Aldeer.com

Deer Tracking dog services available

Posted By: deertrackingdogs

Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 06:13 PM

Mike Lopez is ready to track in All of Alabama with his dogs. Please call 630-240-6394 or 256-426-3199 Tom .
Posted By: chevyman

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 06:21 PM

thumbup
Posted By: Big Rack

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 07:27 PM

Welcome back, IdahoMike thumbup
Posted By: Idahomike

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 08:43 PM

thanks happy to be back,weve had a great season so far
95 on the tail gate with 33 of those caught alive
Posted By: BrentM

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 08:44 PM

Awesome. I'd love to see that dog work if you track around Jackson county any

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 09:31 PM

i dont know bama counties,last yr i tracked from huntsville area to birmingham to montgomery to selma and auburn area.we have recovered 3 from the auburn area already this yr all three had to be bayed up.
also i like tracking at nite better than day,it is safer for the dogs,,and wounded live deer hold up better.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 09:51 PM

Mike you tracked in Jackson County mountains last year close to Scottsboro... You're in Madison County now, Jackson is next over to the East
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Idahomike
i dont know bama counties,last yr i tracked from huntsville area to birmingham to montgomery to selma and auburn area.we have recovered 3 from the auburn area already this yr all three had to be bayed up.
also i like tracking at nite better than day,it is safer for the dogs,,and wounded live deer hold up better.

That makes sense them auburn fans can't hit shucks. laugh

Re: Deer Tracking dog services available - 12/26/15 10:28 PM

My name is Mike Lopez,I'm originally from Idaho,now i live out here. I am retired and now I track deer for hunters full time 24/7 with my specially trained dogs,they are Texas blue Lacy's.
2013/2014 deer season she put on the tail gate/recovered 55 deer of those 55 deer 18 of them were still alive,broke leg,shoulder,gut shot

.... Last season 2014/2015 she put "101

"deer on the tail gate/recovered, of those 101deer 42 were still alive!! By recovered I mean we put our hands on them and lifted them onto the tail gate!!

so far this year we have put 95 deer on the tail gate with 33 caught alive!

My deer tacking season starts out in Kentucky. I am in KY from the archery opener"Sept. 5th until September 11th,Then i go to Georgia and track from the second week in Sept. until middle of december then i go to Alabama thru Feb.10th. As you can tell tracking is a passion of mine,I love to watch my dogs work and it is very rewarding when we find a hunters deer.
My most rewarding moments are when we find deer for youth hunters.
I'm asking alabama hunters to please call me if you shoot or wound a deer that you can't find.
I don't charge for my services,tracking is my retirement hobby,but if you are so inclined but certainly not required a donation of gas money would be greatly appreciated.tips are also accepted.but not required I have a lot of expenses like apartment rent,utilities,gas,hotels,i average 5500 miles a month with some months reaching 6000+ miles, etc...while I am here.I realize times are tough and a lot of people depend on wild game to supplement their food requirements.
Thank you and hope to meet again this year some of he great outdoors-men of alabama!!!
6302406394 txt or call.
Thank you
© 2024 ALDEER.COM