock pm me if you need my old clubs contact information.
Posted By: Cooksumrice

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/29/16 09:10 AM

Shot a nice 8 in evergreen yesterday evening around 3. He was walking a rub line with fresh scrapes. Full on stupid chasing should be any day now.

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 01/29/16 10:02 AM

10-4 COOK. Lets see some pics! im headed that way as soon as I can get out of this hell they call work.
Posted By: rhino21

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 02/02/16 09:10 AM

Any more reports from the evergreen area I am headed up tomorrow thru end of season. Good luck everyone!
Posted By: Waldo

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 02/02/16 11:32 AM

We saw more bucks this weekend than all year. One was following a doe but not all out chasing.
Posted By: oakachoy

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 02/02/16 05:21 PM

Alrighty then, I'll be looking at Murder Creek at Daylight Sat. Hope to see some action.
Posted By: jacannon

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 02/02/16 05:29 PM

Murder creek was quiet all last weekend. Did not see a deer Friday or Saturday.
Posted By: Cooksumrice

Re: Evergreen area RUT anyone? - 02/08/16 01:09 PM

Someone send me a PM and Ill send the deer. We have one guy from our camp up there till Wednesday. Anyone have any luck this past weekend? Any rut activity?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM